You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
You dopey c**t, as if I'd travel all that way to sit in an old man's pub myself!!! :off head:

I was with three mates, and at 3 the place was empty as most people would be working...

were you back in the call centre on Friday Jo???


I bet you sit in the corner, all alone, nursing half a pint all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:


That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight, singing about religion!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:00 pm

Penny Arcade a favourite? :wink:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13016
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:06 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight, singing about religion!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


You'd be singing like a prayer if Purr ever catches up with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:12 pm

measurer wrote:Penny Arcade a favourite? :wink:


Here's a scene from last night's karaoke....

User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:14 pm

CBA clicking - is it the scene where your heid is shoved doon a bog? :mrgreen:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13016
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:15 pm

I love that scene so much

I must have watched it 20 times
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9411
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:16 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight, singing about religion!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


You'd be singing like a prayer if Purr ever catches up with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:


He's in prison sucking Mr Bigs dick!!!!
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:16 pm

measurer wrote:CBA clicking - is it the scene where your heid is shoved doon a bog? :mrgreen:


PLAY THE FUCKEN CLIP!!!!!! :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:18 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I love that scene so much

I must have watched it 20 times


The less intelligent Rangers fans don't realise its a dig at their expense, which makes it funnier for me....

Some right knuckle draggers up here...
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:19 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I love that scene so much

I must have watched it 20 times


The less intelligent Rangers fans don't realise its a dig at their expense, which makes it funnier for me....

Some right knuckle draggers up here...



Is that why your fingers are covered in plasters? :mrgreen:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13016
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:26 pm

measurer wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I love that scene so much

I must have watched it 20 times


The less intelligent Rangers fans don't realise its a dig at their expense, which makes it funnier for me....

Some right knuckle draggers up here...



Is that why your fingers are covered in plasters? :mrgreen:


no,its from bitch slapping cheeky middens like you, Jimmy Hill!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:46 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
no,its from bitch slapping cheeky middens like you, Jimmy Hill!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:


Well it won't be from slapping dox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:53 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
measurer wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I love that scene so much

I must have watched it 20 times


The less intelligent Rangers fans don't realise its a dig at their expense, which makes it funnier for me....

Some right knuckle draggers up here...



Is that why your fingers are covered in plasters? :mrgreen:


no,its from bitch slapping cheeky middens like you, Jimmy Hill!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:



That's it ya fanny, I'm telling poxy Doxy where you drink! :awesome:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13016
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:28 pm

The wee prick already knows!!!

But he, Claire, Vicky and Purr will do fuck all despite their threats to me...shitebags the lot of them!!!
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: You filthy admin and mod cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:51 pm

What were they going to do to you?
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13016
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests