Something To See Here

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Something To See Here

Postby Goodwife » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:"Yo" Gobby - your reading and comprehension issues are not my problem, and I couldn't give a rat's ass what thread you post in.

If you and your parrot clingon up there want to trash this thread, go right ahead. It'd be nothing new, would it? :dunno:

I’d rather be gobby and upfront than a fucking snobbish, attention seeker! :thumbsup:

Says the gob who throws a hissy and flounces, whenever she feels not enough people are responding to her posts.

"Deeeeean....Stooooo...these people don't realise I'm a princess! They're treating me like an ordinary member! Help!!" :grrrrr: :bawlin:

:gigglesnshit:

You’re obsessed with Stooo! :paranoid:

Isn't she just! Glad other people have noticed it
Goodwife

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:"Yo" Gobby - your reading and comprehension issues are not my problem, and I couldn't give a rat's ass what thread you post in.

If you and your parrot clingon up there want to trash this thread, go right ahead. It'd be nothing new, would it? :dunno:

I’d rather be gobby and upfront than a fucking snobbish, attention seeker! :thumbsup:

Says the gob who throws a hissy and flounces, whenever she feels not enough people are responding to her posts.

"Deeeeean....Stooooo...these people don't realise I'm a princess! They're treating me like an ordinary member! Help!!" :grrrrr: :bawlin:

Hell yeah! I find his posts about being "sat crimping one out" while reading here, and the size and colour of his "bogeys", such a real hot turn on :canny:

Silly cow :mrgreen:

Yet here you are dissing him while posting on his forum... anything for his attention! :oops:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Vam wrote:Hell yeah! I find his posts about being "sat crimping one out" while reading here, and the size and colour of his "bogeys", such a real hot turn on :canny:

It's more than that isn't it? :wubbers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:33 pm

I saw a video on Facebook of a peacock flying but I can’t find it on YouTube. :again?: so this one will do.
I’d never seen one fly before. They look amazing.

NastyNickers

Postby OED » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Hell yeah! I find his posts about being "sat crimping one out" while reading here, and the size and colour of his "bogeys", such a real hot turn on :canny:

It's [img]bogies[/img] you thicko :gigglesnshit:
OED

Postby Vam » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:Hell yeah! I find his posts about being "sat crimping one out" while reading here, and the size and colour of his "bogeys", such a real hot turn on :canny:

sshhh... :wubbers: :wubbers: :wubbers:

:pmsl:
Vam

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

It’s why she can’t stand Fen, because she’s his close friend.... she so wants to be her! :bawlin:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:36 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Awww Sunday love :wubwub:

How's the curry goat stooo?
xtras1

Postby Goodwife » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:37 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Awww Sunday love :wubwub:

How's the curry goat stooo?

Probing still stoooing

Ha ha i will get my coat.. :oops:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Gabby wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

It’s why she can’t stand Fen, because she’s his close friend.... she so wants to be her! :bawlin:

She will have to keep dreaming me thinks! :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Vam » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:41 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I saw a video on Facebook of a peacock flying but I can’t find it on YouTube. :again?: so this one will do.

That's so gorgeous - especially in slo-mo :smilin:

A mate WhatsApped me something the other day I've been been going nuts trying to find on YT. It was an angelic looking little girl, around 6 years old, cockney accent, opening a birthday card. She pulled a big bunch of tenners out of it, and instantly said "FUCKIN ELL, Mum!!"

I'm still laughing days later... :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Bloody hell what a stuck up arrogant .. nasty bitch!

What company are you from :pmsl: thick as well

I K, R? :mrgreen:

The cringiest and biggest "oh shiiiit!" moment for me was when she'd FINALLY walked backed to her car, was about to get in...only to then turn and walk back towards the police cruiser again! Those poor guys must have been >> :kinell: :kinell:

Btw, "company" in the States is the same as us saying "police station/police authority" :wink:

No it's not.
You'd ask what Precinct are you with.
And they'd respond with the Number

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:45 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I saw a video on Facebook of a peacock flying but I can’t find it on YouTube. :again?: so this one will do.

That is beautiful .. :)
xtras1

Postby Vam » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gabby wrote:

You seem to have been hanging around all day, waiting to latch on and get a little tag team action going, haven't you?

There you go... :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Goodwife » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:49 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Gabby wrote:

You seem to have been hanging around all day, waiting to latch on and get a little tag team action going, haven't you?

There you go... :thumbsup:

Me no. Been out half the day, when I have been home I have been cooking and cleaning inbetween having a look on here and other things.

Really if you want to try and put me down with a comment like that you should try taking your face away from the forum for longer than five mins
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms