What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby xtras1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:45 pm

measurer wrote:I've been on a "nostalgia" trip, and have ate Blackjacks, Fruit Salads, and to top it off? I ate 2 packets of sour blue worms! :oops:



Who doesn't love a blackjack :twirl: not had the worms though :laughing:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby measurer » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:49 pm

xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:I've been on a "nostalgia" trip, and have ate Blackjacks, Fruit Salads, and to top it off? I ate 2 packets of sour blue worms! :oops:



Who doesn't love a blackjack :twirl: not had the worms though :laughing:



My mouth waters thinking of them! :wubbers: Sour AF, but more-ish! Got a bag of them for an old biddy I met at hospital. Poor soul wants sweeties and God knows if anyone ever visits him.

I ended up with a well done roll and bacon. Just finished it.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13366
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby xtras1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:52 pm

measurer wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:I've been on a "nostalgia" trip, and have ate Blackjacks, Fruit Salads, and to top it off? I ate 2 packets of sour blue worms! :oops:



Who doesn't love a blackjack :twirl: not had the worms though :laughing:



My mouth waters thinking of them! :wubbers: Sour AF, but more-ish! Got a bag of them for an old biddy I met at hospital. Poor soul wants sweeties and God knows if anyone ever visits him.

I ended up with a well done roll and bacon. Just finished it.


Oh that's nice.. I bet he enjoyed them

Don't see blackjacks about so much here... we used to have some lace type thing that was sour af but soooo delicious :mrgreen:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:54 pm

xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:I've been on a "nostalgia" trip, and have ate Blackjacks, Fruit Salads, and to top it off? I ate 2 packets of sour blue worms! :oops:



Who doesn't love a blackjack :twirl: not had the worms though :laughing:



My mouth waters thinking of them! :wubbers: Sour AF, but more-ish! Got a bag of them for an old biddy I met at hospital. Poor soul wants sweeties and God knows if anyone ever visits him.

I ended up with a well done roll and bacon. Just finished it.


Oh that's nice.. I bet he enjoyed them

Don't see blackjacks about so much here... we used to have some lace type thing that was sour af but soooo delicious :mrgreen:


Liquorice? :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 88938
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby measurer » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:00 pm

No. You never had them down your way?
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13366
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby xtras1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:03 pm

No not liquorice stoo... these were thick lacey fizzy & sour :wubwub:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:05 pm

xtras1 wrote:No not liquorice stoo... these were thick lacey fizzy & sour :wubwub:


Sounds like one of my ex's... eyebrow
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 88938
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby xtras1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
xtras1 wrote:No not liquorice stoo... these were thick lacey fizzy & sour :wubwub:


Sounds like one of my ex's... eyebrow




Haha! You nutcase :pmsl:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:58 pm

Blackjacks were yummy.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 27914
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:00 pm

Asda sell blackjacks.
And them big fat drumstick lollies :drool:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 7691
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:13 am

measurer wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:I've been on a "nostalgia" trip, and have ate Blackjacks, Fruit Salads, and to top it off? I ate 2 packets of sour blue worms! :oops:



Who doesn't love a blackjack :twirl: not had the worms though :laughing:



My mouth waters thinking of them! :wubbers: Sour AF, but more-ish! Got a bag of them for an old biddy I met at hospital. Poor soul wants sweeties and God knows if anyone ever visits him.

I ended up with a well done roll and bacon. Just finished it.



Do you get Skittles in the UK? Those are my favourite lollies :drool:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7565
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Polar Opposites

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby measurer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:31 am

Ooh yuck - I hate Skittles, too sugary for me, but yea, we do get them but don't let a mum catch you giving them to her children! They are full of additives, one of which makes kids hyper!

(I used to give them to my pal's kid!) lol
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13366
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby measurer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:32 am

I'm now eating treacle toffee! OMG - I'll need to starve tomorrow! :oops:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13366
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:33 am

measurer wrote:Ooh yuck - I hate Skittles, too sugary for me, but yea, we do get them but don't let a mum catch you giving them to her children! They are full of additives, one of which makes kids hyper!

(I used to give them to my pal's kid!) lol


You evil biatch :pmsl:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7565
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Polar Opposites

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby measurer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:43 am

Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Ooh yuck - I hate Skittles, too sugary for me, but yea, we do get them but don't let a mum catch you giving them to her children! They are full of additives, one of which makes kids hyper!

(I used to give them to my pal's kid!) lol


You evil biatch :pmsl:



Moi? :mrgreen:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13366
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests