A right load of bollocks...

Re: M&S

Postby Bessie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

What's the big deal here? You said that you could taste the additives/preservatives in ready meals, so you do eat them, it's really no biggy. :smilin:

I don't eat ready meals (from M&S or anywhere else), for the reason I've given.

For an indistinguishable baghead, you've been working very very hard to get my attention.

Heads-up though: that ends after this post.

You must have eaten ready meals to state that you could ALWAYS taste the additives/preservatives, either that or you were telling little porky pies. :wink:

She's already said that she doesn't like the additives so she doesn't eat them. What's hard to understand?

Seriously, what is wrong with some of you and your weird obsession with vam?

I've seen other posters get the same whenever they post. :dunno:

No, she said that she can ALWAYS taste the additives/preservatives in ready meals, ergo she eats them. Not a problem, just clearing up any confusion caused by her contradicting herself. :smilin:

Well if you need a win that badly, take it. You're still fucking weird. :snooty:
Bessie

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Goodwife wrote:
It wasn't meant in a bad way

I know that fool!

Anyway, how is it that we're having a conversation about M&S and Percy Pigs hasn't been mentioned once?

Bloody heathens.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

You must have eaten ready meals to state that you could ALWAYS taste the additives/preservatives, either that or you were telling little porky pies. :wink:

She's already said that she doesn't like the additives so she doesn't eat them. What's hard to understand?

No, she said that she can ALWAYS taste the additives/preservatives in ready meals, ergo she eats them. Not a problem, just clearing up any confusion caused by her contradicting herself. :smilin:

Well if you need a win that badly, take it. You're still fucking weird. :snooty:

I don't see it as him wanting a win as such, just that he noticed an anomaly in Vam's claims :smilin:

Postby Bessie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't see it as him wanting a win as such, just that he noticed an anomaly in Vam's claims :smilin:

You see it as an anomaly, I see it as bullshit.
Bessie

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

how do you know grammar Nazi guest is a him? :yikes:

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:

You see it as an anomaly, I see it as bullshit.

I doubt guest was interested in a "win" as such just pointing out Vam's immense snobbery. Lol.

Postby Jimmy C » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Anyways....moving on from Vam and her mates' ready meal dissection....

M&S do great comfortable footwear, especially slippers, lovely.

Just a shame that the shoes aren't more on-trend and stylish instead of seemingly only catering for the 50/60+ age range.
Jimmy C

Postby Bessie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Guest wrote:
I doubt guest was interested in a "win" as such just pointing out Vam's immense snobbery. Lol.

Not eating ready meals because you don't like the taste makes you a snob?

Ok then. :ooer:
Bessie

Postby Drunk Dalek » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:39 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I know that fool!

Anyway, how is it that we're having a conversation about M&S and Percy Pigs hasn't been mentioned once?

Bloody heathens.

Percy Pigs are the only reason I can see for going into M&S in the first place :yess:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:42 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I know that fool!

Bloody heathens.

Percy Pigs are the only reason I can see for going into M&S in the first place :yess:

Ooh, now see what you've gone and done, I'll be popping to M&S food on my way home from work, need to try some Percy Pigs to try now.

No doubt I'll end up doing a week's food shop while I'm in there too when I meant to get home early today. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Drunk Dalek » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I know that fool!

Bloody heathens.

Ooh, now see what you've gone and done, I'll be popping to M&S food on my way home from work, need to try some Percy Pigs to try now.

No doubt I'll end up doing a week's food shop while I'm in there too when I meant to get home early today. :gigglesnshit:

Avoid the veggie/vegan ones. They are rank :pukeup:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Bessie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:32 pm

What are Percy pigs?
Bessie

Postby Drunk Dalek » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:What are Percy pigs?

Sweets

Drunk Dalek

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Guest wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
I know that fool!

Bloody heathens.

Avoid the veggie/vegan ones. They are rank :pukeup:

Okay :thumbsup:

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:40 pm

the percy tails are the best

the sour fizzy ones
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms