Tinder

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Tinder

Postby Niv » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:58 am

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Tinder should be sued for false advertising. All the pictures are so heavily filtered and many pull the strange duck face thing NN does so it’s impossible to tell what they actually look like in reality. They all blend into one person.

I met a woman who had those silly bunny ears filter and she looked great on the photo. In real life she looked nothing like the photo, more like her mum.

So you dated her mum first?

No. Fucked it and chucked it.

She duped me into thinking she was an attractive young woman. I duped her into thinking I wanted more than to spunk up her clunge.

Seems fair to me.

And they say romance is dead :laughing:

I was reading an article the other day, that said many cases of STD's are on the increase due to sites like Tinder. Particularly the older generation, who are using it thinking they are past getting pregnant or have had vasectomy procedures. The younger generations are at risk of them too it said, casual sex being the main factor.
Niv

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Tinder should be sued for false advertising. All the pictures are so heavily filtered and many pull the strange duck face thing NN does so it’s impossible to tell what they actually look like in reality. They all blend into one person.

I met a woman who had those silly bunny ears filter and she looked great on the photo. In real life she looked nothing like the photo, more like her mum.

She duped me into thinking she was an attractive young woman. I duped her into thinking I wanted more than to spunk up her clunge.

Seems fair to me.

I was reading an article the other day, that said many cases of STD's are on the increase due to sites like Tinder. Particularly the older generation, who are using it thinking they are past getting pregnant or have had vasectomy procedures. The younger generations are at risk of them too it said, casual sex being the main factor.

Antibiotics Can’t Cure ‘Super-Gonorrhea’—Here's What That Means
The sexually transmitted infection has been steadily becoming more resistant to antibiotics.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/201 ... table-spd/

I think they have cured it now but it is a worry for the Ships In The Night promiscuous types
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Niv » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Seems fair to me.

The sexually transmitted infection has been steadily becoming more resistant to antibiotics.

I think they have cured it now but it is a worry for the Ships In The Night promiscuous types

It's scary just how many will take the risk. :yikes:
Niv

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Nivarna wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Seems fair to me.

It's scary just how many will take the risk. :yikes:

The evolutionary drive to procreate is paramount in any species, and the urge to indulge in sex is unabating - even old duffers can now take pills to regain their wood :gigglesnshit:
Add alcohol to the mix and unprotected sex must be rife, and STD's rise because of it.
However when you then add psycho to the mix and people knowingly with HIV purposefully infecting others it makes you wonder why people bother.
Hormones will win out everytime so no amount of warnings will stop people wanting sex.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Ok, spoke to some younger colleagues. Apparently with this Tinder lark it's fucking weird!

you don't kiss your date, but you can fuck.

Let that sink in.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:18 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Ok, spoke to some younger colleagues. Apparently with this Tinder lark it's fucking weird!

Let that sink in.

Jra usually pays £50 for that...
Dean

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Dean wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Ok, spoke to some younger colleagues. Apparently with this Tinder lark it's fucking weird!

Let that sink in.

Doesn't jra just touch them anyway?

I can understand not kissing if the "date" is a ten-pinter, and we've all been there with triple baggers, but this.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Let that sink in.

You get dates from Tinder? :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:25 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:

Let that sink in.

Doesn't jra just touch them anyway?

I can understand not kissing if the "date" is a ten-pinter, and we've all been there with triple baggers, but this.

I might be getting confused with Goodwife, the other person who has admitted to using prostitutes on here...
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Let that sink in.

Pretty Woman copycats.
Rockstar

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:28 pm

Stooo wrote:

Let that sink in.

You get dates from Tinder? :yikes:

I don't -I just find the way the youth are today pretty disheartening.

I don't need no stinking Tinder!! :grrrrr:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Dean wrote:
I might be getting confused with Goodwife, the other person who has admitted to using prostitutes on here...

What about Micky's missus, Welloutthewei???

Didn't someone suggest she was a Thai brass??
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:34 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:

That’s not nice

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:18 am

Dean wrote:

Let that sink in.

Are you jealous that JRA can afford to pay for sex, or just the fact he has 50 quid :pmsl:
or both?

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:

No that wasn't micky that was cannys

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms