Put a ring on it

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Put a ring on it

Postby Irma la douche » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:18 am

Nucks wrote:
Nivana wrote:If he's setting out purposely to deceive, and lying to both parties.

That’s the long and short of it, right there. If someone is sneaking around, is worried about their partner finding out (even though the risk of getting caught is part of the thrill for some), deleting emails and texts, hiding their mobile, they KNOW they are doing something wrong. Why hide it otherwise?

The married vs non-married is a red herring imo. An “open” relationship is not a committed relationship, and I think it doesn’t work anyway. People develop feelings when they become intimate with one another, especially with repeated contact. That’s why flirting can be dangerous too. It can easily cross the line from fun to genuine affection and physical attraction. Relationships should have boundaries. Those who are seeking emotional companionship and having their needs met by another person besides their partner are cheating.

Shagging is a biological function, in spite of all the pretentious mystique
Irma la douche

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:11 pm

This thread should be retitled ‘Put a sock on it’ :ooer:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:16 pm

Gabby wrote:This thread should be retitled ‘Put a sock on it’ :ooer:

Cock? :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Whateva floats ya boat! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:22 pm

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I think my boat sank years ago :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

:pmsl:.... think ‘Titanic’! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:37 pm

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

:pmsl:.... think ‘Titanic’! :pmsl:

MV Wilhelm Gustloff more like, that was far more catastrophic and totally on par :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:39 pm

Now you’ve lost me! :dunno:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Gabby wrote:Now you’ve lost me! :dunno:

Titanic was peanuts in comparison...

MV Wilhelm Gustloff was a German military transport ship which was sunk on 30 January 1945 by Soviet submarine S-13 in the Baltic Sea while evacuating German civilians, German officials, refugees from Prussia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Estonia and Croatia[3] and military personnel from Gotenhafen (now Gdynia) as the Red Army advanced. By one estimate,[4][5] 9,400 people died, which makes it the largest loss of life in a single ship sinking in history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Wilhelm_Gustloff
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:23 pm

LordRaven wrote:

MV Wilhelm Gustloff was a German military transport ship which was sunk on 30 January 1945 by Soviet submarine S-13 in the Baltic Sea while evacuating German civilians, German officials, refugees from Prussia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Estonia and Croatia[3] and military personnel from Gotenhafen (now Gdynia) as the Red Army advanced. By one estimate,[4][5] 9,400 people died, which makes it the largest loss of life in a single ship sinking in history.

:roll:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Titanic only had 1,500 go down and yet it is heralded and the Willhelm Gustloff is not.
Plus the Lancastria sinking is Britain's worst maritime disaster but that never gets a mention.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Bessie » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:43 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Titanic only had 1,500 go down and yet it is heralded and the Willhelm Gustloff is not.
Plus the Lancastria sinking is Britain's worst maritime disaster but that never gets a mention.

Maybe because the Titanic didn't go down during a world war and the others did.
Bessie

Postby measurer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:

As AB has said, maybe because it was a peace time disaster. :mrgreen:

As for the sinking of the MV Wilhelm Gustloff ? They were bombing passenger ships we had sailing too, so I would think that's why many don't care about that sinking, plus it was the Ruskies who sunk it anyway. And with so many military personnel onboard and no doubt those rich enough to afford passage, it became a target. Dog eat dog in war, you should know that..
measurer

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Nivana wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
If the bit on the side didn’t know the wife existed, then yeah.

But if she did then no. She’s entered in to that relationship knowing he is with someone else. She’s not being cheated, it was a condition of their relationship from the get go.

It’s not the marriage that’s the point there, but the terms of the relationship.

We’ve (Nivana and I ) moved on from where it started, he’s now married to the bit on the side.

He's certainly getting around a bit. :laughing:

Innit! :mrgreen:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:54 am

LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Claims that the Titanic being supposedly unsinkable and on its maiden voyage had a lot to do with that.

Number of deaths isn't the issue in lots of cases.

Take the Ladbroke Grove (31 people on the trains involved killed) and Southall (7 people on the train killed) rail crashes. The news coverage, investigations and inquests about those two sad events went on for years, yet every week on UK roads at least 30 people die and it often doesn't get a mention in local news, let alone national news.

So basically, in the unlikely event you are killed on train (there are at least 10000 services/movements every day in the UK) it's major news, but die in a car crash, you'll be lucky if it's mentioned in national news.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms