Fairy tales...good or bad?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Shelley » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:44 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Shelley wrote:Fairy tales are just that, 'tales'...spinning for our entertainment.

No!!! :yikes:

Don't tell me the bible is fiction too! :gigglesnshit:

Some would think that! :snooty:
Shelley

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:49 pm

Shelley wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Shelley wrote:Fairy tales are just that, 'tales'...spinning for our entertainment.

Shhhh! We might have some religious types on this forum, and we can't have their world come crashing down around them :doomed:

I have to question God creating the earth in 7 days, because I am wondering how long it took him to create our galaxy and the rest of the universe.

I hope he had time for a holiday.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Abs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:27 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Shelley wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Shhhh! We might have some religious types on this forum, and we can't have their world come crashing down around them :doomed:

I have to question God creating the earth in 7 days, because I am wondering how long it took him to create our galaxy and the rest of the universe.

tsk tsk don't be sacrilegious. :mrgreen:
Abs

Postby Abs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:28 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Abs wrote:Being one of the oldest people here I probably saw the first version of the movie Cinderella. I didn't think of it as a fairy tale, to me, it was just a cartoon movie. Back then there was no issue with the prince kissing a woman without permission. Hell even in today's society how many guys ask permission to kiss a woman before doing so? It ruins the moment. Back then there was no issue with taking food from a stranger or even talking to them like there is now. In my opinion, I think the whole PC thing is going too far. I'm sure when they were young they didn't have issues with it and now because of the PC stuff, they change how they feel about it? Anyone who would ban a movie for those reasons it just silly in my opinion.

You cannot be older than Rollup. :yikes:

Wouldn't know how old rolly is, ok if not the oldest, 2nd oldest lol
Abs

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Abs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Abs wrote:Being one of the oldest people here I probably saw the first version of the movie Cinderella. I didn't think of it as a fairy tale, to me, it was just a cartoon movie. Back then there was no issue with the prince kissing a woman without permission. Hell even in today's society how many guys ask permission to kiss a woman before doing so? It ruins the moment. Back then there was no issue with taking food from a stranger or even talking to them like there is now. In my opinion, I think the whole PC thing is going too far. I'm sure when they were young they didn't have issues with it and now because of the PC stuff, they change how they feel about it? Anyone who would ban a movie for those reasons it just silly in my opinion.

I would ask him but I think he's forgotten :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Abs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Shelley wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

It's my mum's fault, when I asked why she didn't attend church she simply said "because of the people who do" :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Abs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:32 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Abs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

lol probably wouldn't get an accurate answer anyways. :gigglesnshit:
Abs

Postby Abs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:33 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Abs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Shelley wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

It's my mum's fault, when I asked why she didn't attend church she simply said "because of the people who do" :smilin:

hah, were they Catholics?
Abs

Postby banana chewits » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Shelley wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

i hope you 2 are going to be there to pick up the pieces when cali tom starts crying!
banana chewits

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Abs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Abs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

lol probably wouldn't get an accurate answer anyways. :gigglesnshit:

You could always ask him to post his birth certificate, if he could remember where he put it :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:38 pm

Abs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Abs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Shelley wrote:

CoE actually
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:40 pm

banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Shelley wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

i hope you 2 are going to be there to pick up the pieces when cali tom starts crying!

Why would he cry over religion? I am happy for people to have beliefs - as long as they don't try and convert me.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Abs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Abs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Abs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

CoE actually

Sorry, what is CoE?
Abs

Postby Nucks » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Church of England
Nucks

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Nucks wrote:Church of England

Thanks Nucks, I bet you know what RC is too :smilin: