S.A.D

A right load of bollocks...

Re: S.A.D

Postby Nivarna » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Gabby wrote:Seasonal affective disorder... anyone suffer from it?... it seems to be rife on here judging by all the grouchy fuckers today! :SShock:

Soon be Christmas! :holly:

:fire:


I'm glad it's not just me who has noticed the distinct lack of humour on here at times :pmsl:

I don't suffer from SAD, and I can't wait for Christmas (I mentioned it the other day, it went down like a lead balloon :laughing: )

Does it get better nearer the time on here do you know... The Christmas spirit/cheer?

Please don't say, yes on December 27th :bawlin:
User avatar
Nivarna
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:22 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:tell you some jokes to cheer you up.... :mrgreen:

I showed my doctor the nasty rash i've got on my arse today... he seemed a bit hesitant and uncomfortable and he didn't want to touch it.... he just said "make an appointment for next week"........ then carried on pushing his trolley round Asda! :mrgreen:

well if he didn't think it needed immediate attention. It will probably be gone by next week, and didn't want to embarass you in asda.[/quote]

It was only a joke..... as if i’d get my arse out in Asda?? :yikes:..... well, not on a normal day anyway! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16743
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Gabby wrote:Seasonal affective disorder... anyone suffer from it?... it seems to be rife on here judging by all the grouchy fuckers today! :SShock:

Soon be Christmas! :holly:

:fire:


I'm glad it's not just me who has noticed the distinct lack of humour on here at times :pmsl:

I don't suffer from SAD, and I can't wait for Christmas (I mentioned it the other day, it went down like a lead balloon :laughing: )

Does it get better nearer the time on here do you know... The Christmas spirit/cheer?

Please don't say, yes on December 27th :bawlin:


Just don’t mention the C word to Stooo! :doomed:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16743
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Nivarna » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Gabby wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:tell you some jokes to cheer you up.... :mrgreen:

I showed my doctor the nasty rash i've got on my arse today... he seemed a bit hesitant and uncomfortable and he didn't want to touch it.... he just said "make an appointment for next week"........ then carried on pushing his trolley round Asda! :mrgreen:

well if he didn't think it needed immediate attention. It will probably be gone by next week, and didn't want to embarass you in asda.


It was only a joke..... as if i’d get my arse out in Asda?? :yikes:..... well, not on a normal day anyway! :gigglesnshit:[/quote]

I am crying with laughter :laughing:

That being mistaken for actually happening.... I think that whizzed through the air, and went right over heads. Makes it even funnier :laughing:

I'm easily amused :oops:
User avatar
Nivarna
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Gabby wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:tell you some jokes to cheer you up.... :mrgreen:

I showed my doctor the nasty rash i've got on my arse today... he seemed a bit hesitant and uncomfortable and he didn't want to touch it.... he just said "make an appointment for next week"........ then carried on pushing his trolley round Asda! :mrgreen:

well if he didn't think it needed immediate attention. It will probably be gone by next week, and didn't want to embarass you in asda.


It was only a joke..... as if i’d get my arse out in Asda?? :yikes:..... well, not on a normal day anyway! :gigglesnshit:


I am crying with laughter :laughing:

That being mistaken for actually happening.... I think that whizzed through the air, and went right over heads. Makes it even funnier :laughing:

I'm easily amused :oops:[/quote]

Yeah, made me LOL too! :pmsl:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16743
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Nivarna » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Now Gabby... What's occurring with the quotes? :pmsl:

It's all gone Pete Tong :laughing:
User avatar
Nivarna
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Nivarna wrote:Now Gabby... What's occurring with the quotes? :pmsl:

It's all gone Pete Tong :laughing:


Art fucked it up! :thud:.... we carried it on! :laughing:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16743
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:44 pm

Gabby wrote:Here’s another...

I saw a job advertised for a ‘Fanny Waxing Assistant’.... it involves removing knickers, prepare area for waxing then rub oil in after... when I enquired at the Job Centre they said I had to go to Cornwall, I said ‘is that where the job is?.... they said no.... it’s the back of the fucking queue!! :laughing:
:pmsl:
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:40 pm

It is the most depressing time of the year, dark evenings, cold weather, a long time until Summer.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4032
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Gabby wrote:Here’s another...

I saw a job advertised for a ‘Fanny Waxing Assistant’.... it involves removing knickers, prepare area for waxing then rub oil in after... when I enquired at the Job Centre they said I had to go to Cornwall, I said ‘is that where the job is?.... they said no.... it’s the back of the fucking queue!! :laughing:


I think I may be gay because that job doesn't appeal at all.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4032
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:It is the most depressing time of the year, dark evenings, cold weather, a long time until Summer.


Good job you're here to cheer everyone up.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: S.A.D

Postby Wilson » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:46 pm

I hate this time of year. Now the kids are teenagers I don't even look forward to Christmas anymore, it's just hard work & drains my bank account. I'm on count down to Spring time and don't care if that makes me a miserable old witch. The whole thing's just shit.
User avatar
Wilson
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:57 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:55 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Gabby wrote:Here’s another...

I saw a job advertised for a ‘Fanny Waxing Assistant’.... it involves removing knickers, prepare area for waxing then rub oil in after... when I enquired at the Job Centre they said I had to go to Cornwall, I said ‘is that where the job is?.... they said no.... it’s the back of the fucking queue!! :laughing:


I think I may be gay because that job doesn't appeal at all.


I'm sure there a job waxing arses somewhere, Ray.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31343
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: S.A.D

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:It is the most depressing time of the year, dark evenings, cold weather, a long time until Summer.

Chuck a couple more logs ont fire pour yourself a glass of Irish and chill.
We love this time of year but then we don't have to go out if we don't want to.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: S.A.D

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:00 pm

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Gabby wrote:Here’s another...

I saw a job advertised for a ‘Fanny Waxing Assistant’.... it involves removing knickers, prepare area for waxing then rub oil in after... when I enquired at the Job Centre they said I had to go to Cornwall, I said ‘is that where the job is?.... they said no.... it’s the back of the fucking queue!! :laughing:


I think I may be gay because that job doesn't appeal at all.


I'm sure there a job waxing arses somewhere, Ray.

Dead disabled peoples arses?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests