It was 15 years ago today

A right load of bollocks...

Re: It was 15 years ago today

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Dean wrote:It’s like the ‘I have better weather’ incident again. I’m not sure if she is trolling or she really is that fickle...

Poor old Vam can't post any snippets about her life without being accused of boasting. And it was bang on topic. eyebrow

I think people laugh at her because she’s so desperate to insert parts of her life onto here. No one gives a shit.

She’s desperate for people to think she’s led some life of luxury. She’s basically a Spanish version of Hyacinth Bucket.

Rubbish. She posts much less about her life than many on here and who can blame her.

Bullshit. Shes desperate for approval and for people to look up to her hence her droning on about her horses or her fake shoes and now Concorde. No one else on here does it and it’s why people will take the piss out of her.

Fucking hell is your experience of life so basic and frugal that you can't even comprehend that some people do have nice things

It's like all the holiday bullshit all over again
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I don’t really remember the Concorde, except one of the dinner ladies at primary school showing us her trip on it during assembly.

Why don’t we have something like that now? It was amazingly quick.

How old are you pretending to be now, if the crash was only 18 years ago, and a primary dinner lady showed you a photo ?

If she is 28/29 as she says she is, she would have been in primary school 21 years ago up until 17 years ago. Concorde was flying then, so a dinner lady could have showed pictures at an assembly.

Next case!

Why is it some people have such issues working out ages, eh?
:ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I don’t really remember the Concorde, except one of the dinner ladies at primary school showing us her trip on it during assembly.

How old are you pretending to be now, if the crash was only 18 years ago, and a primary dinner lady showed you a photo ?

If she is 28/29 as she says she is, she would have been in primary school 21 years ago up until 17 years ago. Concorde was flying then, so a dinner lady could have showed pictures at an assembly.

Next case!

Exactly, so she should know of concorde, not from just a photo/chat about a holiday.
Mind you it kinda shoots vams claims of luxury lifestyle, if a dinner lady could be sat on concorde next to her :pmsl:
Where's extras by the way, was she the dinner lady?

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:33 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Next case!

As if a dinner lady would go on concorde. NNs a bigger fantasist than a Goodwife was and probably double her age.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:34 pm

fucking hell 'guest' is a bit manic now
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Next case!

Exactly, so she should know of concorde, not from just a photo/chat about a holiday.
Mind you it kinda shoots vams claims of luxury lifestyle, if a dinner lady could be sat on concorde next to her :pmsl:

She didn’t know about it, until someone showed her. That’s how we usually find things out. I don’t imagine the inner workings of Concorde were top of the list of priorities for 10 year old girls back then...
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Next case!

I was a kid. I had absolutely no interest in aviation. What young teenage girl does? :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:40 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Next case!

I believe the technical term for it is ‘Doing a Goodwife’
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:43 pm

If I’m double Goodwifes age, does that make me 92?
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Next case!

I believe the technical term for it is ‘Doing a Goodwife’

Well she’s also done a Goodwife in running off to the other forum to slag you off. Maybe her and GW are the same people?

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Guest wrote:Well she’s also done a Goodwife in running off to the other forum to slag you off. Maybe her and GW are the same people?

They all do that, not just Goodwife...
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Well she’s also done a Goodwife in running off to the other forum to slag you off. Maybe her and GW are the same people?

Depending on who you ask, I’m either slagging you off, defending you, flirting with you or describing wanking you off.
:dunno:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:59 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:

Depending on who you ask, I’m either slagging you off, defending you, flirting with you or describing wanking you off.

Sounds like my last date...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:01 pm

NastyNickers wrote:If I’m double Goodwifes age, does that make me 92?

Any chance to slag off Goodwife you take it. Aren’t you bored of targeting her by now?

Postby Make your mind up guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:06 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:

Forget other people, what do you say? You say different things about Dean on here to what you say about him on there.

So which version is the truth?
Make your mind up guest

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms