A right load of bollocks...

Re: M&S

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Bara wrote:M&S Bara Brith is just heavenly :wubbers:

Looks a bit like malt loaf, similar taste and texture?

'Bara' is Italian for coffin. So not very appetising to me at all rea!ly...

See my edit.

I'm sure that a girl like you enjoys a couple of slices of malt loaf with half an inch of butter on it :drool:

Nah...too much stodge :pukeup:

If gift myself a username like, maybe 'Sfigurata', to guest post at someone, will I get a free pass?

Maybe Stooo is giving this "guest" enough rope etc? Does it remind you of someone? It does me :mrgreen:
Cleopatra

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:

'Bara' is Italian for coffin. So not very appetising to me at all rea!ly...

See my edit.

I'm sure that a girl like you enjoys a couple of slices of malt loaf with half an inch of butter on it :drool:

Nah...too much stodge :pukeup:

If I gift myself a username like, maybe 'Sfigurata', to guest post at someone, will I get a free pass?

It looks like a spam name let alone a horrible condition.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Maybe Stooo is giving this "guest" enough rope etc? Does it remind you of someone? It does me :mrgreen:

Yep. And if it isn't who we're thinking it is, then it sure as hell has studied all the moves :roll:

Like someone said the other day, it's reminiscent of the creepy 'midnight stalker' shite.
Vam

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Vam wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Yep. And if it isn't who we're thinking it is, then it sure as hell has studied all the moves :roll:

Like someone said the other day, it's reminiscent of the creepy 'midnight stalker' shite.

Yes. Imagine plotting and planning and googling and plotting and planning and googling ad infinitum...all to make a vile low-handed dig at someone. Just be sure, that whoever it is, is in a very bad place and to be pitied. Their rotten bad-mindedness should be pointed out by whoever spots it though.
Cleopatra

Postby Jon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:07 pm

I have one of their Blue Harbour rugby shirts :snooty: Not bad for 20-odd quid but they definitely look like rugby shirts for middle aged people. I mean, I am middle aged, but still...
Jon

Postby Ritual curcumcision » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Stooo wrote:

Also, you need to name change to something other than the Italian for coffin, just sayin'...

:ooer:

More like a bread taste/texture rather than cake, not sticky. Gorgeous though, especially toasted :wubwub:
Ritual curcumcision

Postby VR6storm » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Ritual curcumcision wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Also, you need to name change to something other than the Italian for coffin, just sayin'...

:ooer:

More like a bread taste/texture rather than cake, not sticky. Gorgeous though, especially toasted :wubwub:

Mr Tesco do a nice Fruit Loaf kind of thing. Got this Orangey thing going on in it...... which is nice toasted with lashings of Lurpak.......

:choc:
VR6storm

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms