Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Big Threads

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby calitom » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:35 am

art0hur0moh wrote:


whoever put that drumbeat onto the louis armstrong should be arrested.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 4095
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:36 am

calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:


whoever put that drumbeat onto the louis armstrong should be arrested.

:D I realized that after posting. though, I think it would be an interesting part of a disk jockey set.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5584
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby calitom » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:46 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:


whoever put that drumbeat onto the louis armstrong should be arrested.

:D I realized that after posting. though, I think it would be an interesting part of a disk jockey set.


like taking a shit on a davinci work
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 4095
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 pm

calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:


whoever put that drumbeat onto the louis armstrong should be arrested.

:D I realized that after posting. though, I think it would be an interesting part of a disk jockey set.


like taking a shit on a davinci work

there isn't a masterpiece that isn't complete, it is that subtle incompleteness that makes works of art great works of art.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5584
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby Jon » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:40 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:there isn't a masterpiece that isn't complete, it is that subtle incompleteness that makes works of art great works of art.


No form of art is ever complete, they are simply developed up to a point and then abandoned.
User avatar
Jon
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby calitom » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:46 pm

Jon wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:there isn't a masterpiece that isn't complete, it is that subtle incompleteness that makes works of art great works of art.


No form of art is ever complete, they are simply developed up to a point and then abandoned.

thats all nice. but you dont put a tinker toy drum beat onto a Louis Armstrong classic.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 4095
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:15 pm

If you watch Russian Doll be prepared to have this stuck in your head

User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11493
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby Cobs » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Calling Jamaica.
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:44 pm

User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8664
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Polar Opposites

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:35 pm

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:34 am

Some cheese for cheesy posters on a cheesy day :wubbers:

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 29897
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:36 am

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 29897
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:09 am

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 29897
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby calitom » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:29 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Some cheese for cheesy posters on a cheesy day :wubbers:

phpBB [video]


ive heard worse.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 4095
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 20

Postby calitom » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:01 am

User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 4095
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests