How Many Of You Now Think Differently?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: How Many Of You Now Think Differently?

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:So if a Gammon changed their mind and voted to stay. Would they still be a Gammon?

Gammons don't change their minds despite any evidence.

And what say you of the ones of her own cabinet resigning then? No longer Gammon? Maybe Streaky's? Or Tories that have seen the light?

Anti vassalage types I am thinking.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Stooo you are a fucking gammon, you've posted your photo enough times.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Stooo you are a fucking gammon, you've posted your photo enough times.

Where?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Wilson » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:12 pm

Had a REALLY interesting chat with my MP and her Chief of Staff today.

Do I "think differently" now about Brexit? TOO FUCKING RIGHT I DO.

I've had a drink, so I'm not going into the complexities of it but just know... There's an argument FOR Brexit that's not being heard atm because it's not "good politics" but it has me convinced & I'm not easily convinced about anything.

If (big IF) there's another vote, I'll be voting to Leave the EU, and I say that as someone who was a very decisive Remainer.
Wilson

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Oh well, one down for the other side. :cuppaT:
Last edited by McAz on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Goodwife » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Wilson wrote:Had a REALLY interesting chat with my MP and her Chief of Staff today.

Do I "think differently" now about Brexit? TOO FUCKING RIGHT I DO.

I've had a drink, so I'm not going into the complexities of it but just know... There's an argument FOR Brexit that's not being heard atm because it's not "good politics" but it has me convinced & I'm not easily convinced about anything.

If (big IF) there's another vote, I'll be voting to Leave the EU, and I say that as someone who was a very decisive Remainer.

There isn't going to be another vote
Goodwife

Postby calitom » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Outsider wrote:Now that we are hearing what we may be able to do - (no pun intended) - and may not be able to do any longer, and the fiasco that has resulted through Brexit, would you change your vote knowing this isn't a simple exercise and one that may cost us more than we anticipated?

I would still vote to stay, as I believe there is safety in numbers. This government could have addressed the problems of immigration by itself by playing hardball and imposing restrictions on those entering the UK. France seems to get away with a lot....

On reflection, how do you think you would vote now?

I can definitively say..Based on all the facts..That Brexit is a disaster.
calitom

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:20 pm

calitom wrote:
Outsider wrote:Now that we are hearing what we may be able to do - (no pun intended) - and may not be able to do any longer, and the fiasco that has resulted through Brexit, would you change your vote knowing this isn't a simple exercise and one that may cost us more than we anticipated?

I would still vote to stay, as I believe there is safety in numbers. This government could have addressed the problems of immigration by itself by playing hardball and imposing restrictions on those entering the UK. France seems to get away with a lot....

Yep - imagine a bunch of nationalist twats voted to stop your free movement across the United States.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:25 pm

Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:So if a Gammon changed their mind and voted to stay. Would they still be a Gammon?

Gammons don't change their minds despite any evidence.

therefore 52% will still vote leave. :dunno:

Once a Gammon changes their mind they are no longer a Gammon. It's axiomatic.

Not all leavers are gammons. Gammonism is a state of mind, you can't educate pork.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Wilson » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:42 pm

Need to clarify:
When I say there's "an argument FOR Brexit" I'm NOT talking about Theresa May's "compromise". That pointless expensive shite needs voting down ASAP.
Wilson

Postby General Lee » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:43 pm

McAz wrote:
calitom wrote:

Yep - imagine a bunch of nationalist twats voted to stop your free movement across the United States.

I tried that
General Lee

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:51 pm

Wilson wrote:Need to clarify:
When I say there's "an argument FOR Brexit" I'm NOT talking about Theresa May's "compromise". That pointless expensive shite needs voting down ASAP.

Well, get on with it then - though I doubt that it's something we haven't considered.
McAz

Postby Wilson » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:56 pm

McAz wrote:

Well, get on with it then - though I doubt that it's something we haven't considered.

It's long and complex and I can't do it justice after drinking 6 Desperados. I promise to get back to you.
Wilson

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Wilson wrote:
McAz wrote:

It's long and complex and I can't do it justice after drinking 6 Desperados. I promise to get back to you.

Cheers - so long as it's got nothing to with nationalisation or the TTIP then I'm interested.
McAz

Postby Cobs » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Corbyn activist is all piss and wind. Shocker.
Cobs

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms