Xmas decorations

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Xmas decorations

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Middens wrote::pmsl: True if you're hanging up spider or snake wreaths!

:pmsl:

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We've just been putting wreaths on the doors, the front one has bells on, the cat is very confused by the sound in the wind. :mrgreen:

Be careful out there, hanging wreaths on doors is apparently very creepy and suspect... :ooer:

Is it? Why? :ooer:

Apparently hanging wreaths renders one a "sicko"... Who knew? :???:

How so? We have wreaths on each external door for Christmas. I notice that some folk are hanging wreaths for different seasons and events now too, eg spring wreaths and Halloween wreaths, all commercially available and nothing "sick" about them afaik :ooer:

Let's hope the silly suck up is reading this thread and common sense prevails. :paranoid:

Postby dis » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Well that’s our tree up, and my Mum’s. I cried, Christmas is pish without the faither, but I have to do the same as always it cos he’s give me row if I didn’t, he loved Christmas the faither did, auld grump. :bawlin:

Mince pies in oven, mulled wine in the pot and my nephew has arrivedas if by magic, so all is as good as it can be. Hope all you doogies are having a good night x
dis

Postby Niv » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:17 pm

I nipped out this afternoon, and when I got back there's a garland appeared around the front door, two Reindeer, one either side of the door, and 2 wreaths on the top of the door, and one hanging from the letter box, and 4 Poinsettias and a pile of Tinsel on the dining table. I seriously need to change my residence :bawlin:

We're all going home to our families for Christmas, so who's taking all of these decorations down I've no idea. They're everywhere. :bawlin:

I'm hiding in my room, it's a decs free zone. :yess:

It's just been shouted through my door there's sales on decs everywhere :thud:
Niv

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:Still no decs up here :canny:

You sound like a bundle of laughs? :paranoid:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:07 pm

Nivana wrote:I nipped out this afternoon, and when I got back there's a garland appeared around the front door, two Reindeer, one either side of the door, and 2 wreaths on the top of the door, and one hanging from the letter box, and 4 Poinsettias and a pile of Tinsel on the dining table. I seriously need to change my residence :bawlin:

We're all going home to our families for Christmas, so who's taking all of these decorations down I've no idea. They're everywhere. :bawlin:

Wreaths? :ooer:

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Hubster just brought another Christmas tree home, it's lovely and smells divine in the hallway, but we've already got three. :laughing:

Postby Bessie » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Nivana wrote:I nipped out this afternoon, and when I got back there's a garland appeared around the front door, two Reindeer, one either side of the door, and 2 wreaths on the top of the door, and one hanging from the letter box, and 4 Poinsettias and a pile of Tinsel on the dining table. I seriously need to change my residence :bawlin:

You've never heard of wreaths?
Bessie

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:33 am

Guest wrote:Hubster just brought another Christmas tree home, it's lovely and smells divine in the hallway, but we've already got three. :laughing:

Think of all the new decs you can buy :wubbers:

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:50 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hubster just brought another Christmas tree home, it's lovely and smells divine in the hallway, but we've already got three. :laughing:

Are you replying to your own posts because you didn’t get a bite? Mad bastard... :off head:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

You've never heard of wreaths?

Of course I have :ooer:

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you replying to your own posts because you didn’t get a bite? Mad bastard... :off head:

Eh? :dunno:

Postby Fletch » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

All seems a bit cartwheeling relatives to me. :ooer:

(not just this thread)
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Fletch wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

(not just this thread)

You're speaking gibberish man :ooer:

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Fletch wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

(not just this thread)

and manicured lawns :twirl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms