S.A.D

A right load of bollocks...

S.A.D

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Seasonal affective disorder... anyone suffer from it?... it seems to be rife on here judging by all the grouchy fuckers today! :SShock:

Soon be Christmas! :holly:

:fire:
Gabby

Re: S.A.D

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:10 pm

November is SAD. Xmas is suicide. Ray will be splitting his sides. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:22 pm

I’ll tell you some jokes to cheer you up.... :mrgreen:

I showed my doctor the nasty rash i've got on my arse today... he seemed a bit hesitant and uncomfortable and he didn't want to touch it.... he just said "make an appointment for next week"........ then carried on pushing his trolley round Asda! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Nucks » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:23 pm

I bought a uv light/lamp but I haven’t used it much as I’m usually out and about most days and not stuck indoors. Plus I take a vit D supplement.

https://www.sad.co.uk/en-UK/SAD-Solutio ... JkEALw_wcB
Nucks

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:24 pm

Gabby wrote:I’ll tell you some jokes to cheer you up.... :mrgreen:

I showed my doctor the nasty rash i've got on my arse today... he seemed a bit hesitant and uncomfortable and he didn't want to touch it.... he just said "make an appointment for next week"........ then carried on pushing his trolley round Asda! :mrgreen:

:laughing:

Thanks - that's saved me slitting my other wrist at least.
McAz

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Here’s another...

I saw a job advertised for a ‘Fanny Waxing Assistant’.... it involves removing knickers, prepare area for waxing then rub oil in after... when I enquired at the Job Centre they said I had to go to Cornwall, I said ‘is that where the job is?.... they said no.... it’s the back of the fucking queue!! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:38 pm

:pmsl:
McAz

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:46 pm

I phoned a Chinese restaurant last night... a guy answered the phone saying ‘hi, i’m Wan King, the chef’.... I said ‘no worries, i’ll call back later’! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Jokes aside! :gigglesnshit: .... I go on a sun bed occasionally throughout the winter, pretend i’m lay on the beach! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:53 pm

Nucks wrote:I bought a uv light/lamp but I haven’t used it much as I’m usually out and about most days and not stuck indoors. Plus I take a vit D supplement.

It’s surprising how many people are deficient in Vit D and don’t realise it! :ooer:
Gabby

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:53 pm

Gabby wrote:Jokes aside! :gigglesnshit: .... I go on a sun bed occasionally throughout the winter, pretend i’m lay on the beach! :laughing:

You can do that with coloured lamps and a machine that plays sea sounds - less risk of skin cancer. Yes, we really do that. :smilin:
McAz

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:09 pm

tell you some jokes to cheer you up.... :mrgreen:

I showed my doctor the nasty rash i've got on my arse today... he seemed a bit hesitant and uncomfortable and he didn't want to touch it.... he just said "make an appointment for next week"........ then carried on pushing his trolley round Asda! :mrgreen:[/quote]
well if he didn't think it needed immediate attention. It will probably be gone by next week, and didn't want to embarass you in asda.
art0hur0moh

Postby Nucks » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:10 pm

Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:I bought a uv light/lamp but I haven’t used it much as I’m usually out and about most days and not stuck indoors. Plus I take a vit D supplement.

It’s surprising how many people are deficient in Vit D and don’t realise it! :ooer:

I guess so... :ooer: but how do we know if they don’t even know? :doomed:

:gigglesnshit:

Also, vit D is a fat soluble vitamin and gets absorbed better if taken with something a bit fatty. Those on very low-fat diets might be wasting their time if they take one.
Nucks

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Gabby wrote:Here’s another...

I saw a job advertised for a ‘Fanny Waxing Assistant’.... it involves removing knickers, prepare area for waxing then rub oil in after... when I enquired at the Job Centre they said I had to go to Cornwall, I said ‘is that where the job is?.... they said no.... it’s the back of the fucking queue!! :laughing:

Fek :grrrrr: read that as funny, couldn't figure out what cornwall had to do with it :pmsl:
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Gabby wrote:

When was the last time you saw someone with rickets? miners spent less time in natural light than we do today and I have never heard of a miner getting rickets.
art0hur0moh

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms