Summer is on the way!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:45 pm

jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:Easter’s later this year, 21st April.... more chance of some good weather! :canny:

It doesn't necessarily work that way. Weather doesn't obey dates

Well obviously! :thud:.... but there’s more chance then of a bit of decent weather than when Easter falls early... end March/early April... ok? :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby jra » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:51 pm

Gabby wrote:
jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:Easter’s later this year, 21st April.... more chance of some good weather! :canny:

It doesn't necessarily work that way. Weather doesn't obey dates

Well obviously! :thud:.... but there’s more chance then of a bit of decent weather than when Easter falls early... end March/early April... ok? :thumbsup:

With our extremely complex weather patterns in the UK, it could equally be less chance. Weather forecasters have trouble predicting the weather 7 days in advance even with modern technology, let alone 2-3 months in the future.
jra

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:18 am

Dafs are blooming!! :yess:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:50 pm

Hoping no snow or hard ice coming now. I'm away next week for a holiday and so far it's saying it's to be mild. Last time they said that it started snowing in April!!
measurer

Postby banana chewits » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:27 pm

it's been lovely here again & warmer than i'd expect for february.
banana chewits

Postby Fletch » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:56 pm

Hotter than Ibiza! UK temperatures to reach 65F by Friday as forecasters predict warmer than average weather for the next three months

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... riday.html

I was right. :hap:
Fletch

Postby Drunk Dalek » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:30 pm

When you start quoting the mail as a reliable weather source, any credibility (however small) you did have, is totally shot :shake head:
Drunk Dalek

Postby jra » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:12 am

Fletch wrote:Hotter than Ibiza! UK temperatures to reach 65F by Friday as forecasters predict warmer than average weather for the next three months

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... riday.html

I was right. :hap:

Right about what? See my reply above.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=49083&start=30#p1618172
jra

Postby Fletch » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:59 am

Drunk Dalek wrote:When you start quoting the mail as a reliable weather source, any credibility (however small) you did have, is totally shot :shake head:

Met Office forecaster Nicky Maxey told MailOnline this afternoon: 'We've got a high pressure system building across the UK this week, so a fairly settled period of weather.

'We could see temperatures certainly in the south by Wednesday or Thursday of 17C or 18C in isolated spots, the mid-teens further up and low teens as you get further north.

This would be warmer than Ibiza and Rome (both 17C) and Barcelona (15C). Looking further ahead, the Met Office said a warmer-than-average March to May is five times more likely than much cooler conditions.

:snooty:
Fletch

Postby jra » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:40 am

Fletch wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:When you start quoting the mail as a reliable weather source, any credibility (however small) you did have, is totally shot :shake head:

Met Office forecaster Nicky Maxey told MailOnline this afternoon: 'We've got a high pressure system building across the UK this week, so a fairly settled period of weather.

'We could see temperatures certainly in the south by Wednesday or Thursday of 17C or 18C in isolated spots, the mid-teens further up and low teens as you get further north.

This would be warmer than Ibiza and Rome (both 17C) and Barcelona (15C). Looking further ahead, the Met Office said a warmer-than-average March to May is five times more likely than much cooler conditions.

It's a prediction Fletch and nothing more. The UK doesn't do guaranteed weather in general for the next week/few days, let alone for the next few months.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:04 am

jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:

It's a prediction Fletch and nothing more. The UK doesn't do guaranteed weather in general for the next week/few days, let alone for the next few months.

We can guarantee that you’ll still be a Cunt...
Dean

Postby Fletch » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:33 am

Fucking hell jra, you are a complete idiot. Look at the opening post, then look at the date. :roll:
Fletch

Postby jra » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Fletch wrote:Fucking hell jra, you are a complete idiot. Look at the opening post, then look at the date. :roll:

What's your problem Fletch. I was just giving you my opinion.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:07 pm

jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:Fucking hell jra, you are a complete idiot. Look at the opening post, then look at the date. :roll:

What's your problem Fletch. I was just giving you my opinion.

You have no people skills. No social skills. I can see why you live alone and have to pay for company and sex...
Dean

Postby Sundaze » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:01 pm

I've been nithered all day today, haven't been able to get warm at all.
Summer needs to hurry up!
Sundaze

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms