Every Little Helps

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Every Little Helps

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:20 pm

362636 wrote:You bunch of thick shits. This forum is going down the pan, quick. Many stalkers are praying this forum, especially Stooo goes down the pan. You stupid twats fuck up every new thread by posting shit, OT comments on it. IMO, this should have been an excellent thread, a very helpful and rewarding thread, but inane bastards take pleasure by posting shit on it.

FYI, I see Hobby as a very decent, unbiased and open minded poster. Show her some respect you twats by not posting off topic tripe on every thread.

How much is she paying you ?
xtras1

Postby 362636 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:45 pm

xtras1 wrote:
362636 wrote:You bunch of thick shits. This forum is going down the pan, quick. Many stalkers are praying this forum, especially Stooo goes down the pan. You stupid twats fuck up every new thread by posting shit, OT comments on it. IMO, this should have been an excellent thread, a very helpful and rewarding thread, but inane bastards take pleasure by posting shit on it.

FYI, I see Hobby as a very decent, unbiased and open minded poster. Show her some respect you twats by not posting off topic tripe on every thread.

I got you wrong. Why should hobby pay me? Is it because you pay people to support your comments, hence your inept post? :shake head:
Btw, did a drunk put you up to post your tripe?

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:47 pm

362636 wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

I got you wrong. Why should hobby pay me? Is it because you pay people to support your comments, hence your inept post? :shake head:

Take no notice of the spastic dinner lady, 362636. She takes any opportunity she can to have a dig at Hobbit... :shake head:
Dean

Postby McAz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:53 pm

On the other hand, it's not for 3362636 to determine what people post.
McAz

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Dean wrote:
362636 wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Take no notice of the spastic dinner lady, 362636. She takes any opportunity she can to have a dig at Hobbit... :shake head:

Jeez can your tongue get any further up hobbits arse.

Not having a pop at hobbit.. why would I. But no doubt it will be seen like that now.

At least she has a sense of humour.. :gigglesnshit: :roll:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Monsoon sale on hope that helps :woteva:
xtras1

Postby Middens » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:00 pm

They'll all be upping prices for a bit so they can "discount" on Black Friday!
Middens

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:06 pm

362636 wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

:bawlin:
xtras1

Postby 362636 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Xtras. What has Hobby ever done to you? I know who is putting you up to this and you are a bigger fool for falling for the drunks manipulation of you. You are not big, not clever but a coward, a coward that posts shit and then tries to deny it.

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:55 pm

362636 wrote:Xtras. What has Hobby ever done to you? I know who is putting you up to this and you are a bigger fool for falling for the drunks manipulation of you. You are not big, not clever but a coward, a coward that posts shit and then tries to deny it.

Well said...
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Middens wrote:They'll all be upping prices for a bit so they can "discount" on Black Friday!

True, not long to go now for Black Friday. People tend to be gullible . :smilin:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:00 pm

362636 wrote:Xtras. What has Hobby ever done to you? I know who is putting you up to this and you are a bigger fool for falling for the drunks manipulation of you. You are not big, not clever but a coward, a coward that posts shit and then tries to deny it.

Ok for entertainment purpose, I must ask who is putting me up to whatever shit you are spewing.. well?. :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:01 pm

xtras1 wrote:Monsoon sale on hope that helps :woteva:

3 for 2 on decs!
Oh my god.
I love monsoons baubles.
NastyNickers

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:02 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Monsoon sale on hope that helps :woteva:

3 for 2 on decs!
Oh my god.
I love monsoons baubles.

See now I wasn't looking at decorations... now I will :grrrrr:
xtras1

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:02 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
362636 wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Jeez can your tongue get any further up hobbits arse.

Not having a pop at hobbit.. why would I. But no doubt it will be seen like that now.

Why would you? You spent enough time laying into her on retarded, you have form for it.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms