DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I didn't realize Patsy had been the victim of Keyser's love poems until she mentioned it on DS. Wonder if it was her who got him banned

I'm really liking Patsystone more and more at the moment, its like her account has been hacked and she is coming over to joining us Brexiteers. She handed Christopher D his arse on a plate last week when Christopher was lauding Corbyn for recognising Palestine as a state. Patsy gently pointed out to him that Caroline Lucas the woman he plans to vote for at the next election also recognises Palestine as a state. :pmsl:

Also really liking Brian_Grahams too. Remoaners can't stand him.

Patsy isn't no where close to being a Brexiteer. Probably more pragmatic than her fellow remainers but thats all. To her credit at least she is finally admitting Corbyn is now tainted by Brexit.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I didn't realize Patsy had been the victim of Keyser's love poems until she mentioned it on DS. Wonder if it was her who got him banned

I'm really liking Patsystone more and more at the moment, its like her account has been hacked and she is coming over to joining us Brexiteers. She handed Christopher D his arse on a plate last week when Christopher was lauding Corbyn for recognising Palestine as a state. Patsy gently pointed out to him that Caroline Lucas the woman he plans to vote for at the next election also recognises Palestine as a state. :pmsl:

I assume you made a mistake with the bit in bold and meant to type mocking?

Christopher seems to think the Greens are like the Lib Dems. He is in for a shock.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:32 pm

When did MajorZero get banned?

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:36 pm

Guest wrote:When did MajorZero get banned?

The Dianne Abbott thread?

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:43 pm

So many bans on DS at the moment.

Have new mods taken over and got a bit power happy or something? I've never seen so many bans within the same small period of time.

Postby guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:44 pm

Guest wrote:is Dee123 the nastiest, most spiteful poster on Digital Spy?

Probably. But he's just a very gay, camp Australian man. Probably a bit like that Jason Gardiner fool off the ice-skating show.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Christopher seems to think the Greens are like the Lib Dems. He is in for a shock.

Overall the Greens are more to the left than Corbyn is. You would have to be pretty stupid to not know this but then isn't Christopher D the same person who thought Tommy Robinson was a Corbyn supporter?

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:55 pm

Guest wrote:So Visits on someones DS profile. Is that how many times you have logged in and out?

Yes it means that.
measurer
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Overall the Greens are more to the left than Corbyn is. You would have to be pretty stupid to not know this but then isn't Christopher D the same person who thought Tommy Robinson was a Corbyn supporter?

eyebrow eyebrow eyebrow

I never thought Jilly would be outdone in terms of thickness but that is astonishing!

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:09 pm

Are you trans?

Postby Gigabit » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:13 pm

DS Politics is so much better all the right wing racist nutters are being banned
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:14 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:is Dee123 the nastiest, most spiteful poster on Digital Spy?

Probably. But he's just a very gay, camp Australian man. Probably a bit like that Jason Gardiner fool off the ice-skating show.

But probably not as good looking

Postby guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Gigabit wrote:DS Politics is so much better all the right wing racist nutters are being banned

So Gigaprat doesn't believe in people having a difference of opinion and thinks people should be banned because they choose to air their own views which don't agree with his. Gigaprat promoting a dictatorship where only his views can be aired.

Thanks for confirming what we all knew.

Postby Gigabit » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Personally think all right wingers should be burned at the stake, we don't need them
Gigabit

Postby guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm

Gigabit wrote:Personally think all right wingers should be burned at the stake, we don't need them

Who are the nasty party again Gigaprat?

I thought you lefty loons were supposed to promote peace and are the nicey nicey lot who will bring peace to the world seems you have just set the left movement back a few hundred years proving what a nasty nob you really are.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive