And in english?

Are you racist??

No, but I don't really speak scottish

Would you like to know a mouthful of Scottish? :pmsl:

Nope , not on my list of priorities
Goodwife

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:29 pm

He's no got enough to fill your mouth GW, so I wouldn't worry...... :gigglesnshit:

Spoiler: show
Baws is balls
measurer

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:37 pm

See, GW doesn't have the brains to understand phonetics....
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Goodwife is young fun and has big boobs. I’d imagine she can do a hell of a lot better than Budgie or Dean though they do seem to want her attention a lot on here.

Postby Bessie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Guest wrote:Goodwife is young fun and has big boobs. I’d imagine she can do a hell of a lot better than Budgie or Dean though they do seem to want her attention a lot on here.

Have you met her? Anyone can say they're young with big boobs but it doesn't mean anything.
Bessie

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:Goodwife is young fun and has big boobs. I’d imagine she can do a hell of a lot better than Budgie or Dean though they do seem to want her attention a lot on here.

Have you met her? Anyone can say they're young with big boobs but it doesn't mean anything.

Spot the old and/ or small boobs poster.

Your sound a bit jelly. :gigglesnshit:

Hey can one of the boys on here give Bessie some attention please.

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:

GW is a big fan of Grease, came out in 1978 so not really young. Just as her claims on here changed once she got found out for scrapping in pubs at her 21'st...decades ago... :gigglesnshit:

The evidence to date suggests best not believe the claims from GW over anything.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:00 pm

I'm a big fan of The Magnificent Seven which came out in 1960, does that mean I'm a pensioner?

Postby Puzzler » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:05 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:

GW is a big fan of Grease, came out in 1978 so not really young. Just as her claims on here changed once she got found out for scrapping in pubs at her 21'st...decades ago... :gigglesnshit:

The evidence to date suggests best not believe the claims from GW over anything.

I’m a big fan of the Godfather and Scarface even though they came out years before I was born, you really are desperate to make Dean and his giddy cunts look good aren’t you?
Puzzler

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:22 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:

I’m a big fan of the Godfather and Scarface even though they came out years before I was born, you really are desperate to make Dean and his giddy cunts look good aren’t you?

He is doing his creepy fucker turn again :ooer:

But I wasn't born when Grease came out either :smilin: can't remember saying I was a big fan either. Prefer the other one & there are other films I much prefer. Obviously I can't name them becasue the creepy fucker will be writing in his dossier on me

Fucking creepy as fuck :pukeup:
Goodwife

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:27 pm

More false claims from GW :shake head:
Fletch

Postby Sundaze » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:30 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:

I absolutely love the film Grease.

I'm sure that being a fan of the film doesn't automatically mean you are claiming your pension
Sundaze

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:36 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:

I absolutely love the film Grease.

I'm sure that being a fan of the film doesn't automatically mean you are claiming your pension

It wasn't the only evidence of her age being older than she claims, she's already outed herself a few times on here over it.

Thanks for your input though. :thumbsup:
Fletch

Postby Bessie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:

I'm not saying she's lying, just that anyone can say anything. She may well be a young, big boobed stunner. Who knows? I can say I look like Beyoncé but it's a meaningless claim.
Bessie

Postby measurer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:I'm a big fan of The Magnificent Seven which came out in 1960, does that mean I'm a pensioner?

Naw, you just like musicals...
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms