Merry xmas

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Merry xmas

Postby Holly » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:03 am

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Consume consume consume the planet.
How about not consuming yet more shit we don't really need just want?

Fair enough, but I have to get rid of my voucher, so might as well get myself something nice

... and did you? :smilin:

Nope, it didn't happen, my OH decided he cba and rather stay home to watch TV :Lucia:
So I will go by myself tomorrow. The sales are on till Sunday anyway.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:20 am

I agree with you. I've already started yet another clear out. It's not that I don't like to buy things, but it's all too much, and sometimes I just do it for the sake of it. Gift vouchers are nice though because you can get something you really want.
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I agree with you. I've already started yet another clear out. It's not that I don't like to buy things, but it's all too much, and sometimes I just do it for the sake of it. Gift vouchers are nice though because you can get something you really want.

At your age it can’t be that much fun...
Dean

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:

Fair enough, but I have to get rid of my voucher, so might as well get myself something nice

... and did you? :smilin:

Nope, it didn't happen, my OH decided he cba and rather stay home to watch TV :Lucia:
So I will go by myself tomorrow. The sales are on till Sunday anyway.

Maybe for the best. You could have been trampled in the bargain-hunter scrum :yikes:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I have to start a clear out, should really sell on Vinted or eBay as lots of designer labels but cba, so there's going to be some lucky charity shops, feels good to do my bit too. :smilin:

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have to start a clear out, should really sell on Vinted or eBay as lots of designer labels but cba, so there's going to be some lucky charity shops, feels good to do my bit too. :smilin:

Yes - some stuff in charity shops is really good these days. I can't be bothered to sell anything, so I've probably donated a fortune to charity by giving away clothes. :laughing:
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Five years old jeggings won't make a small fortune. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes - some stuff in charity shops is really good these days. I can't be bothered to sell anything, so I've probably donated a fortune to charity by giving away clothes. :laughing:

Same :smilin:

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Same :smilin:

Bullshit...
Dean

Postby Gabby » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Tbh, the only good stuff I see in charity shops is the stuff I’ve taken in.... and I won’t be doing that again since finding out the thieving bastard volunteers keep the best of it!
Gabby

Postby Vam » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:57 pm

I've donated to charity shops, but I could never buy anything from them - especially clothes.

No amount of washing/dry cleaning would be enough to stop me from wondering who had worn the stuff before I bought it... :ooer:
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Vam wrote:I've donated to charity shops, but I could never buy anything from them - especially clothes.

No amount of washing/dry cleaning would be enough to stop me from wondering who had worn the stuff before I bought it... :ooer:

Yet you buy clothing in stores where other customers have previously tried the clothes on :ooer:

Postby Vam » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:I've donated to charity shops, but I could never buy anything from them - especially clothes.

Yet you buy clothing in stores where other customers have previously tried the clothes on :ooer:

Ridiculous comparison... :roll: Besides, I always carefully check anything for signs of wear before buying.

The kind of stores I shop in present stuff in pristine condition anyway.
Vam

Postby Gabby » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:

..... and returned after wearing! :kinell:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ridiculous comparison... :roll: Besides, I always carefully check anything for signs of wear before buying.

The kind of stores I shop in present stuff in pristine condition anyway.

This sort of comment is why people think you’re a snob...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms