Summer is on the way!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:02 pm

Sundaze wrote:I've been nithered all day today, haven't been able to get warm at all.
Summer needs to hurry up!


Do you not have a dressing gown?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42450
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Sundaze » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:30 pm

Dean wrote:
Sundaze wrote:I've been nithered all day today, haven't been able to get warm at all.
Summer needs to hurry up!


Do you not have a dressing gown?


Yeah but I've been at work and dressing gowns aren't part of my work wear
User avatar
Sundaze
 
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:50 am

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:32 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:
Sundaze wrote:I've been nithered all day today, haven't been able to get warm at all.
Summer needs to hurry up!


Do you not have a dressing gown?


Yeah but I've been at work and dressing gowns aren't part of my work wear


I thought you were a northerner... :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42450
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Sundaze » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:40 pm

Dean wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:
Sundaze wrote:I've been nithered all day today, haven't been able to get warm at all.
Summer needs to hurry up!


Do you not have a dressing gown?


Yeah but I've been at work and dressing gowns aren't part of my work wear


I thought you were a northerner... :dunno:


You thought right
User avatar
Sundaze
 
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:50 am

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Drunk Dalek » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:49 pm

Fletch wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:When you start quoting the mail as a reliable weather source, any credibility (however small) you did have, is totally shot :shake head:


Met Office forecaster Nicky Maxey told MailOnline this afternoon: 'We've got a high pressure system building across the UK this week, so a fairly settled period of weather.

'We could see temperatures certainly in the south by Wednesday or Thursday of 17C or 18C in isolated spots, the mid-teens further up and low teens as you get further north.

This would be warmer than Ibiza and Rome (both 17C) and Barcelona (15C). Looking further ahead, the Met Office said a warmer-than-average March to May is five times more likely than much cooler conditions.

:snooty:


Oh dear. We need not read any further than the emboldened line. :shake head:

Nicky Maxey is not a forecaster. She is one of 3 senior press officers. :whistle:

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/p ... ess-office

If the mail can’t get that simple fact right then, apart from you, who the fuck is ever going to believe them? :dunno:

Clown :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Drunk Dalek
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:54 pm

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Fletch » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:20 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:When you start quoting the mail as a reliable weather source, any credibility (however small) you did have, is totally shot :shake head:


Met Office forecaster Nicky Maxey told MailOnline this afternoon: 'We've got a high pressure system building across the UK this week, so a fairly settled period of weather.

'We could see temperatures certainly in the south by Wednesday or Thursday of 17C or 18C in isolated spots, the mid-teens further up and low teens as you get further north.

This would be warmer than Ibiza and Rome (both 17C) and Barcelona (15C). Looking further ahead, the Met Office said a warmer-than-average March to May is five times more likely than much cooler conditions.

:snooty:


Oh dear. We need not read any further than the emboldened line. :shake head:

Nicky Maxey is not a forecaster. She is one of 3 senior press officers. :whistle:

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/p ... ess-office

If the mail can’t get that simple fact right then, apart from you, who the fuck is ever going to believe them? :dunno:

Clown :pmsl: :pmsl:


Don't you dare dash the hopes of millions! :grrrrr:

Looking further ahead, the Met Office said a warmer-than-average March to May is five times more likely than much cooler conditions.


:hap:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 15029
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby jra » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:Fucking hell jra, you are a complete idiot. Look at the opening post, then look at the date. :roll:


What's your problem Fletch. I was just giving you my opinion.


You have no people skills. No social skills. I can see why you live alone and have to pay for company and sex...


Yes, Dean. Keep trolling and trying to gaslight me and select others. It's what you do best. You are an emotional vampire.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17786
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:40 pm

Image
Last edited by McAz on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40542
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:41 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:Fucking hell jra, you are a complete idiot. Look at the opening post, then look at the date. :roll:


What's your problem Fletch. I was just giving you my opinion.


You have no people skills. No social skills. I can see why you live alone and have to pay for company and sex...


Yes, Dean. Keep trolling and trying to gaslight me and select others. It's what you do best. You are an emotional vampire.


I only post the facts mate... :snooty:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42450
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Goodwife » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:50 pm

McHenry wrote:Image


What happened to your cut and paste? eyebrow
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 8057
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Gabby » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:35 pm

Goodwife wrote:
McHenry wrote:Image


What happened to your cut and paste? eyebrow


Please desist! :razz:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 20579
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:38 pm

Goodwife wrote:
McHenry wrote:Image


What happened to your cut and paste? eyebrow

What are you talking about? :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40542
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Gone bloody cold out there .... fire blazing now though.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 9715
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby jra » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:04 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:Fucking hell jra, you are a complete idiot. Look at the opening post, then look at the date. :roll:


What's your problem Fletch. I was just giving you my opinion.


You have no people skills. No social skills. I can see why you live alone and have to pay for company and sex...


Yes, Dean. Keep trolling and trying to gaslight me and select others. It's what you do best. You are an emotional vampire.


I only post the facts mate... :snooty:


I'll post a fact about you. You are a Cunt. No amount of good weather is going to change that.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17786
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Summer is on the way!

Postby Meg » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:31 am

Fletch wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:When you start quoting the mail as a reliable weather source, any credibility (however small) you did have, is totally shot :shake head:


Met Office forecaster Nicky Maxey told MailOnline this afternoon: 'We've got a high pressure system building across the UK this week, so a fairly settled period of weather.

'We could see temperatures certainly in the south by Wednesday or Thursday of 17C or 18C in isolated spots, the mid-teens further up and low teens as you get further north.

This would be warmer than Ibiza and Rome (both 17C) and Barcelona (15C). Looking further ahead, the Met Office said a warmer-than-average March to May is five times more likely than much cooler conditions.

:snooty:


Oh dear. We need not read any further than the emboldened line. :shake head:

Nicky Maxey is not a forecaster. She is one of 3 senior press officers. :whistle:

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/p ... ess-office

If the mail can’t get that simple fact right then, apart from you, who the fuck is ever going to believe them? :dunno:

Clown :pmsl: :pmsl:


Don't you dare dash the hopes of millions! :grrrrr:

Looking further ahead, the Met Office said a warmer-than-average March to May is five times more likely than much cooler conditions.


:hap:


It was 17 degrees here yesterday afternoon :hap:
User avatar
Meg
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests