Not long now

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Not long now

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Why can't people just give it a rest from picking at jra? You're ALL pathetic bullies. :shake head:

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:11 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:"...people say, “I’m half-Jewish” or “I’m one-quarter Jewish.” That reflects their self understanding. What they need to know, though, is that in the rabbinic Jewish universe, there are categories labelled “Jewish” and “not-Jewish,” but that there is no “part Jewish.” An analogy: it’s like sitting in a poker game and suddenly yelling “GIN!” You know that the hand you hold looks like “gin” (and it does!) but that’s not a hand in the game of poker. “Part Jewish” may be accurate genealogy but Judaism isn’t genealogy."

Rabbi Ruth Adar

:yikes:
Categorising Jewish, part Jewish etc?
I have heard that being done before and it didn't end well.

I assume You are talking about 1930s census in germany?

No, rather the whole Nazi ideology
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:"...people say, “I’m half-Jewish” or “I’m one-quarter Jewish.” That reflects their self understanding. What they need to know, though, is that in the rabbinic Jewish universe, there are categories labelled “Jewish” and “not-Jewish,” but that there is no “part Jewish.” An analogy: it’s like sitting in a poker game and suddenly yelling “GIN!” You know that the hand you hold looks like “gin” (and it does!) but that’s not a hand in the game of poker. “Part Jewish” may be accurate genealogy but Judaism isn’t genealogy."

Rabbi Ruth Adar

still, consider the labor movement militancy? :shake head:
art0hur0moh

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Fletch wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:I have drunk some huge amounts in the past, but still remember most of what went on. I stay off drinking large amounts of spirits when going out, as that is my Achilles Heel.

Anyway, this year I'll either stay in, go to see a friend locally or take a late night walk into town and observe the piss head fest.

Sometimes it's better to be sober(ish) and watch others from a safe distance make dicks of themselves, both male and female. Hilarious.

I've got past the point where I feel the need to go out on NYE. Done it all before, pretty well.

When you get to a certain amount of alcohol your brain literally runs on ROM instead of backing up to RAM, your brain is in shock and relies on stimulus to keep you surviving rather than making memories.

Dunno what mine runs on... but it ain’t ROM or RAM! :pmsl:

It's RUM :gigglesnshit:

Nah, it's DUM.
McAz

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:26 pm

Guest wrote:Why can't people just give it a rest from picking at jra? You're ALL pathetic bullies. :shake head:

Why don't you sign up instead of carping from the sidelines then you could help him out when he has another episode? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:Why can't people just give it a rest from picking at jra? You're ALL pathetic bullies. :shake head:

I can’t speak for others, but I enjoy watching his meltdowns.
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Fletch wrote:That was quite an episode jra. You alright? :ooer:

Fine thanks. If that was an episode, it's only part 1.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:54 pm

Dean wrote:

You've never seen me have a meltdown. This is bottom rung of the ladder stuff.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:57 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

You've never seen me have a meltdown. This is bottom rung of the ladder stuff.

I’m glad you took a time out for a couple of hours to cool off a bit. You seemed quite upset earlier...
Dean

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Dean wrote:

I can speak for others, we enjoy watching your meltdowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby jra » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:08 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Rabbi Ruth Adar

Tell jra about it lest he's goes to war with himself. :gigglesnshit:

Why would I. Rabbis can say all they like, but it doesn't change the fact there are Jews (full or partly Jewish by heritage) that don't follow Judaism, i.e. non religious Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_ ... -Jewish%22

This is about ethnicity, not religion.
jra

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:14 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Rabbi Ruth Adar

Why would I...

Don't know, because you're a halfwit? Give us a clue. :dunno:
Last edited by McAz on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
McAz

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:15 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Rabbi Ruth Adar

Why would I. Rabbis can say all they like, but it doesn't change the fact there are Jews (full or partly Jewish by heritage) that don't follow Judaism, i.e. non religious Jews.

It's a religion, not an ethnicity.

Are a white Jew and a black Jew the same ethnicity?
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:00 pm

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Rabbi Ruth Adar

It's a religion, not an ethnicity.

Are a white Jew and a black Jew the same ethnicity?
if born in the same region where there are blood relations yes. there are no egyptians any more. no one remembers the culture well enough.
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:07 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Rabbi Ruth Adar

still, consider the labor movement militancy? :shake head:

I am sure you have a clue what the hell you are referring to Art but to me some of your posts, as per this one, are as clear as muddy water.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms