What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Big Threads

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Fletch » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:16 pm

Nucks wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Nucks wrote:Homemade burgers with bacon & cheese. Hand-cut thick chips and onion rings on the side.


Oh Nucks. :shake head:


Are you lactose intolerant or just a wuss? :mrgreen:


:mrgreen:

Between two slices of bread. Pickle or tomato. That's it. :snooty:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 12995
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Two huge egg and bacon butties with OK sauce and white pepper.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 8109
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Nucks » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:27 pm

Fletch wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Nucks wrote:Homemade burgers with bacon & cheese. Hand-cut thick chips and onion rings on the side.


Oh Nucks. :shake head:


Are you lactose intolerant or just a wuss? :mrgreen:


:mrgreen:

Between two slices of bread. Pickle or tomato. That's it. :snooty:


I believe having a burger with bacon but no cheese creates a rift in the time-space continuum. You don’t mess with that shit. :ooer:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7216
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:10 pm

Fish pie done... this time with a layer of fresh breadcrumbs mixed with grated cheese sprinkled over the mash before going in the oven!
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18923
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:30 pm

Went out for a meal as a deferred Valentine's dinner date. Calamari, then pulled pork mac n cheese, wine and a strawberry cheesecake sundae for afters. I need a nap now. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7216
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:03 pm

Nucks wrote:Went out for a meal as a deferred Valentine's dinner date. Calamari, then pulled pork mac n cheese, wine and a strawberry cheesecake sundae for afters. I need a nap now. :gigglesnshit:


I hate that stuffed feeling when you’ve gotta undo the button on your jeans just to sit down comfortably :gigglesnshit:.... you don’t feel like doing anything other than sleeping :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18923
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:12 pm

Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:Went out for a meal as a deferred Valentine's dinner date. Calamari, then pulled pork mac n cheese, wine and a strawberry cheesecake sundae for afters. I need a nap now. :gigglesnshit:


I hate that stuffed feeling when you’ve gotta undo the button on your jeans just to sit down comfortably :gigglesnshit:.... you don’t feel like doing anything other than sleeping :mrgreen:

I always play it safe and wear my elasticated waistband leggings. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7216
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:14 pm

Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:Went out for a meal as a deferred Valentine's dinner date. Calamari, then pulled pork mac n cheese, wine and a strawberry cheesecake sundae for afters. I need a nap now. :gigglesnshit:


I hate that stuffed feeling when you’ve gotta undo the button on your jeans just to sit down comfortably :gigglesnshit:.... you don’t feel like doing anything other than sleeping :mrgreen:

I always play it safe and wear my elasticated waistband leggings. :thumbsup:


Wise move :mrgreen:...... why don’t men have the same bloated problem? :ooer:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18923
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:Went out for a meal as a deferred Valentine's dinner date. Calamari, then pulled pork mac n cheese, wine and a strawberry cheesecake sundae for afters. I need a nap now. :gigglesnshit:


I hate that stuffed feeling when you’ve gotta undo the button on your jeans just to sit down comfortably :gigglesnshit:.... you don’t feel like doing anything other than sleeping :mrgreen:

I always play it safe and wear my elasticated waistband leggings. :thumbsup:


Wise move :mrgreen:...... why don’t men have the same bloated problem? :ooer:


They do, it's called beer gut.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7216
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Just finished a corned beef hash followed by some sloppy and very tasty lemon tart thing coffee cheese wrapped in salami and now about to wash it all down with Guinness and brandy.
I have that bloated feeling.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 8109
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby VR6storm » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Roast Chicken, Croquet Potatoes, S and O Stuffing, Bacon wrapped chipolatas, C'Berry Sauce, Peas, Vichy Carrots and gravy. Followed
by Profiteroles and Choc Sauce. I have an Italian Spumante to go with that for tonight.

What a Gannet. :drool:
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby measurer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 pm

Chicken and bacon, with diced roast potatoes and a cheese and parsley sauce.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13596
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:43 pm

Tonight - steak, mushrooms and chips. Yummm
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13596
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Niv » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Comfort food, it's been a cold rainy day... Sausage, egg, chips and beans. Doorstep bread and thick butter and a huge mug of tea. :drool:
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? Course 6

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:17 pm

An extra large serving of the truth.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests