Dreams!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dreams!

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:52 pm

I had a dream the other night where I went into an office and just started shooting people with an M60 for no reason.

When I ran out of bullets I switched to a Rambo knife and started slicing and dicing...

Then when my knife broke I used my bare hands to panel everycunt in my path.

I woke up with a stauner so big, the cat scratched it!

What could it mean? Answers in wingdings font please.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Jobless Oddball » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:19 pm

BUDGIE wrote:I had a dream the other night where I went into an office and just started shooting people with an M60 for no reason.

When I ran out of bullets I switched to a Rambo knife and started slicing and dicing...

You're shitting ya self about meeting Purr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:08 pm

vivid dreams, but they change and move into other places rapidly. I can also do the epic dreaming where dreaming is uninterrupted after being awake. what I regard as nightmarish is not being where I want to remain, and due to some operant conditioning I miss all the best bits.
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:54 pm

BUDGIE wrote:I had a dream the other night where I went into an office and just started shooting people with an M60 for no reason.

You absolutely despise the cunts you work with. :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:

You're shitting ya self about meeting Purr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

That was the part where the cat scratched his winkie, a sign of foreboding.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:40 pm

I had a dream of a big jet black tornado forming under the moonlight sky and it was spinning really fast and I felt real fear within the dream. Then a bolt of lightening struck it and made the black cloud dispense through out the sky. Then I felt relieved and safe. In my dream I thought the lightening had saved me. But reading up on it nothing but doom and gloom! Although people have written about lightening strikes and tornadoes none had written that one destroyed the other as though in battle. So it's a bit of a mystery!

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:I had a dream of a big jet black tornado forming under the moonlight sky and it was spinning really fast and I felt real fear within the dream. Then a bolt of lightening struck it and made the black cloud dispense through out the sky. Then I felt relieved and safe. In my dream I thought the lightening had saved me. But reading up on it nothing but doom and gloom! Although people have written about lightening strikes and tornadoes none had written that one destroyed the other as though in battle. So it's a bit of a mystery!

You familiar with how Joseph became the administrator of egypt (I think exodus?)? that is the reason I don't overly concern Myself with dream interpretation. and if You search another sight it will give different interpretations. What else do You remember? for the most part, it is a Personal interpretation that reveals the answers. what is happening in Your Life at the moment? also how You Feel in a dream is an indication. what You fear may simply be an indication of what You have yet to deal with. ignoring interpretation and sticking to facts, both phenomena are perfectly natural events and have no intent on causing You injury or pain. You could go as far to say, God is with You.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:20 pm

just thought, over the past few weeks I have been thinking that I have calmed right down to a raging storm on the Ocean.
art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:50 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:I had a dream of a big jet black tornado forming under the moonlight sky and it was spinning really fast and I felt real fear within the dream. Then a bolt of lightening struck it and made the black cloud dispense through out the sky. Then I felt relieved and safe. In my dream I thought the lightening had saved me. But reading up on it nothing but doom and gloom! Although people have written about lightening strikes and tornadoes none had written that one destroyed the other as though in battle. So it's a bit of a mystery!

You familiar with how Joseph became the administrator of egypt (I think exodus?)? that is the reason I don't overly concern Myself with dream interpretation. and if You search another sight it will give different interpretations. What else do You remember? for the most part, it is a Personal interpretation that reveals the answers. what is happening in Your Life at the moment? also how You Feel in a dream is an indication. what You fear may simply be an indication of what You have yet to deal with. ignoring interpretation and sticking to facts, both phenomena are perfectly natural events and have no intent on causing You injury or pain. You could go as far to say, God is with You.

I was sat around a small bonfire at the beginning of the dream with about 4 other people. Then we saw the tornado and ran inside the building which was just a shell of a building inside. Built with stone but no plaster on the walls. I ran to the window which had no glass in it and the others went for shelter or disappeared to which I hoped they'd found shelter. I was looking out the glass less window at the tornado and also wondered where the others had gone. I remember thinking. The structure to the building isn't strong enough and "This is it. The end". At first when the lightening struck the tornado I was still in fear until I realised it was gone and the lightening had destroyed it.

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:12 am

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

I was sat around a small bonfire at the beginning of the dream with about 4 other people. Then we saw the tornado and ran inside the building which was just a shell of a building inside. Built with stone but no plaster on the walls. I ran to the window which had no glass in it and the others went for shelter or disappeared to which I hoped they'd found shelter. I was looking out the glass less window at the tornado and also wondered where the others had gone. I remember thinking. The structure to the building isn't strong enough and "This is it. The end". At first when the lightening struck the tornado I was still in fear until I realised it was gone and the lightening had destroyed it.

a few questions. do cash machines ever fail to work on demand when You are close, especially when it is to give change of a penny? did the tornado grow to become bigger or was it already big? have you read how Joseph got out of jail yet? and how familiar are You with greek mythology? I don't really like interpreting dreams. I have made some serious errors incorrectly interpreting My Own, especially before the correct information presented itself (25 freaking years later). so I was thinking We could use what is already known about at least one correctly interpreted dream. I don't think they are meant to be complicated for the mind to deal with.

the way I am thinking it might be? around the fire, You had comfort and security. You saught shelter when you felt anguish, Your Freinds were not there to help You deal with the issue. probably not because they wouldn't want to help, but because it is Your Own personal journey no one else can really help you with it, they may not have the ability to comprehend or understand? maybe they were compelled to do as You in their Own Personal way as well? A reason for Your concern for them? I ask the size of the tornado because, if already large You haven't dealt with something in the past or You got blindsided. if it grew then You would have seen the build up? the dilapidated house could be your bodies lived in character, or home when You remove all the fluff? the window could simply be the monitor of Your computer where You got a front row seat to a tiff between Hades and Zeus, I wonder where Persephone and Hera are? or the most plausible, how do You feel about brexit or two-party politics?

always try to maintain a loose, low complexity strategy in interpretation. If You have the inclination to read a book or do something productive don't put it off till later. a passage or route You take might give an answer or You might need to traverse another path and another, till You understand what You feel You need.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:26 am

I also haven't had sleept for about three days. so I might be hallucinating?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:27 pm

I would really like to not dream of My ex or guns. I think I need to cut down on all visual stimuli (not related in the one dream, over the past day or two).
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:11 pm

I think i dreamed of my Mum before she kissed the earth one last time? Not got the guts to ask gran or siblings, just a comment here and there on facebook. I mistook her for my legal guardian (she said she would phone me a year and a half ago, i reminded her two - three months ago. Her poor memory is no excuse! She logged the day in the diary and mentioned a two week interval. If i stopped paying rent she wouldn't hesitate in showing up at my door. Been think about that for years?), She left running out the room crying after i erroneously told Her what someone else did to me, she was 15 when i was born. Did manage to have a few conversations on messenger a few comments on post here an there, Mum did get to speak with her grand Son. But not Her grand Daughter. Daughter did recently speak with Her great grand Mother. The second and third man made reason for mortal injury.
art0hur0moh

Postby Holly » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:24 pm

Could you explain this sentence? "The second and third man made reason for mortal injury"
Holly
Site Admin

Postby drum » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:25 pm

Are you ok Arthur? sounds like your Mum has had a rough old time of it.
drum

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms