DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh Patsy is calling out HR Guru for posting shit on here about DS users! :wubwub:

How many tabs must folk have open at any one time to keep watching so many forums at once? :laughing:

At present 6 :doomed: :leer:

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:06 pm

HRG won’t respond to her shit attempt at baiting. He’s above this kind of obsessive behaviour.

Postby Jon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Jon wrote:HarryStylesFan/BlackSwann/PatsyStone losing her shit :gigglesnshit: What kind of person even says "I'm running rings round you"?

She just outed you HR :pmsl:

I made a comment about PatsyStone, I must be HR Guru. He can be the only one who thinks she's making a dick of herself. That's some quality sleuthing, guesty...
Jon

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:08 pm

What is HR Guru disputing in that row anyway? there isn't going to be a second referendum so for once Patsy is right. Sooner remains realize we are leaving on March 29th the better.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Jon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jon wrote:HarryStylesFan/BlackSwann/PatsyStone losing her shit :gigglesnshit: What kind of person even says "I'm running rings round you"?

I made a comment about PatsyStone, I must be HR Guru. He can be the only one who thinks she's making a dick of herself. That's some quality sleuthing, guesty...

well its pretty obvious dude. it was gigabit who first told us you were hr guru. you coming here to slag off patsy after a row you and her just had confirms he was right eyebrow

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:13 pm

DS have deleted the Meghan Markle thread.

What went on?

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:19 pm

The mods have removed all the posts now in that Patsy and HR Guru row for being too hostile. Wonder if either got a warning? the only post which came across as hostile was one HR Guru made to Tassium unless the mods think name checking Dogs is an offence

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:36 pm

lol hr guru is thanking support for deleting his absuive posts aimed at Tassium and the posts he made about patsy :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Guest wrote:The mods have removed all the posts now in that Patsy and HR Guru row for being too hostile. Wonder if either got a warning? the only post which came across as hostile was one HR Guru made to Tassium unless the mods think name checking Dogs is an offence

Has to be the post HR Guru made about Tassium that led to the clean up. That was the only one which would have warranted a reaction.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:lol hr guru is thanking support for deleting his absuive posts aimed at Tassium and the posts he made about patsy :pmsl:

And that went straight over your head. What a surprise!

Postby Jon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Jon wrote:
Guest wrote:

well its pretty obvious dude. it was gigabit who first told us you were hr guru. you coming here to slag off patsy after a row you and her just had confirms he was right eyebrow

It's not obvious at all and you are wrong. I'll add HR Guru to the list of people I've been wrongly identified as :laughing:
Jon

Postby Jon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Guest wrote:The mods have removed all the posts now in that Patsy and HR Guru row for being too hostile. Wonder if either got a warning? the only post which came across as hostile was one HR Guru made to Tassium unless the mods think name checking Dogs is an offence

I think they were both getting a bit personal, and PatsyStone probably pushed it too far by mentioning Dogs. That never ends well on DS. I wonder if the new mods there get a link to this place as part of their induction? :mrgreen:
Jon

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:

Has to be the post HR Guru made about Tassium that led to the clean up. That was the only one which would have warranted a reaction.

Afraid not. That post was collateral damage.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Which Meghan Markle thread got removed? the Harry and Mehgan one is still there so was there another?

Guest wrote:What is HR Guru disputing in that row anyway? there isn't going to be a second referendum so for once Patsy is right. Sooner remains realize we are leaving on March 29th the better.

If I'm not mistaken Patsy had to correct HR Guru on what the 3 parts of Dominic Grieve's previous amendment meant a few weeks ago. He is probably still butt hurt about that as he posted a Government link to prove he was right which ended up proving Patsy was the one in the know.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Guest wrote:HRG won’t respond to her shit attempt at baiting. He’s above this kind of obsessive behaviour.

Patsy is the reason Wizzy,Martin P, Cbx and Jilly are banned. Don't underestimate her. I bet she came out of this morning with not one warning. I can't decide if she has a mod mate or if she is a mod herself.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive