DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #108

Postby Jon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:34 pm

There was a big thread about the word 'gammon' and it's been whooshed after OnionJack proudly announced that he'd alerted it, fucking twat.
Jon

Postby Niv » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:I had a good read, and got the 'feel' of the place before I joined. All these that screech "Newbie" probably did too. I think it's wise to check out the dynamics before signing up. :thumbsup:

Yeah, course you did. :roll:

I had you earmarked as a fucking nutjob, and you've not disappointed me. :thumbsup:
Niv

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:I had a good read, and got the 'feel' of the place before I joined. All these that screech "Newbie" probably did too. I think it's wise to check out the dynamics before signing up. :thumbsup:

I had you earmarked as a fucking nutjob, and you've not disappointed me. :thumbsup:

You're the nutjob. :wurms:

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

:mrgreen:

I'm not sure you intended this to be ironic but its funny that it is.

You come across like a bullying fishwife and clearly object to not getting away with stomping your hobnails round the board unchallenged. Name calling and stupid aspersions won't see you through, half of Dogs have already called you out.
Junglejayne

Postby Niv » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:36 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

:mrgreen:

I'm not sure you intended this to be ironic but its funny that it is.

You come across like a bullying fishwife and clearly object to not getting away with stomping your hobnails round the board unchallenged. Name calling and stupid aspersions won't see you through, half of Dogs have already called you out.

Says the idiot who had to scuttle off to a rival forum, and did their bitching as a snidey coward :laughing:

Half of Dogs eh? Have you been keeping count? It's probably just as well I don't give a flying fuck what you, or anyone else thinks of me eh? Unlike you :thumbsup:

Your meltdown over days didn't go down too well eh? Quite a few commented on you over that didn't they? :pointlaugh:
Niv

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:41 pm

Nivana wrote:
Says the idiot who had to scuttle off to a rival forum, and did their bitching as a snidey coward :laughing:

Half of Dogs eh? Have you been keeping count? It's probably just as well I don't give a flying fuck what you, or anyone else thinks of me eh? Unlike you :thumbsup:

Your meltdown over days didn't go down too well eh? Quite a few commented on you over that didn't they? :pointlaugh:

Yes, the same 'few' who couldn't argue the points i made, half of them have 'gone' - they embarrassed themselves acting like a pack of bullies. You seem to know a lot about it :whistle: 'just reading' were you :gigglesnshit:
Junglejayne

Postby Niv » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:

Yes, the same 'few' who couldn't argue the points i made, half of them have 'gone' - they embarrassed themselves acting like a pack of bullies. You seem to know a lot about it :whistle: 'just reading' were you :gigglesnshit:

Yes, reading, and laughing at you, thinking what a twat you looked :laughing:
Niv

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:50 pm

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:

Course you were :thumbsup:

You went from silent interest to childish foul mouthed bully..... with encouragement of course.
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:51 pm

Did a guest post disappear? :ooer:
Junglejayne

Postby Niv » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:58 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:

You went from silent interest to childish foul mouthed bully..... with encouragement of course.

You're a bit creepy :ooer:

You seem to take an awful lot of interest in me... Far more than I take in you. You kicked it all off tonight again. You're very odd. I'm going to stick you on ignore. :off head:
Niv

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:01 pm

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:

You're a bit creepy :ooer:

You seem to take an awful lot of interest in me... Far more than I take in you. You kicked it all off tonight again. You're very odd. I'm going to stick you on ignore. :off head:

You're always putting people on ignore apparently, yet you still reply to them.

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:03 pm

Nivana wrote:

What were you saying about my discussions 18 months ago now???

You're an utter fool. Have a lie down.
Junglejayne

Postby Jon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:10 pm

What kicked off this beef then?
Jon

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Jon wrote:What kicked off this beef then?

Nivana is a gobby little shite who at one point was starting a fight in every thread she was in then calling everyone alki or mad if they argued back. For a newbie she knows a lot of history and made the mistake of sharing it, as is expected people questioned that. Shes a numskull. :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Holly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Jon wrote:What kicked off this beef then?

Boredom? :laughing:
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive