Why?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Why?

Postby xtras1 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:39 am

Shelley wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Shelley wrote:
Stooo wrote:It started out as fun on some of the the old BBS sites in the early 2000's. I sometimes find it hard to concentrate on things but when I started to work for the UK cable industry I got hooked on digital communications and as a result I joined a few discussion sites that dealt with the subject including Digital Spy (which was set up to discuss the potential UK digital switchover). I drifted to the GD area of the site a while later and here we are.

I really can't take it seriously anymore.

I think the same for me, I just can't take it seriously anymore. I can't even think up decent replies to people, how sad is that. I have no fight left in me, and I never thought I'd say that!

So why did you get into the battling in the first place? We would only bring you down to our level and batter you with experience?

See, I have no response for that. :bawlin:

Age that's what it is... you become more content with rl.
Plus there is nothing really to fight over any more.
Stooos a cùnt, you're a cùnt we are all cùnts been there done it.

What's next?

:again?:
xtras1

Postby WGAF? » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 am

More fun being cunts though.
WGAF?

Postby xtras1 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:55 am

WGAF? wrote:More fun being cunts though.

Did I give you the impression it wasn't :ooer:
xtras1

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:30 am

xtras1 wrote:

You do impressions, xtras. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Compost corner » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:24 pm

McAz wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

You do impressions, xtras. :dunno:

Only of pissed people
Compost corner

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why not?
People around me who don't usually work watch tv pay the bills take a holiday once a year.
They don't paint read write create.
I point out this is kind of interactive tv but you not only get a part in the show and have to adlib you also have to use your imagination regarding what information you know about the other players from info they give out.
There are still of course people who have to worm their way into other aspects of your life by following you around FB and whatever other places you may visit.
After all this time I think that's a bit obsessive and maybe people wanting to prove some kind of point.
It's fun and informative too of course for someone who watches very little telly.
Funny thing is I'm stuck at home more these days like never before but find I'm visiting forums less.
Reading trying to improve my keyboard skills (music keyboard) and thinking of buying a third vehicle.
A two seater type that does three hundred miles to the gallon or whatever.

What two seater will do 300 miles per gallon?
These hydrogen cells are looking very promising I know but I am not sure of the mileage.

It wasn't meant to be taken literally.
You know cheap runabout duh.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Compost corner » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:44 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
People around me who don't usually work watch tv pay the bills take a holiday once a year.
I point out this is kind of interactive tv but you not only get a part in the show and have to adlib you also have to use your imagination regarding what information you know about the other players from info they give out.
There are still of course people who have to worm their way into other aspects of your life by following you around FB and whatever other places you may visit.
After all this time I think that's a bit obsessive and maybe people wanting to prove some kind of point.
It's fun and informative too of course for someone who watches very little telly.
Funny thing is I'm stuck at home more these days like never before but find I'm visiting forums less.
Reading trying to improve my keyboard skills (music keyboard) and thinking of buying a third vehicle.

These hydrogen cells are looking very promising I know but I am not sure of the mileage.

Get a Robin Reliant
Compost corner

Postby Compost corner » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:49 pm

Are you saying cunts have more fun than pricks?
Compost corner

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Compost corner wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Get a Robin Reliant

I was offered one of them over twenty years ago that had a mini cooper engine in it.
How fast does it go I asked.
Well I've had it running at around 120 mph but it starts getting very unstable very hard to control at those speeds but I think it would go a lot faster .... I gave it a miss but .... I'd actually like one of them or a bubble car if I came across one maybe.
Just something for me and her to pop to the shops in and I really don't mind something silly.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Friend of mine had a Messerschmitt - great fun - no reverse gear if I remember right.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:48 pm

McAz wrote:Friend of mine had a Messerschmitt - great fun - no reverse gear if I remember right.

Dad had one, you only had to pick the front up and spin it around to reverse.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:10 pm

One of these?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_KR200

There's a few for sale here, but £20 000 minimum is some price :yikes:
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/list/81/

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:18 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Compost corner wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Get a Robin Reliant

I was offered one of them over twenty years ago that had a mini cooper engine in it.
Well I've had it running at around 120 mph but it starts getting very unstable very hard to control at those speeds but I think it would go a lot faster .... I gave it a miss but .... I'd actually like one of them or a bubble car if I came across one maybe.
Just something for me and her to pop to the shops in and I really don't mind something silly.

Some one's a lying cunt, because the reliant was never designed to go that fast, even in a straight line. The slightest variation in the movement of the steering wheel and the car would roll and flip over.
The thing would roll over if you took a corner to fast. It would probably try to take off at a speed of 120 mph.

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:One of these?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_KR200

There's a few for sale here, but £20 000 minimum is some price :yikes:
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/list/81/

They were cheap when my mate had one. There was another make of bubble car too (didn't look like a frog) - door at the front I think - but I cant for the life of me remember the name. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:43 pm

Just something for me and her to pop to the shops in and I really don't mind something silly.[/quote]

Some one's a lying c**t, because the reliant was never designed to go that fast, even in a straight line. The slightest variation in the movement of the steering wheel and the car would roll and flip over.
The thing would roll over if you took a corner to fast. It would probably try to take off at a speed of 120 mph.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Off course it only did that speed in a straight line you fucking toss pot.
Yes it was very unstable as stated.
He may well have only taken it to that speed once and thought fuck that never again.
I can't help you've lived a fucking sheltered life of never straying outside the norm.
Over the years a lot of people pissed about putting different engines in Three wheelers.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms