Early rising

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Early rising

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:16 am

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:I think most people on here react to the poster and not the post.

But if the reaction to a sensible post relating to the topic of the thread (for a change) is to twist it simply because you don’t like the poster.... then it’s clearly agenda driven!

Like most of us, I've seen the savage effects cancer can inflict on loved ones.

I would have objected to the clumsy, insensitive wording within that post, irrespective of who posted it. There was no "twisting" of anything :roll: What was said was crass and unthinking - end of. And it brought back memories I'd rather not have, tbh.

Sorry if that offends you :roll:

No, you chose to read it that way :thumbsup: .... I’ve read it again and can see exactly what she meant!.... strange how your little posse decipher it differently :whistle: ....... time to take off those rose tinted specs!
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:There's always the Snug, rather than the (trolling) Arms, to post a 'serious' thread in.... :dunno:

No fucker goes in there, and even when do, any decent threads will get trolled if you don’t like the person... If people want proper debate, this ain’t the place they should be coming to...

Like I said before, thread topics are pointless.... ‘One big fucking free for all’ thread would suffice!
Gabby

Postby Vam » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:22 am

Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:I think most people on here react to the poster and not the post.

But if the reaction to a sensible post relating to the topic of the thread (for a change) is to twist it simply because you don’t like the poster.... then it’s clearly agenda driven!

I would have objected to the clumsy, insensitive wording within that post, irrespective of who posted it. There was no "twisting" of anything :roll: What was said was crass and unthinking - end of. And it brought back memories I'd rather not have, tbh.

No, you chose to read it that way :thumbsup: .... I’ve read it again and can see exactly what she meant!.... strange how your little posse decipher it differently :whistle: ....... time to take off those rose tinted specs!

I read it in the exact way it was posted. But even if you're right, aren't we all guilty of sometimes misreading stuff?

And... "posse"?? Seriously, Gab? If I didn't think better of you, I'd say you're jumping on bandwagons...
Vam

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:28 am

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I read it in the exact way it was posted. But even if you're right, aren't we all guilty of sometimes misreading stuff?

And... "posse"?? Seriously, Gab? If I didn't think better of you, I'd say you're jumping on bandwagons...

But you appear to make a habit of it! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:29 am

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

There are groups of people who will disagree and mock Goodwife no matter what she says. You are part of that group. Same as there are people that will disagree and mock you no matter what you say. Goodwife is part of that group. To deny it is silly...
Dean

Postby Vam » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:31 am

Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:

Cool avi, btw, Gab. I might be misreading it, though ...
Vam

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:32 am

I can agree with a post even if I don’t like the poster.... some struggle with that concept!
Gabby

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:34 am

Gabby wrote:I can agree with a post even if I don’t like the poster.... some struggle with that concept!

It’s usually the person arguing with me you agree with, isn’t it?
Dean

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:34 am

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:

Cool avi, btw, Gab. I might be misreading it, though ...

:pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:37 am

Dean wrote:
There are groups of people who will disagree and mock Goodwife no matter what she says. You are part of that group. Same as there are people that will disagree and mock you no matter what you say. Goodwife is part of that group. To deny it is silly...

I'm not denying that. I'm just questioning why people have such a bug up their asses about me heading up a "posse" or "coven".

I don't speak for anyone else here. There is no fricking Vam posse :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:40 am

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

I'm not denying that. I'm just questioning why people have such a bug up their asses about me heading up a "posse" or "coven".

I don't speak for anyone else here. There is no fricking Vam posse :gigglesnshit:

I don’t think she meant you were the head of anything. You’re part of group that think alike and dislike the same people. A posse so to speak...
Dean

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:42 am

Vam wrote:Cool avi, btw, Gab. I might be misreading it, though ...

Plagiarism of my gollihonk avi! :snooty:

Last edited by McAz on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:46 am

Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:I can agree with a post even if I don’t like the poster.... some struggle with that concept!

No, not always, as you well know.... my reaction to any given post is based on my thoughts only!.... you seriously think I only agree with someone because they’re having a ruck with you and not because it’s what I genuinely agree with?..... so on that basis you think i’m just out to piss you off?... wow!
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:47 am

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

I don’t think she meant you were the head of anything. You’re part of group that think alike and dislike the same people. A posse so to speak...

Well yes, but she knew that!
Gabby

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:48 am

Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:

No, not always, as you well know.... my reaction to any given post is based on my thoughts only!.... you seriously think I only agree with someone because they’re having a ruck with you and not because it’s what I genuinely agree with?..... so on that basis you think i’m just out to piss you off?... wow!

It certainly looks that way to me. But it doesn’t piss me off.
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms