Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:36 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:You asked for me to be banned numerous times during the last month or so. Nobody likes a liar, jra... :shake head:


I was talking about normal people.


So why didn’t you say that then? :ooer:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35515
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby jra » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:38 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

me?????

I barely bother with you

now fuck off before I fuck you off


Way to go for admin talking to their own forum posters.



stop whining and stop dragging me into it everytime you have a dispute with forum members, particularly ones I rarely interact with

You can try to manipulate me into banning the people you don't like but the only person that is going to backfire on is you - if you think I'm going to hand bans out to people just because you claim that they are favoured in order to prove they aren't, then you'd be better placed asking me to put my hand down my throat and rip my own gizzards out - and in true JRA style I shall point out the obvious and tell you that neither thing is going to happen


I didn't drag you into anything.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=48445&start=510#p1571620

I don't want anybody on here banned, just because we take the piss out of each other. It's harmless at the end of the day.


why have you quoted a link to a post that was already in the nest, fucking numbnuts

you took my ONE comment and accused me of tagteaming, that is what I take exception to, you are the shittest manipulator I know, and trust me I know a few


Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby jra » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:You asked for me to be banned numerous times during the last month or so. Nobody likes a liar, jra... :shake head:


I was talking about normal people.


So why didn’t you say that then? :ooer:


Colour me not having to spell it out for 5 year olds.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Why do you bully the female Admin so much, jra?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35515
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:41 pm

jra wrote:
Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:


why would they need to locate it, it was in the fucking nest you quoted

now perhaps consider that some people see you as little more than a tiresome shitcovered fly, and that the best way to deal with you would be a short sharp swat to get you to shut the fuck up

oh and no trolling in the snug - THAT is the official warning
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7585
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:42 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:You asked for me to be banned numerous times during the last month or so. Nobody likes a liar, jra... :shake head:


I was talking about normal people.


So why didn’t you say that then? :ooer:


Colour me not having to spell it out for 5 year olds.


‘Colour me’? Doesn’t really work in that sentence, does it ya little nonce... :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35515
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby jra » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:47 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:


why would they need to locate it, it was in the fucking nest you quoted

now perhaps consider that some people see you as little more than a tiresome shitcovered fly, and that the best way to deal with you would be a short sharp swat to get you to shut the fuck up

oh and no trolling in the snug - THAT is the official warning


You know full well that Dean was referring to me, even if I wasn't specifically mentioned by name. First.

Yet no problem problem with Dean calling me 'a little nonce' in the post above.

Yeah, whatever.
Last edited by jra on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:50 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:


why would they need to locate it, it was in the fucking nest you quoted

now perhaps consider that some people see you as little more than a tiresome shitcovered fly, and that the best way to deal with you would be a short sharp swat to get you to shut the fuck up

oh and no trolling in the snug - THAT is the official warning


You know full well that Dean was referring to me, even if I wasn't specifically mentioned by name. First.


You ruined a very nice thread with your trolling and paranoia... :shake head:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35515
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:52 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:


why would they need to locate it, it was in the fucking nest you quoted

now perhaps consider that some people see you as little more than a tiresome shitcovered fly, and that the best way to deal with you would be a short sharp swat to get you to shut the fuck up

oh and no trolling in the snug - THAT is the official warning


You know full well that Dean was referring to me, even if I wasn't specifically mentioned by name. First.

Yet no problem problem with Dean calling me 'a little nonce' in the post above.

Yeah, whatever.


That is in here

you are being a twat in the snug


see the fucking difference


out of interest what would you like me to do about him calling you a nonce? ban him?
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7585
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby jra » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:


why would they need to locate it, it was in the fucking nest you quoted

now perhaps consider that some people see you as little more than a tiresome shitcovered fly, and that the best way to deal with you would be a short sharp swat to get you to shut the fuck up

oh and no trolling in the snug - THAT is the official warning


You know full well that Dean was referring to me, even if I wasn't specifically mentioned by name. First.


You ruined a very nice thread with your trolling and paranoia... :shake head:


You knew full well you were talking about me. Stop trying to play the victim here. You know what you're doing, but you can't pull the wool over my eyes.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby jra » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:57 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:


why would they need to locate it, it was in the fucking nest you quoted

now perhaps consider that some people see you as little more than a tiresome shitcovered fly, and that the best way to deal with you would be a short sharp swat to get you to shut the fuck up

oh and no trolling in the snug - THAT is the official warning


You know full well that Dean was referring to me, even if I wasn't specifically mentioned by name. First.

Yet no problem problem with Dean calling me 'a little nonce' in the post above.

Yeah, whatever.


That is in here

you are being a twat in the snug


see the fucking difference


out of interest what would you like me to do about him calling you a nonce? ban him?


And so was Dean. See my post above. All I want is a level playing field, rather than some posters being given favoritism.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:00 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:


why would they need to locate it, it was in the fucking nest you quoted

now perhaps consider that some people see you as little more than a tiresome shitcovered fly, and that the best way to deal with you would be a short sharp swat to get you to shut the fuck up

oh and no trolling in the snug - THAT is the official warning


You know full well that Dean was referring to me, even if I wasn't specifically mentioned by name. First.


You ruined a very nice thread with your trolling and paranoia... :shake head:


You knew full well you were talking about me. Stop trying to play the victim here. You know what you're doing, but you can't pull the wool over my eyes.


You’ve been warned by Admin now, so I suggest you listen and do as you’re told...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35515
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:01 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:


why would they need to locate it, it was in the fucking nest you quoted

now perhaps consider that some people see you as little more than a tiresome shitcovered fly, and that the best way to deal with you would be a short sharp swat to get you to shut the fuck up

oh and no trolling in the snug - THAT is the official warning


You know full well that Dean was referring to me, even if I wasn't specifically mentioned by name. First.

Yet no problem problem with Dean calling me 'a little nonce' in the post above.

Yeah, whatever.


That is in here

you are being a twat in the snug


see the fucking difference


out of interest what would you like me to do about him calling you a nonce? ban him?


And so was Dean. See my post above. All I want is a level playing field, rather than some posters being given favoritism.


I got called a nonce. I didn’t complain. It looks like you do infact want special treatment...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35515
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:02 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:


why would they need to locate it, it was in the fucking nest you quoted

now perhaps consider that some people see you as little more than a tiresome shitcovered fly, and that the best way to deal with you would be a short sharp swat to get you to shut the fuck up

oh and no trolling in the snug - THAT is the official warning


You know full well that Dean was referring to me, even if I wasn't specifically mentioned by name. First.

Yet no problem problem with Dean calling me 'a little nonce' in the post above.

Yeah, whatever.


That is in here

you are being a twat in the snug


see the fucking difference


out of interest what would you like me to do about him calling you a nonce? ban him?


And so was Dean. See my post above. All I want is a level playing field, rather than some posters being given favoritism.



if you think he's goading you then either ignore it or alert it, responding with a load of trolling bullshit in the snug is not the way to go

and what is this level playing field bullshit? have I ever banned you?
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7585
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Breaking News!Dean's day out at the pub

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:03 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Because it makes life easier for people to locate, rather than having to go through 39 pages (currently) to find it.

:thumbsup:


why would they need to locate it, it was in the fucking nest you quoted

now perhaps consider that some people see you as little more than a tiresome shitcovered fly, and that the best way to deal with you would be a short sharp swat to get you to shut the fuck up

oh and no trolling in the snug - THAT is the official warning


You know full well that Dean was referring to me, even if I wasn't specifically mentioned by name. First.

Yet no problem problem with Dean calling me 'a little nonce' in the post above.

Yeah, whatever.


That is in here

you are being a twat in the snug


see the fucking difference


out of interest what would you like me to do about him calling you a nonce? ban him?


And so was Dean. See my post above. All I want is a level playing field, rather than some posters being given favoritism.

Do you ever fuckling stop fucking whinging?
I just know soon as I log in there's going to you fucking crying.
I bet you've got all these moanings in a folder so you can copy and paste them.
If you had to type this shit out every time you'd be embarrassed!
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5464
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests