poppies

A right load of bollocks...

Re: poppies

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I've not got a poppy.
I gave the poppy man a fiver but declined the poppy.


You Nazi c**t, but I expected nothing less from you....
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 25713
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: poppies

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:45 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:I have a purple one...


Ok. But what colour is your poppy?


Black...

I can't see your avi. Is it just me?


The reason you can't see it is because you're not a BIGOT

Gabby's avatars are always from EDL web sites
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 25713
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: poppies

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:46 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I've not got a poppy.
I gave the poppy man a fiver but declined the poppy.


You Nazi c**t, but I expected nothing less from you....

There are people who need someone to look down on.
Turn their noses up at.
So I like to be that guy when it comes to poppies.
I put my fiver in gladly but then happily don't conform.
Oh my God he's not got a poppy!!!!
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5464
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: poppies

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:I have a purple one...


Ok. But what colour is your poppy?


Black...

I can't see your avi. Is it just me?


Just you :yikes:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16672
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: poppies

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Gabby wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:I have a purple one...


Ok. But what colour is your poppy?


Black...

I can't see your avi. Is it just me?


Just you :yikes:


I can't see it either :oops:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86037
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: poppies

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:53 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I've not got a poppy.
I gave the poppy man a fiver but declined the poppy.


You Nazi c**t, but I expected nothing less from you....

There are people who need someone to look down on.
Turn their noses up at.
So I like to be that guy when it comes to poppies.
I put my fiver in gladly but then happily don't conform.
Oh my God he's not got a poppy!!!!


My dead grandfathers are judging you from above. in heaven....

According to my psychic guide, Lenonelemi, they are disgusted with you.

How can you live with yourself, you fucking goose stepping Gauleiter????
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 25713
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: poppies

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:58 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I've not got a poppy.
I gave the poppy man a fiver but declined the poppy.


You Nazi c**t, but I expected nothing less from you....

There are people who need someone to look down on.
Turn their noses up at.
So I like to be that guy when it comes to poppies.
I put my fiver in gladly but then happily don't conform.
Oh my God he's not got a poppy!!!!


My dead grandfathers are judging you from above. in heaven....

According to my psychic guide, Lenonelemi, they are disgusted with you.

How can you live with yourself, you fucking goose stepping Gauleiter????

:pmsl: :more beer:
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5464
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: poppies

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:59 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:I have a purple one...


Ok. But what colour is your poppy?


Black...

I can't see your avi. Is it just me?


The reason you can't see it is because you're not a BIGOT

Gabby's avatars are always from EDL web sites


You can see it then...
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16672
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: poppies

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:01 pm

The reason you can't see it is because you're not a BIGOT

Gabby's avatars are always from EDL web sites[/quote]

You can see it then...[/quote]



I can't see it.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5464
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: poppies

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:03 pm

Gabby wrote:
You can see it then...


Stephen Yaxley Lennon....

You make me sick...
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 25713
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: poppies

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:03 pm

Poca, sort your fucking avatar out! eyebrow
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86037
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: poppies

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I've not got a poppy.
I gave the poppy man a fiver but declined the poppy.


You Nazi c**t, but I expected nothing less from you....

There are people who need someone to look down on.
Turn their noses up at.
So I like to be that guy when it comes to poppies.
I put my fiver in gladly but then happily don't conform.
Oh my God he's not got a poppy!!!!


My dead grandfathers are judging you from above. in heaven....

According to my psychic guide, Lenonelemi, they are disgusted with you.

How can you live with yourself, you fucking goose stepping Gauleiter????

:pmsl: :more beer:


Whats so funny??

You would be speaking German if not for them!!!
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 25713
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: poppies

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Let me clarify...

I had a British grandad and a Russian grandad.

So, like a spit roast, they were working both ends of the filthy krauts at one time. My great grandfather Dimitri, who was the British one, was a member of the SAS. Lordy knew him.

My other grandfather, Dave, he was Spetsnaz.
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 25713
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: poppies

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:28 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Let me clarify...

I had a British grandad and a Russian grandad.

So, like a spit roast, they were working both ends of the filthy krauts at one time. My great grandfather Dimitri, who was the British one, was a member of the SAS. Lordy knew him.

My other grandfather, Dave, he was Spetsnaz.


You were hatched on a rock at the seaside...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86037
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: poppies

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Stooo wrote:Poca, sort your fucking avatar out! eyebrow


:bum:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16672
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests