I think it's called booze :laughing:
Holly
Site Admin

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby Holly » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:50 pm

Text wrote:
Holly wrote:
Junglejayne wrote::pmsl: :pmsl:

He wasn't drunk, it was the ponytail weighing him down.

:awesome:

I watched it last night on the show Ridiculousness...at some stage I couldn't breathe, I laughed so much.
The narrator was adding silly comments to it which made it even funnier :laughing:

I'd have replied earlier but I've seen that one before. Someone posted it here. :pmsl:

Drunks are always good for a laugh.
The best IRL laugh I have at drunks is when 2 old soaks leave a pub, both too pissed to stand upright unsupported, they hold on to each other as they walk down the street.
The only thing keeping them upright is each other, as they reel from side to side. PMSL.

Hy Canny :Hiya:

For some reason that particular clip made me laugh so hard, I literally couldn't catch my breathe and tears were rolling down like a mini waterfall :laughing:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Jon » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 pm

George wrote:Sometimes when we are whinging and whining about things that seem important something happens that puts things in perspective, a colleague of mine son died last weekend, he was 2 years old and died due to an infection. Currently everyone at work is being reflective and thinking ‘fuck, my problems are insignificant’ but I doubt those feeling will last

You feel bad, it passes. Life goes on. Not quite so easily or quickly for the bereaved, but the process is the same. Still, I can't imagine that kind of loss.

Edit: sounded a bit like Jra there :ooer:
Jon

Postby Text » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:07 am

Holly wrote:
Text wrote:
Holly wrote:

I watched it last night on the show Ridiculousness...at some stage I couldn't breathe, I laughed so much.
The narrator was adding silly comments to it which made it even funnier :laughing:

I'd have replied earlier but I've seen that one before. Someone posted it here. :pmsl:

The best IRL laugh I have at drunks is when 2 old soaks leave a pub, both too pissed to stand upright unsupported, they hold on to each other as they walk down the street.
The only thing keeping them upright is each other, as they reel from side to side. PMSL.

For some reason that particular clip made me laugh so hard, I literally couldn't catch my breathe and tears were rolling down like a mini waterfall :laughing:

Nowt like a good belly laugh innit, H. :pmsl:
While I'm here would you please re-post that clip of a big dog which rescues a cat from getting itself into trouble (a fight with some other animals).
I luved it and I'm dying to share it with some friends but could not find it. Ta muchly. :Hiya:
Text

Postby George » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 am

Jon wrote:
George wrote:Sometimes when we are whinging and whining about things that seem important something happens that puts things in perspective, a colleague of mine son died last weekend, he was 2 years old and died due to an infection. Currently everyone at work is being reflective and thinking ‘fuck, my problems are insignificant’ but I doubt those feeling will last

You feel bad, it passes. Life goes on. Not quite so easily or quickly for the bereaved, but the process is the same. Still, I can't imagine that kind of loss.

Yes I agree, otherwise how would we survive. I am just feeling irritated by people’s shallowness at the moment, it will pass.
George

Postby George » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:13 am

George wrote:
Jon wrote:

Yes I agree, otherwise how would we survive. I am just feeling irritated by people’s shallowness at the moment, it will pass
To add not specifically thinking of Dogs, that is just an amusing (mostly) read.
George

Postby Holly » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:32 am

CBA editing my posts plus the quotes, I have mixed up breath with breathe :oops:

Happens all the time :brickwall:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:35 am

Text wrote:
Holly wrote:
Text wrote:
Holly wrote:

Nowt like a good belly laugh innit, H. :pmsl:
While I'm here would you please re-post that clip of a big dog which rescues a cat from getting itself into trouble (a fight with some other animals).
I luved it and I'm dying to share it with some friends but could not find it. Ta muchly. :Hiya:

There you go

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Text » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:40 am

Thank you Holly!!!!! :canny:
I explained the vid so crappily, i thought you wouldn't know which one i meant. :pmsl:
I'm gonna share it, PETAL! :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:38 am

Starting my day with a laugh cheers Holly :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:49 am

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:There is a programme onChannel 4 later about the forum leg end & Lucian :yikes:

And there's one started at nine about you - 'The Undateables'

:pmsl:

Ironic. eyebrow
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:03 pm

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. A night shift worker was crushed beneath a case of chocolate that fell 20 feet off the storage racking. He called for help repeatedly but every time he shouted "The Milky Bars are on me" his colleagues just cheered. :shake head:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:45 pm

Holly wrote:This is hilarious

If you want a really good laugh before bed, you must watch this :pmsl: :pmsl:

I just cringed watching it! :gigglesnshit:..... it’s the worst feeling EVER :thud: .... only one thing worse, when you remember & recoil the next day! :shame:
Gabby

Postby Nucks » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 pm

Holly wrote:
Jon wrote:
Holly wrote:This is hilarious

If you want a really good laugh before bed, you must watch this :pmsl: :pmsl:

I wonder what drug that was :ooer:

Jesus :gigglesnshit:

How did he get to the shop?
Did he make it home?

So many questions. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Jon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:22 pm

Holly wrote:
Jon wrote:I wonder what drug that was :ooer:

Doesn't look like alcohol tbh, I think he was high as a kite on something or a combination of things.
Jon

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive