Boycott the UAE

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Boycott the UAE

Postby banana chewits » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:30 pm

Vam wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Nivarna wrote:Lordy, that comment about a cleft palate was really low... You maybe need to calm down :shake head:

Read back and you'll see that puzzler's impression through words of Dean speaking was along those lines and when Dean went ape I merely posed the question purely because he got angry
Nothing more, just posing a question
And compared to Dean's post it was unusually tame

puzzles was trying a brummy accent.

ok...while you're about....been trying to figure out your avi :ooer: Tried a quick Google, and... :dunno:

rohypnol, it's to stop goodwife sniffing around me.
banana chewits

Postby Vam » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:39 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Vam wrote:
ok...while you're about....been trying to figure out your avi :ooer: Tried a quick Google, and... :dunno:

:mrgreen: ... ty!

I don't really do subtle/ambiguous. In her case, an honest to goodness pew-pew blasted right at her works better for me.
Vam

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:39 pm

Vam wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
MI6 wrote:
When in a hole, stop digging. Especially when using a JCB!

Yes you really should :smilin:

Raven, seriously, there's no shame in admitting you don't understand/follow something. I do it all the time :dunno:

Much less cringey than some lame macho bullshit about everyone else being dumbasses and you being in on the joke all along. This time, you clearly weren't! :gigglesnshit:

Now you are being silly Vam, I have lived in this supposedly squeaky clean country for a very long time and i do think we are quite possibly one of the worst offenders for misinformation and propaganda designed to demonise other countries and/or individuals through very public means.

My first thought when this came on TV was the guy was a spook, especially when they went on to say he was "studying security" ----what a way to try and make light of whatever he was actually doing! A clever ploy indeed leaked to the press to bellow out.

That said I don't like the way that many of our citizens get treated in those countries in the middle east and I personally know one guy who when leaving one of them got locked up for "trying to overthrow the regime" --what a load of twaddle but his family spent a lot of money to get him released even though he has dual nationality and two passports.

We hear more and more cases of this with supposed allies and I am personally fed up with it, I would love to see our entire nation boycott the UAE because I don't like them or what they stand for.

Please excuse my obvious bias but this chap's jailing is useful to me because my propaganda is designed to get people to avoid Dubai, I felt pretty uncomfortable when there and even on the airlines and in the airports in other similar affiliated countries as well as Dubai itself.

Both yourself and MI6 can think what you like, it matters not to me so please think you are correct if it pleases-- for myself I do have an agenda and I am not asking you to share it but do heed my warning should you ever decide to go there.

I wish we'd get fracking become self sufficient and be able to stop trading with these savage regimes because of their oil.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby banana chewits » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:40 pm

Vam wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Vam wrote:

I don't really do subtle/ambiguous. In her case, an honest to goodness pew-pew blasted right at her works better for me.

i'm reloading the pew-pews, this is just to keep her back for a bit. :mrgreen:
banana chewits

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:46 pm

Fletch wrote:
Puzzler wrote:‘It’s alwoiys fun when Roiven pretends he was in on the joike loike.’ Inbred c**t.

Not sure calling Raven an "Inbred c**t" is called for puzz. eyebrow

I think Puzzles meant to write

"Signed, Inbred c**t." :thumbsup:

Postby Vam » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:49 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Vam wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Vam wrote:

Make them good and meaty! :canny:

@ Raven - I hear you, and there are 6 different ways I could respond to your post, including telling you I've worked in Saudi and travelled extensively all over the Middle East and North Africa. But it's late, and I cba with having to read any Guest BS as a result - so I'm gonna pass...
Vam

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Vam wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Vam wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

@ Raven - I hear you, and there are 6 different ways I could respond to your post, including telling you I've worked in Saudi and travelled extensively all over the Middle East and North Africa. But it's late, and I cba with having to read any Guest BS as a result - so I'm gonna pass...

Saudi? Poor you, the worst offender and a place that peddles medieval fuckwitism.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:11 pm

Vam wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Vam wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Vam wrote:

I am loving this wife's interviews, talk about veiled speech -- why doesn't she just come out and say the government are cunts who have hung him out to dry when they really should be doing more.
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms