DS Thread #109

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Fletch » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS seem to refuse all discussion of the McCanns now.


The way that ghastly pair have managed to basically censor the internet and national press because they'll stick their lawyers on anyone who so much as breathes in a way they don't like is deeply sinister.

Why have they been afforded so much power?

Obviously you do get idioits who go too far and post genuine libel but I've never known a case before where people have to walk on eggshells as much as we do with the McCanns.


Podesta :ooer:

:wurms:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 11650
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Fletch » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:50 pm

Middens wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Patsy is my bae

Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie. Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie.


Let's rock, you don't stop, got a rhythm that'll make your body rock!!!!!!!!!!!!


Image


:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:best post:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 11650
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:09 pm

Guest wrote:The way that ghastly pair have managed to basically censor the internet and national press because they'll stick their lawyers on anyone who so much as breathes in a way they don't like is deeply sinister.

Why have they been afforded so much power?

Obviously you do get idioits who go too far and post genuine libel but I've never known a case before where people have to walk on eggshells as much as we do with the McCanns.


They're an easy pair to slag off, because they aren't very cuddly people in public, but they probably sue every fucker because:-

a) it's more money towards whatever endeavour they seem to persist with in this search for their daughter
b) who honestly wouldn't sue those people who dragged their name through the mud with endless speculation about their involvement if they knew themselves that they had no involvement? That stuff would drive anybody crazy.

It's a double edged sword though, because the more they sue, the more people don't like them, and the more then that people conclude that they are horrible bastards, and therefore must have had something to do with it. And on and on it goes.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Christa is fat bashing again.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:Why did Aye Up get banned?


A proven jra sock.

I alerted and showed the evidence to the mods.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby jra » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:26 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why did Aye Up get banned?


A proven jra sock.

I alerted and showed the evidence to the mods.


Course you did.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 14343
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:39 am

wizzy watcher wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol! Still pushing the Wizzy safe space jargon? wizzy's forum is fully open to any person with any view. The fact you don't know that suggests you are just shit stirring. Unlike DS where only Remainers are welcome.


The only reason why it's an open forum is because, apart from three or four members frantically posting any old extremist drivel they can think of, it's effectively dead. Give it another couple of months and it will have completely expired at which stage Wizzy will be back here telling anybody that's interested - that's nobody - that he's much too busy to devote the time to running a forum properly. :pmsl:


If you say so. I would make a bet with you that Trifle will still be here this time next year, but I can't be bothered. Whether a forum has lots of members or not is not the issue. As a guest posted on Trifle the other day, 1 real post from a real person, is better than 100 posts by a troll.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Gigabit » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:21 am

So good to see all the right-wing nutters on DS are slowly being banned. They just cannot help their racism and hatred of people different than them.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1963
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:32 am

Gigabit wrote:So good to see all the right-wing nutters on DS are slowly being banned. They just cannot help their racism and hatred of people different than them.


It's good to see you keep getting banned as well. It's the one thing the shite mods on there keep getting right :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:43 am

Gigabit wrote:So good to see all the right-wing nutters on DS are slowly being banned. They just cannot help their racism and hatred of people different than them.


You were never very good at irony were you?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:04 am

Apparently there is a new hero in town for the remainers yesss stand up and bow to the new king Owen Jones

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -this-week

You really cannot make up the two facedness of remainers on DS politics including the cringeworthy Oleo Strut and Eurostar fawning over him.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:23 am

You also have to laugh at this constant nonsense that every young person is a remainer and anyone who is remotely old is a leaver and is going to die.

David Attenborough, Vince Cable, Judy Dench, Patrick Stewart, Ken Clarke all over 70 and ardant remainers now they are lauding Jeremy Clarkson soon to be 59 for making an anti leave comment.

They have had there noses put out of joint by the channel 4 programme last night which had a studio of mostly leavers age under 25 so there silly theory of age related voting has been seriously dented.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:34 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why did Aye Up get banned?


A proven jra sock.

I alerted and showed the evidence to the mods.


Now who could possibly know the evidence? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Gigabit » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:08 am

Aye Up was nice :(
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1963
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby wizzy watcher » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:38 am

Guest wrote:
wizzy watcher wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol! Still pushing the Wizzy safe space jargon? wizzy's forum is fully open to any person with any view. The fact you don't know that suggests you are just shit stirring. Unlike DS where only Remainers are welcome.


The only reason why it's an open forum is because, apart from three or four members frantically posting any old extremist drivel they can think of, it's effectively dead. Give it another couple of months and it will have completely expired at which stage Wizzy will be back here telling anybody that's interested - that's nobody - that he's much too busy to devote the time to running a forum properly. :pmsl:


If you say so. I would make a bet with you that Trifle will still be here this time next year, but I can't be bothered. Whether a forum has lots of members or not is not the issue. As a guest posted on Trifle the other day, 1 real post from a real person, is better than 100 posts by a troll.


I'm sorry, I'm not interested Wizzy. :whogives:
User avatar
wizzy watcher
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests