Brexit

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Brexit

Postby Fletch » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:01 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:I have seen VERIFIED evidence that people are stockpiling food in preparation for Brexit - Britain's equivalent of Preppers.

Are you taking any precautions for Brexit, and if so, what?

I don't know about food, but I think without medicine it could be catastrophic.

What say you?

My appropriate action is not to read the large number of threads on DS about it or articles anywhere else.

Why can the UK suddenly not buy prescription drugs if it exits the EU?

How does all the food from around the world manage to get in to shops but none from the EU countries will?

Has the UK farming industry ceased? :ooer:

Without eastern european labour we are told it might just cease, have you not been watching the news?

Oooer! Of course you haven't, Russian State (controlled) Media probably doesn't want us to stock anything prior to Brexit.

:hand:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:04 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:I have seen VERIFIED evidence that people are stockpiling food in preparation for Brexit - Britain's equivalent of Preppers.

Are you taking any precautions for Brexit, and if so, what?

I don't know about food, but I think without medicine it could be catastrophic.

What say you?

My appropriate action is not to read the large number of threads on DS about it or articles anywhere else.

Why can the UK suddenly not buy prescription drugs if it exits the EU?

How does all the food from around the world manage to get in to shops but none from the EU countries will?

Has the UK farming industry ceased? :ooer:

Without eastern european labour we are told it might just cease, have you not been watching the news?

Oooer! Of course you haven't, Russian State (controlled) Media probably doesn't want us to stock anything prior to Brexit.

:hand:

Well you sailed into that one like a Ukranian ship oblivious to the harsh welcome it would get entering the Sea of Azov :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:I am starting to think Brexit isn't going to happen.

Anyway no need to stockpile, there will be a transition period :roll:

Have a Google about the half life of radioactive isotopes that are used in radiotherapy for people living with cancer, it's not a good idea to hold that stuff up for any amount of time.

Thats why there is a transition period so that a new trade agreement with The EU can be put in place

If the government were actually capable of actually putting a half decent plan together and had any kind of negiotiating ability we wouldn't be in this position.

Govt bods have wasted the last two years being incompetant & fighting with each other trying to stop it from happening instead of actually ensuring we leave and leave as well as possible.
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:11 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Have a Google about the half life of radioactive isotopes that are used in radiotherapy for people living with cancer, it's not a good idea to hold that stuff up for any amount of time.

Thats why there is a transition period so that a new trade agreement with The EU can be put in place

If the government were actually capable of actually putting a half decent plan together and had any kind of negiotiating ability we wouldn't be in this position.

Govt bods have wasted the last two years being incompetant & fighting with each other trying to stop it from happening instead of actually ensuring we leave and leave as well as possible.

You support the backstop, obviously. How is that better than our current deal?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:12 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No they have not, with a Remain UK Govt and the rest of the EU states wanting us to remain there has been two and a half years of collusion between the two to prepare:
1. A Brexit so awful that the UK population and Govt will not accept it.
2. The threat of a No Deal Brexit --that nobody wants either.
The grand plan being that everyone will demand to Remain.
Bloody marvellous!
May the pantomime continue until everyone votes Remain.
p.s. You weren't really taken in by the "awful negotiating were you?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:16 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You support the backstop, obviously. How is that better than our current deal?

I bloody well do not support the backstop. When it goes to the vote next week, I hope it is rejected. It is an appalling deal & a disgrace
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:20 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No they have not, with a Remain UK Govt and the rest of the EU states wanting us to remain there has been two and a half years of collusion between the two to prepare:
Bloody marvellous!

I am starting to come round to thinking you might be right!

Re the negotiating, nope I wasn't, I have to negotiate things as part of my job and what they set out as the starting position was absolutely ridiculous & beyond comprehension. No way would I have done it in the same way. Actually now I am remembering they didn't set out to negotiate At all
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:22 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Re the negotiating, nope I wasn't, I have to negotiate things as part of my job and what they set out as the starting position was absolutely ridiculous & beyond comprehension. No way would I have done it in the same way. Actually now I am remembering they didn't set out to negotiate At all

You got conned. Don't get angry at yourself.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:24 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

You got conned. Don't get angry at yourself.

I didn't get conned at all

Not angry either just disappointed
Goodwife

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:31 pm

Goodwife wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Bloody marvellous!

Eggfuckingzactly!!!! :cuppaT:
What do you negotiate in at work, are you in the property industry?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cobs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 pm

GW was a no-dealer, Stooo was an ardent remainer. The rest is history.

Cobs

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:38 pm

Cobs, Stooo is skinny as a rake and GW is a land-whale.....

Sandy and Danny aren't really a proper analog....

BTW I fucking LOVE Olivia Newton John - her body, not her songs. When I watch her music video "Magic" where she's got the short skirt and knee high boots, I could bend steel round my pecker.....
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:41 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Cobs, Stooo is skinny as a rake and GW is a land-whale.....

BTW I fucking LOVE Olivia Newton John - her body, not her songs. When I watch her music video "Magic" where she's got the short skirt and knee high boots, I could bend steel round my pecker.....

Yet you are hopelessly devoted to me :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:43 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:Have a Google about the half life of radioactive isotopes that are used in radiotherapy for people living with cancer, it's not a good idea to hold that stuff up for any amount of time.

Bloody marvellous!

Eggfuckingzactly!!!! :cuppaT:
What do you negotiate in at work, are you in the property industry?

Rather not say. Dogs has eyes/ears if you know what I mean :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:44 pm

Goodwife wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Cobs, Stooo is skinny as a rake and GW is a land-whale.....

Yet you are hopelessly devoted to me :pmsl:

Tell me more :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms