Dreams!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dreams!

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:I've had a few dreams about being in the California wildfires rescuing animals. I think is because I saw a picture of the singed cat and rabbit on the Dailymail and it was playing on my mind. I did have some helpers with me but I've forgot who they were.

Dean was probably one of them because he's ubiquitous. :smilin:

No. I think he started it with his dodgy gas fitting :laughing:

:gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:36 pm

Text wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sundaze wrote:I suffer from sleep paralysis.
That is some scary shit

What’s that?

When your awake but you can't speak or move.
You can have hallucinations as well it's really freaky

Sounds scary.
How do you know you’re awake? It could be a dream.

Damn good question. You're good at asking questions that are actually quite difficult to answer.
And you're deep. You'd make a good philosopher. :laughing:
Have a nice day, kid.x

It’s quite a new thing to me, I’ve heard of night terrors but sleep paralysis is something I wasn’t aware was so common. Like I said, I think I experienced it at a very stressful time in my life, just realised that was what it was.
Lady Murasaki

Postby dis » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:30 pm

I keep dreaming about my dad lately, he’s usually fixing stuff for me or stirring his tea, he’s dead so it’s shit because I am either wondering why he’s lurking about being a ghost or waiting for him to die in my dreams. I love seeing and hearing him though, but I wake up crying, it’s not fair. Crabbit auld shit. :bawlin:
dis

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:37 pm

dis wrote:I keep dreaming about my dad lately, he’s usually fixing stuff for me or stirring his tea, he’s dead so it’s shit because I am either wondering why he’s lurking about being a ghost or waiting for him to die in my dreams. I love seeing and hearing him though, but I wake up crying, it’s not fair. Crabbit auld shit. :bawlin:

It's what they mean when they say they live on in all of us.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Drunk Dalek » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:07 am

I know I dream but I have no idea what of. I instantly forget when I wake up. :dunno:

It's probably just mindless stuff like world domination and global genocide :ooer:
Drunk Dalek

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:12 am

Drunk Dalek wrote:I know I dream but I have no idea what of. I instantly forget when I wake up. :dunno:

It's probably just mindless stuff like world domination and global genocide :ooer:
Adolph had the same :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:18 am

LordRaven wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:I know I dream but I have no idea what of. I instantly forget when I wake up. :dunno:

Yeah but he could climb stairs...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Drunk Dalek » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:29 am

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Yeah but he could climb stairs...

:woteva:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:25 am

McAz wrote:I have vivid dreams almost every night. Sometimes terrifying, almost always unworldly, occasionally revealing. Two days ago I thought I might die before morning.

That would be a sweet dream alright.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:26 am

Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
That is some scary shit

What’s that?

Is it normally during sex?
My ex wife was like that, it's the main reason why she's my ex wife.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:29 am

Guest wrote:I've had a few dreams about being in the California wildfires rescuing animals. I think is because I saw a picture of the singed cat and rabbit on the Dailymail and it was playing on my mind. I did have some helpers with me but I've forgot who they were.

You're just a fucking idiot.

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:19 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Text wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
What’s that?

Sounds scary.
How do you know you’re awake? It could be a dream.

Damn good question. You're good at asking questions that are actually quite difficult to answer.
And you're deep. You'd make a good philosopher. :laughing:
Have a nice day, kid.x

It’s quite a new thing to me, I’ve heard of night terrors but sleep paralysis is something I wasn’t aware was so common. Like I said, I think I experienced it at a very stressful time in my life, just realized that was what it was.
Son was telling Me this evening He sees a horned demon and an Indian. I am not sure what studies have been done? I think it is a dream. Son sleeps with His eyes open which is freaky for everyone awake. Was telling Him about some of My dreams. I think the spirit realm can only communicate with the living if they need to relay information to another. There are no maleficent forces planning our demise. People, that's a different story. recognizing what We see as it is and not misconstrued from cultural influences since a time when People wisely chose not to enter certain places due to disease or some other Organisms ability to cause harm to Our Bodies. and a slight change of scene sould provide a different vision. Testing that out tonight?
art0hur0moh

Postby Nucks » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:09 am

I take a serotonin supplement before bed but I switched brands a month or so ago and I don’t seem to be having quite such vivid and strange dreams. I would wake up many mornings and think wtf was that about? :ooer: Never anything scary or upsetting, just weird. I almost want to switch back. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Abs » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:15 am

I like my dreams, except the scary ones. My mum told me of a dream she had the other day and I busted out laughing, so then she did too. I asked her what's wrong with that and she replied: "It's goofy and I don't like them." I asked her why it's not like scary dreams that can wake you and freak you out, I think they are funny. So she got all upset and said she hates them dreams so much that it makes her sick to her stomach and she feels they are going to drive her to the nut house.

Now I don't know what to say to her because I have never heard of such a thing. :dunno:
Abs

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
That is some scary shit

What’s that?

Is it normally during sex?
My ex wife was like that, it's the main reason why she's my ex wife.

:pmsl:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms