DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS seem to refuse all discussion of the McCanns now.


The way that ghastly pair have managed to basically censor the internet and national press because they'll stick their lawyers on anyone who so much as breathes in a way they don't like is deeply sinister.

Why have they been afforded so much power?

Obviously you do get idioits who go too far and post genuine libel but I've never known a case before where people have to walk on eggshells as much as we do with the McCanns.


Ermm,slagging family. Its not even done here without consequences and theres no lawyers involved.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4039
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:06 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS seem to refuse all discussion of the McCanns now.


The way that ghastly pair have managed to basically censor the internet and national press because they'll stick their lawyers on anyone who so much as breathes in a way they don't like is deeply sinister.

Why have they been afforded so much power?

Obviously you do get idioits who go too far and post genuine libel but I've never known a case before where people have to walk on eggshells as much as we do with the McCanns.


Ermm,slagging family. Its not even done here without consequences and theres no lawyers involved.

What gets me is the amount of money they keep being given.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby wizzy watcher » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Lol! Still pushing the Wizzy safe space jargon? wizzy's forum is fully open to any person with any view. The fact you don't know that suggests you are just shit stirring. Unlike DS where only Remainers are welcome.


The only reason why it's an open forum is because, apart from three or four members frantically posting any old extremist drivel they can think of, it's effectively dead. Give it another couple of months and it will have completely expired at which stage Wizzy will be back here telling anybody that's interested - that's nobody - that he's much too busy to devote the time to running a forum properly. :pmsl:
User avatar
wizzy watcher
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby George » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:18 pm

I wonder if Finishers ‘pretend shop’ posts in the whinging shopworkers thread is alluding that many of the whinges are made up?

I don’t know why as I do not work in a shop why I am strangely drawn to that thread even though it irritates me :mrgreen:
User avatar
George
 
Posts: 1035
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Gigabit » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:31 pm

Patsy is my bae
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1965
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Gigabit wrote:I'm a virgin


We know
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Cobs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:44 pm

Gigabit wrote:Patsy is my bae

Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie. Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie.
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:44 pm

Gigabit wrote:Patsy is my bae


I’m sure he is.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:47 pm

Gigabit wrote:Patsy is my bae

Bae - is an actual word. it is the danish word for poop! it is so funny how it is being used on the internet for a loved one or a best friend

A word to use if you really want to annoy someone in your slang... also if your trying to be kool while using it your not.

A person that is your best friend and you get naked with

so which is it Gigaprat?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:49 pm

Cobs wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Patsy is my bae

Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie. Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie.


Let's rock, you don't stop, got a rhythm that'll make your body rock!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:52 pm

Agadoo doo doo push pineapple shake the tree :Dance:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4039
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Agadoo doo doo push pineapple shake the tree :Dance:


Do you do anal????
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Middens » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:58 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Patsy is my bae

Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie. Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie.


Let's rock, you don't stop, got a rhythm that'll make your body rock!!!!!!!!!!!!


Image
User avatar
Middens
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS seem to refuse all discussion of the McCanns now.


The way that ghastly pair have managed to basically censor the internet and national press because they'll stick their lawyers on anyone who so much as breathes in a way they don't like is deeply sinister.

Why have they been afforded so much power?

Obviously you do get idioits who go too far and post genuine libel but I've never known a case before where people have to walk on eggshells as much as we do with the McCanns.


Ermm,slagging family. Its not even done here without consequences and theres no lawyers involved.

What gets me is the amount of money they keep being given.


Yes, the amount of cash thrown at them makes me absolutely furious and reached the point of lunacy long ago. Has any other case had that much money spent on it? Somehow I doubt it.

The child disappeared many, many years ago. What about funding for cases that are happening now?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS seem to refuse all discussion of the McCanns now.


The way that ghastly pair have managed to basically censor the internet and national press because they'll stick their lawyers on anyone who so much as breathes in a way they don't like is deeply sinister.

Why have they been afforded so much power?

Obviously you do get idioits who go too far and post genuine libel but I've never known a case before where people have to walk on eggshells as much as we do with the McCanns.


Ermm,slagging family. Its not even done here without consequences and theres no lawyers involved.

What gets me is the amount of money they keep being given.


Yes, the amount of cash thrown at them makes me absolutely furious and reached the point of lunacy long ago. Has any other case had that much money spent on it? Somehow I doubt it.

The child disappeared many, many years ago. What about funding for cases that are happening now?


I'm sure the investigation would have faded had it been a seaside town overlooking the Baltic Sea in Poland

But funny how another Maddy lead seems to come up in Summer and the Detectives fancy another few weeks in Portugal eating Egg Tart
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests