Christmas Spirit!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Christmas Spirit!

Postby .SF. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:29 pm

jra wrote:
Blue is a primary colour and a cloudless sky in daylight is blue (there is a reason for that). Planet Earth is the blue planet, not the green, red or for that matter grey, black or white planet. That's all you need to know about it.

One can learn so much on here. Very educational.
.SF.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Guest wrote:Speaking of spirits - cheeky bit of liquer in my coffee always goes down well this time of year and is extra warming after doing the outdoors animal chores. :cuppaT:

Cheeky, I like it :wubwub:

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:37 pm

jra wrote:
Blue is a primary colour and a cloudless sky in daylight is blue (there is a reason for that). Planet Earth is the blue planet, not the green, red or for that matter grey, black or white planet. That's all you need to know about it.

Me. Love blue, easily my favourite colour when it comes to things overall.

I thought you'd like a bluey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:
Jobless Oddball

Postby jra » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:37 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Gabby wrote:Blue decorations would be my worst nightmare, as would any blue decor.... I personally find it cold and uninviting!

I’ve recently gone with a duck egg decor in my living/dining room mixed with yellow and green, the blue aspect is very calming.

Usually it is, but don't necessarily be fooled. Blue isn't normally a danger colour in animals for example, but red is in many cases.

You don't want to mess with this animal though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-ringed_octopus
jra

Postby jra » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:29 am

Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:Blue decorations would be my worst nightmare, as would any blue decor.... I personally find it cold and uninviting!

That's okay, Gab luv. You wouldn't be invited anyway! :mrgreen:

As you say though, each to their own ...

No need to get arsey! :gigglesnshit: .... just giving my opinion on a colour! :thumbsup:

I do find though, that people who like ‘cold’ colours... generally have the personality to match! :mrgreen:

You could equally say the same about red, a fiery colour. It's a huge stereotype anyway.
jra

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:22 am

Holly wrote:
Gabby wrote:I’ll wish you and yours a Merry 1st Christmas in your new home now Stooo :holly:.... bit early, but i’ll not be around now for a while, not till around mid Jan...... here’s hoping you have a fab one!.... eat, drink and be merry yeah! x :stocking:

Have a good one Gabby :stocking:

Cheers Holly, you too :stocking:.... keep smiling... and keep doing what you’re doing! :Swink:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:23 am

banana chewits wrote:
Gabby wrote:I’ll wish you and yours a Merry 1st Christmas in your new home now Stooo :holly:.... bit early, but i’ll not be around now for a while, not till around mid Jan...... here’s hoping you have a fab one!.... eat, drink and be merry yeah! x :stocking:

i hope you & yours have a merry christmas & a happy new year, gabby.

Cheers BC :SGrin:.... same to you and yours too! :stocking:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:That reminds me, I haven’t had a single mince pie yet.

I’m sick of them already! :Slol:
Gabby

Postby Holly » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:27 am

Gabby wrote:
Holly wrote:

Have a good one Gabby :stocking:

Cheers Holly, you too :stocking:.... keep smiling... and keep doing what you’re doing! :Swink:

Will do :Ssnile:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:43 am

Me too. I like red and gold at Christmas.
Raggamuffin

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Me too. I like red and gold at Christmas.

Yes, it’s warm and inviting, anything but blue.... and as for those blue LED lights... :thud:
Gabby

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms