DS thread #107

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #107

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Guest wrote:Has Fairyprincess ever made a single post without mentioning that she's trans?

Her and Cornish Lesbian need to find some hobbies.

I can't imagine defining every single thing about me through my gender/sexuality, whatever it was.

There's a few on DS who seem to announce their sexuality, or at least it feels like. I don't understand the need.

Prinny and Pisstake should move in together, bore each other silly.

Postby Me Again » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:57 pm

I have a feeling Evil Genius is a sock of a regular poster, I just don't know which one. They registered in 2006 but didn't post until 2010. They've been bumping old threads so it might be that interminable loser Pink Teddy.
Me Again

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Guest wrote:There's a few on DS who seem to announce their sexuality, or at least it feels like. I don't understand the need.

There's a regular poster here you could ask directly, he liked to regale his audience with tales of his sexuality, preferred sexual positions, age of women he preferred to have sex with etc. His user name is jra.

Postby bogtrotter » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There's a few on DS who seem to announce their sexuality, or at least it feels like. I don't understand the need.

There's a regular poster here you could ask directly, he liked to regale his audience with tales of his sexuality, preferred sexual positions, age of women he preferred to have sex with etc. His user name is jra.

Pestering women for sex and actually having sex are two different things.
bogtrotter

Postby jra » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:26 pm

Guest wrote:

Here we go. Yet another name check out of nowhere.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Has Fairyprincess ever made a single post without mentioning that she's trans?

I can't imagine defining every single thing about me through my gender/sexuality, whatever it was.

There's a few on DS who seem to announce their sexuality, or at least it feels like. I don't understand the need.

I believe it's called having a discussion.

Or we could talk about knitting and tiddlywinks all day.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:14 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Here we go. Yet another name check out of nowhere.

Don’t even try to pretend you don’t crave regular name checks.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:16 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

They turn every single thread into their own personal soapbox no matter how unreleased the thread subject is to their gender and sexuality obsessions. It's boring as fuck.

To be fair it's not just them, there are other posters with no interest in anything other than promoting their own obsessions too. Just maybe not quite as stand out as Fairy and Cornish.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:23 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

They turn every single thread into their own personal soapbox no matter how unreleased the thread subject is to their gender and sexuality obsessions. It's boring as fuck.

To be fair it's not just them, there are other posters with no interest in anything other than promoting their own obsessions too. Just maybe not quite as stand out as Fairy and Cornish.

I don't need to know their preferences, I don't want to know their preferences yet they see to think that I and others do. :dunno:

Postby jra » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:40 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'd say using the word obsessions is a bit of over emotive language.

You always have the option to not read it and just skip through.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:42 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't need to know their preferences, I don't want to know their preferences yet they see to think that I and others do. :dunno:

Then skip through it. I gave up reading most of Cornish's posts as many of them were tl;dr.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:09 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Then skip through it. I gave up reading most of Cornish's posts as many of them were tl;dr.

Hard to do when others keep quoting their posts. Plus it's like your boring f****** posts, I don't realise until I recognize the same old piffle.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Digital_Fly is starting a hell of a lot of threads for a relatively new poster.

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:00 pm

jra wrote:Then skip through it. I gave up reading most of Cornish's posts as many of them were tl;dr.

Why don’t you follow your own advice and skip the posts you’re name checked in?
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:26 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:Then skip through it. I gave up reading most of Cornish's posts as many of them were tl;dr.

Why don’t you follow your own advice and skip the posts you’re name checked in?

If he wants to avoid tedious posts he should avoid reading his own. Or better still stop churning them out in the first place.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive