What you up to today? #4

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What you up to today? #4

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Just caught up on the Strictly final.
Dooley won! Yayy! She was the best inexperienced dancer.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
It’s really cold out this week. Port is such a good winter warmer, if you drink.

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a pint of port!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiny sips Jo, tiny sips! It’s strong stuff.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:32 pm

Just read back, someone thinks I’m guest posting to him. I’m not.

Simply not interested in the trolling attempts.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:01 am

We are going to light a candle for my Mum today and to lay some red carnations. Followed by a lovely Xmas lunch, with wine, which is never a good idea midday. :mrgreen: I'll be bawling by this evening :bawlin:
Cleopatra

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:07 am

Cleopatra wrote:We are going to light a candle for my Mum today and to lay some red carnations. Followed by a lovely Xmas lunch, with wine, which is never a good idea midday. :mrgreen: I'll be bawling by this evening :bawlin:

It's my Mamma's birthday today :smilin: Her picture's been all lit up since this morning.

I'm away out to lunch later too.

If I don't run into you again - have a very Happy Christmas, darlin :wubwub: Make it merry and bright - and keep that work phone switched off!
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:09 am

Vam wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:We are going to light a candle for my Mum today and to lay some red carnations. Followed by a lovely Xmas lunch, with wine, which is never a good idea midday. :mrgreen: I'll be bawling by this evening :bawlin:

It's my Mamma's birthday today :smilin: Her picture's been all lit up since this morning.

If I don't run into you again - have a very Happy Christmas, darlin :wubwub: Make it merry and bright - and keep that phone switched off!

Small world, what a coincidence. :wink:

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:16 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Just caught up on the Strictly final.

Such a well deserved win, she's brilliant. Good always wins out in the end. :canny:

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:19 am

Vam wrote:

If I don't run into you again - have a very Happy Christmas, darlin :wubwub: Make it merry and bright - and keep that work phone switched off!

Aah, is it Vam. Happy Birthday memories to your Mamma, too. God love them. :wubbers:

Enjoy your lunch today and have a lovely Christmas. I don't think they will dare phone me. Some of my colleagues advised me to be ready with, "I cant, I've had a drink". :mrgreen:
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:22 am

We've just fixed this year's wreaths to the front and back doors, they smell delish and look divine. :wubbers:

Postby Frankly » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:32 am

Guest wrote:We've just fixed this year's wreaths to the front and back doors, they smell delish and look divine. :wubbers:

You are a sicko, but then you must know this already, and get off on it. :shake head:
Frankly

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:44 am

Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:We've just fixed this year's wreaths to the front and back doors, they smell delish and look divine. :wubbers:

You are a sicko, but then you must know this already, and get off on it. :shake head:

Pardon? Am I missing something? Christmas wreaths are beautiful, holly, ivy, spruce, bit of mistletoe?

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:

Pardon? Am I missing something? Christmas wreaths are beautiful, holly, ivy, spruce, bit of mistletoe?

Don't worry about it, little How High here needs Christmas brownie points.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Just caught up on the Strictly final.

Such a well deserved win, she's brilliant. Good always wins out in the end. :canny:

:thumbsup:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:19 pm

Frankly wrote:

Ah. There was mention of this in another thread, I asked the same there - what's wrong with hanging wreaths? :ooer:

Postby Jobless Oddball » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Tiny sips Jo, tiny sips! It’s strong stuff.

I know that now after necking it in one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms