What was Claire looking for?

Just awful stuff

Re: What was Claire looking for?

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:Love in all the wrong places?
Wally?
Lucky charms?

Someone tell me what she was looking for!

Probably her marbles. She lost those a long time ago...

Who hasn’t on this forum?.... I don’t expect a reply! :gigglesnshit:

I've just checked mine... They're all there... Just! :smilin:

You must be at least ONE short? :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:
Wally?
Lucky charms?

Probably her marbles. She lost those a long time ago...

Who hasn’t on this forum?.... I don’t expect a reply! :gigglesnshit:

I haven’t... :snooty:

That’s debatable...

Harsh, but fair...
Dean

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:09 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:Butt hurt much! :pmsl:

Quick question - between you and I, who's flounced from here over being trolled?

Clue: not me :trollface:

Me... I’ve never denied it... the title’s mine! :leer:

Another quick question... who cries like a baby when it ain’t going his way?

Dean!

Next question!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you a fat Scottish Cunt with back boobs?
Gabby

Postby BUDGIE » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:Butt hurt much! :pmsl:

Quick question - between you and I, who's flounced from here over being trolled?

Clue: not me :trollface:

Me... I’ve never denied it... the title’s mine! :leer:

Another quick question... who cries like a baby when it ain’t going his way?

Dean!

Next question!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you a fat Scottish Cunt with back boobs?

Yes.

But I prefer to call them well developed Latissimus Dorsi!!!!!!!!!!!

Next question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now a question for you - why are you faking having a man and kid when everyone knows you're a bullshitter who's never off here?????
The amount of time you spend on here, your kid's gonna need to start posting on Dogs to ask for its dinner :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

That's what you get for mentioning my mum :twirl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Sensible guest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Gabby wrote:Yes, talking to you Hobbit.... you truly are one snide fucking cow :pmsl: .... you can’t wait to expose someone’s actions can you?.... it’s all here for anyone to read, you fucking moron! :roll:..... you don’t deserve to be Admin based on your actions..... you’d fuck your own family over if it glorified you...... sad twat! :dafinger:

Hello Gabby, try and remember the side of the bed you got out of this morning and then push it against the wall.
Problem solved!
Or is there something going on that is really annoying you at the moment?
Sensible guest

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Wally?
Lucky charms?

Salacious gossip to keep her dying forum afloat. It's dead over there so rather than admit that she is looking for something to try and draw them back. Doesn't matter who she libels as long as it keeps her place going. :wurms:

Postby BUDGIE » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Sensible guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:Yes, talking to you Hobbit.... you truly are one snide fucking cow :pmsl: .... you can’t wait to expose someone’s actions can you?.... it’s all here for anyone to read, you fucking moron! :roll:..... you don’t deserve to be Admin based on your actions..... you’d fuck your own family over if it glorified you...... sad twat! :dafinger:

Hello Gabby, try and remember the side of the bed you got out of this morning and then push it against the wall.
Problem solved!

:awesome:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:14 pm

:pmsl: .... oh dear Budgie :gigglesnshit: ... what’s ya missus (no. 4) cooking for you tonight! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Sensible guest wrote:

Problem solved!

We all know the score with Gabby.

Her mood is entirely dependent on how things are going with her cyber love.

Which considering she claims to have a real life partner is kind of pathetic really.

Postby BUDGIE » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Gabby wrote::pmsl: .... oh dear Budgie :gigglesnshit: ... what’s ya missus (no. 4) cooking for you tonight! :laughing:

You're keeping count????

That's 4 more spouses than you managed you fucking nutjob fantasist!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I think it's beans on toast. That's all we can afford after paying our taxes...... :trollface:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Sensible guest wrote:

Problem solved!

I’m always in a good mood.... shame the same can’t be said for some bitter, twisted old fucks talking cryptic shit on here! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Vam wrote:

:ooer:

Hobbit sure doesn't need any white-knighting but, tbf, can I just point out the several times I've seen Stooo posting about Claire digging around and screengrabbing stuff from the archives/RCT.

This will be my only post in this thread, cos it's just another ruck I want to steer clear of.

Bullshit. You love a ruck and drama. You live for it.

The sure sign you’re itching to be a cunt to people again is when you claim it will be our only post. Same old mad woman Vam.

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Wally?
Lucky charms?

Salacious gossip to keep her dying forum afloat. It's dead over there so rather than admit that she is looking for something to try and draw them back. Doesn't matter who she libels as long as it keeps her place going. :wurms:

I’d be happy to sign up to her forum and answer all the posts about me, if it will help her out and give her a bit of traffic...

She’s always shouting about the right to reply, after all...
Dean

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:20 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote::pmsl: .... oh dear Budgie :gigglesnshit: ... what’s ya missus (no. 4) cooking for you tonight! :laughing:

You're keeping count????

That's 4 more spouses than you managed you fucking nutjob fantasist!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I think it's beans on toast. That's all we can afford after paying our taxes...... :trollface:

Pull ya finger out a bit more then ... you idle, office sitting, waste of space! :snooty:
Gabby

Postby BUDGIE » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

You're keeping count????

Pull ya finger out a bit more then ... you idle, office sitting, waste of space! :snooty:

Now you're talking about my sex life you tax-dodging fantasist freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :trollface:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

PreviousNext

Return to Really Crap Threads