Don’t ya just love it...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Don’t ya just love it...

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Moz wrote:pm me your number Stooo if possible? if not i'll send an updated email addy to admin. :thumbsup:

Best to send one direct to the contact admin thing. It will be good to catch up :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Gabby wrote:I got a Edinburgh gin advent calendar afterall :leer:... it arrived yesterday, instead of Saturday as expected..... so the chocolate one on Saturday morning was just a smoke screen because it hadn’t arrived on time! :wubwub: :wubbers:

Oh I like those, do they come only with gin?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Holly wrote:
Gabby wrote:I got a Edinburgh gin advent calendar afterall :leer:... it arrived yesterday, instead of Saturday as expected..... so the chocolate one on Saturday morning was just a smoke screen because it hadn’t arrived on time! :wubwub: :wubbers:

Oh I like those, do they come only with gin?

That particular one is just gin... 25 bottles, 4 different gins! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Holly » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Ah OK

I just found this NZ site, their advent calendars look interesting too, I wish I had found them earlier, bit late now

https://www.happymumhappychild.co.nz/20 ... calendars/
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:08 am

It’s so cute! How big are the bottles?
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:55 am

Why is it that when a poster claims to have bought/own something. They never actually take a picture of the one they own/have?
It's always a stock picture from a website/Brochure.

Postby Nucks » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:06 am

Guest wrote:

Why is it that when a poster claims to have bought/own something. They never actually take a picture of the one they own/have?

Probably to do with creepers trying to get info from the photo to make the poster feel uncomfortable.

Ooh, you live near xxxxxxxxx
Look at her fat fingers!
Oh my god, what a horrid hovel she lives in.

Etc
Nucks

Postby Gabby » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Nucks wrote:

It’s so cute! How big are the bottles?

50mls each :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Probably to do with creepers trying to get info from the photo to make the poster feel uncomfortable.

Look at her fat fingers!

Etc

More like they live in fantasy land and wish they could afford the things they post pics of.

Postby Gabby » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Look at her fat fingers!

Etc

More like they live in fantasy land and wish they could afford the things they post pics of.

It’s just gin FFS! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Wilson » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:48 pm

I'm actually quite excited now.
I'm getting the Xmas tree and lights up on Saturday, then forcing the family to watch Jingle All The Way while we eat goodies and drink Amaretto laced Procsecco. :holly:
Wilson

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Wilson wrote:I'm actually quite excited now.
I'm getting the Xmas tree and lights up on Saturday, then forcing the family to watch Jingle All The Way while we eat goodies and drink Amaretto laced Procsecco. :holly:

Check out The Christmas Chronicles on Netflix too. Very good.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Guest wrote:

By the time you get the camera out, set your tripod up, set your camera settings etc, pose the object, get your lighting just right, upload to pc then fart about with dimensions/saving for web then upload the moment's gone. Quicker and easier to Google. :thumbsup:

Postby dis » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:

Well I can’t speak for Gabby but if it was me taking a photo of an Edinburgh Gin calendar all my wee doors would be open :ooer:

And also sneaky nosy spies. :ohdear:
dis

Postby Wilson » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Wilson wrote:I'm actually quite excited now.

Check out The Christmas Chronicles on Netflix too. Very good.

I tried that but it felt too much like one of those True Movies / Channel 5 type of Christmas films. I like the old ones that remind me of the kids being little or the ones I watched as a kid.
Wilson

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms