Summer is on the way!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby dis » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:03 pm

Dean wrote:
dis wrote:Holy shit, I can’t be arsed reading all the dramarama pish, I did try last night but I didn’t have the time, well I did I just couldn’t be arsed is the fact, actual actual shit happens, folk should take a wee think or fuck off off the forum or shut the fuck up complaining about it.

Dumb assed shits.

Your mask is slipping...

Oh ha!
Dramarama Dean, dramarama :yikes:
dis

Postby jra » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:05 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:will people stop going on about real life threats

I had to edit one post a member made, where they threatened the site by claiming they had screenshots that they were going to take to the authorities

please don't do it

That me being me (the redacted bit as you called it) and it wasn't what I said or intended to do. I've checked. Now you know why I took the screenshots.

so you didn't mention screenshots? if you didn't how would I know about screenshots in order to ' now know why you took the screenshots' - you really are a halfwit

do not make me out to be a liar you fucking weasel

The screenshots aren't the issue. You saying I was going to take them to the authorities is the issue.
jra

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:06 pm

jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:
jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:Yes, it's a pretty word for such a sad thing...

...but when pie 'n mash don't do it anymore... :pmsl:

Yeah IIRC you accused me of that.

The trouble is nobody here AFAIK is guilty of that and why people think you're full of it.

No-one accused you of it - stop lying. :shake head:

Really. So what are you saying here then.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=55069&p=1641181&hilit=Hybristophilia&sid=782d7047c13c9ff42d8d532e99f77177#p1641177

How is...

McAz wrote:His hybristophiliac defenders don't care - go figure.

...accusing you? You do understand English, yes? :scratch:

Oh, and I noticed you screengrabed that as a threat too. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:06 pm

dis wrote:
Dean wrote:
dis wrote:Holy shit, I can’t be arsed reading all the dramarama pish, I did try last night but I didn’t have the time, well I did I just couldn’t be arsed is the fact, actual actual shit happens, folk should take a wee think or fuck off off the forum or shut the fuck up complaining about it.

Dumb assed shits.

Your mask is slipping...

Oh ha!

Isn’t that an 80’s pop group? :ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:07 pm

dis wrote:
Dean wrote:

Dumb assed shits.

Your mask is slipping...

Oh ha!

You’re telling people to stop complaining, whilst complaining yourself. Nobody likes a hypocrite...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:07 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

I had to edit one post a member made, where they threatened the site by claiming they had screenshots that they were going to take to the authorities

please don't do it

That me being me (the redacted bit as you called it) and it wasn't what I said or intended to do. I've checked. Now you know why I took the screenshots.

so you didn't mention screenshots? if you didn't how would I know about screenshots in order to ' now know why you took the screenshots' - you really are a halfwit

The screenshots aren't the issue. You saying I was going to take them to the authorities is the issue.

I am not going to repeat what you said, but you threatened the site - Stoooo closed the thread, now his advice to me is that if you persist in your shit to just ban you, however I'm trying very very hard to be patient with you

do NOT mention screenshots and/or how you will hold them as a threat to members and the site again

do you understand?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby dis » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Dean wrote:
dis wrote:
Dean wrote:

Dumb assed shits.

Your mask is slipping...

Oh ha!

You’re telling people to stop complaining, whilst complaining yourself. Nobody likes a hypocrite...

You hit the nail clean off the heid there.
dis

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:13 pm

dis wrote:
Dean wrote:
dis wrote:
Dean wrote:

Dumb assed shits.

Your mask is slipping...

Oh ha!

You hit the nail clean off the heid there.

Indeed. I’ve always seen through your nice and ditsy facade...
Dean

Postby jra » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:13 pm

McHenry wrote:
jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:
jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:Yes, it's a pretty word for such a sad thing...

...but when pie 'n mash don't do it anymore... :pmsl:

Yeah IIRC you accused me of that.

The trouble is nobody here AFAIK is guilty of that and why people think you're full of it.

No-one accused you of it - stop lying. :shake head:

Really. So what are you saying here then.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=55069&p=1641181&hilit=Hybristophilia&sid=782d7047c13c9ff42d8d532e99f77177#p1641177

How is...

I screengrabbed that at the time as you were repeatedly editing your posts, trying to confuse things.

That's a clear indication that you think I am guilty of being a hybristophiliac

You know full well that most of your direct or indirect trolling aimed at me is about me. You're a very sly fucker that is for sure.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:16 pm

OMFG

what part of do not mention screenshots again do you not understand

it's like explaining origami to an armadillo
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:17 pm

jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:How is...

I screengrabbed that at the time as you were repeatedly editing your posts, trying to confuse things.

That's a clear indication that you think I am guilty of being a hybristophiliac

You know full well that most of your direct or indirect trolling aimed at me is about me. You're a very sly fucker that is for sure.

You are the object of hybristophilia, you thick fuck - is English your second language? :roll:
McAz

Postby jra » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:19 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

please don't do it

I am not going to repeat what you said, but you threatened the site - Stoooo closed the thread, now his advice to me is that if you persist in your shit to just ban you, however I'm trying very very hard to be patient with you

do NOT mention screenshots and/or how you will hold them as a threat to members and the site again

do you understand?

Yet you won't censor McAz for making real life threats, or Dean for that matter, whatever they say. Why is that? I know what was said at that time and I've also said I'm not taking it further in terms of the authorities.

When McAz asked for my IP and threatened to dob me in to the police or hand myself in, why was that not considered 'a threat to the site'?
jra

Postby dis » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:22 pm

Dean wrote:

Dean lad, I don’t and have never given a flying fuck what you think of me, I’m only replying because you’re gagging for a bite. And enough with the nice ffs, cheeky shit.

And here’s a waving bum for you just so you get the message :bum: :bum:

Twice.
dis

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:23 pm

jra wrote:
Yet you won't censor McAz for making real life threats, or Dean for that matter, whatever they say. Why is that? I know what was said at that time and I've also said I'm not taking it further in terms of the authorities.

When McAz asked for my IP and threatened to dob me in to the police or hand myself in, why was that not considered 'a threat to the site'?

I clearly asked several times in all your recent exchanges if any real life threats are being made, I was informed that all was well

I said I wasn't going to plough through all of your shit to check and nothing, no complaints, no feedback

but now you are saying I did nothing, you really are a weasel - you clearly held back so you could make these accusations and yet again be a victim

there is of course always the possibility I wasn't even here, but that doesn't fit with your fucking dramatic victim attempts does it

now shut the fuck up, my patience is wearing very very thin
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:24 pm

dis wrote:
Dean wrote:

Dean lad, I don’t and have never given a flying fuck what you think of me, I’m only replying because you’re gagging for a bite. And enough with the nice ffs, cheeky shit.

And here’s a waving bum for you just so you get the message :bum: :bum:

Twice.

At least you’ve stopped that ditsy pretend thing you do...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms