Brexit

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Brexit

Postby banana chewits » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:18 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:Greggs is awful.... luke warm greasy pastry with minimal filling! :pukeup:

Sounds like a review of one of jra’s hookers...

And this has what exactly to do with Brexit. Spreading your poison around again I see.

banana chewits wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:Greggs is awful.... luke warm greasy pastry with minimal filling! :pukeup:

sounds more like a review the hooker made about jra.

And in comes Dean's lacky/sock account.

Since we are on the subject of food, have you tried puffer fish?

have you tried anti-freeze?
banana chewits

Postby Puzzler » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:47 pm

banana chewits wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

And this has what exactly to do with Brexit. Spreading your poison around again I see.

banana chewits wrote:
Dean wrote:

sounds more like a review the hooker made about jra.

Fuck off you slimy cunt.
Puzzler

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:52 pm

On the matter of the ongoing Brexit pantomime I watched this last night...

...apologies if you have already seen it but from a personal point of view I would highly recommend it to anyone who has not seen it.

The acting is excellent and some of it is quite amusing but even that doesn't detract from the ugliness of the overall message put across by the programme.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:56 pm

Wenzels is fantastic, Greggs comes a very very poor second compared to these people...

They serve proper food. :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Do we have any Brexit supporters on here??

I'd like to know, and I'm serious, why a bloc of 320 million people, which includes economies bigger than Britain's (France, Germany) should take any notice of a shitty little island like ours?

Why should they care if we crash out with no deal? What odds would it make to them? I think the EU heads are being very calm and patient with those fucking useless murderous Tory bastards.

We don't have the British empire any longer. Our army is smaller than France's. We only pick on weak states like Iraq and Afghanistan (and we've lost both wars there) as the Yank's bitch. Why should anyone pay us any notice?

The only good thing about Brexit is that it is hastening Scottish independence - but I'm getting pissed off with the SNP. That's another story.

Why are people sitting here and doing nothing when food and medicine shortages could happen? The docility of the British - and that includes us up here in Scotland - really grips my tits
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:02 pm

There are lots of brexit supporters on here

luckily none of them are fans of me, and as long as that's the case I know I'm doing something right
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:07 pm

Has a single one explained WHY they voted for Brexit??

Taking back control?? Is that another term for removing workers rights like the EU directives that guarantee holiday entitlement and maximum hours a week?

Do the Brexiteers really think the Tories care about work-life balance when they're already happy to have invalids deemed fit to work and subsequently drop dead?

Lower immigration??

The £350 million a week to the NHS which is a fucking outright lie? The NHS is already being privatised.

Fuck's sake, Rupert Murdoch, Nigel Farage, Gove, Rees-Mogg and Boris Johnson have a lot to answer for. I wish that old cunt Murdoch would drop dead!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby jra » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:15 pm

I'd debate with you BUDGIE, but it looks like you've already made up your mind.

That's my way of saying that right now I cba to write a lengthy post about why I decided to leave the EU.
jra

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:15 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Do we have any Brexit supporters on here??

I'd like to know, and I'm serious, why a bloc of 320 million people, which includes economies bigger than Britain's (France, Germany) should take any notice of a shitty little island like ours?

Why should they care if we crash out with no deal? What odds would it make to them? I think the EU heads are being very calm and patient with those fucking useless murderous Tory bastards.

We don't have the British empire any longer. Our army is smaller than France's. We only pick on weak states like Iraq and Afghanistan (and we've lost both wars there) as the Yank's bitch. Why should anyone pay us any notice?

The only good thing about Brexit is that it is hastening Scottish independence - but I'm getting pissed off with the SNP. That's another story.

Why are people sitting here and doing nothing when food and medicine shortages could happen? The docility of the British - and that includes us up here in Scotland - really grips my tits

Don't fret, all current EU countries (inc. the UK) are colluding to make Brexit look so fucking awful in the hope that even the most ardent Leavers sober up.

Or do you honestly think the current impasse happened totally naturally?

It has all been orchestrated by a pro Remain UK government and all the other pro Remain EU governments with one single aim -- to keep us in.

It isn't over yet so hang in there, as the actress said to the Bishop, and allow matters to unfold.

Hopefully in the manner that I can keep my EU passport :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:18 pm

jra wrote:I'd debate with you BUDGIE, but it looks like you've already made up your mind.

That's my way of saying that right now I cba to write a lengthy post about why I decided to leave the EU.

I make up my mind based on evidence.

The vote was 2 years ago and there is not a scintilla of evidence to suggest Brexit is a good thing. Not an iota. Nothing.

The only "good" thing I can see is that if Britain leaves the EU and the economy flatlines, people will be desperate for work and the Tories (AKA "wealth creators") can exploit them.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:19 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Do we have any Brexit supporters on here??

I have asked many times on here for any Brexiteer to explain to me the benefits of Brexit, so far I have had no responses -- so I am guessing they have absolutely no idea.

Taking back control? That is just a soundbite. £350 Million per week more for the NHS per week? Utter shite. Securing British Jobs? Bollocks!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby banana chewits » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:20 pm

Puzzler wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
jra wrote:

Fuck off you slimy c**t.

don't you approve of people wanting others to drink anti-freeze, puzzles, my little love?
banana chewits

Postby Dean » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:20 pm

A debate on Brexit between Budgie and Jra. That should sort this mess out...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:21 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
jra wrote:I'd debate with you BUDGIE, but it looks like you've already made up your mind.

I make up my mind based on evidence.

The vote was 2 years ago and there is not a scintilla of evidence to suggest Brexit is a good thing. Not an iota. Nothing.

The only "good" thing I can see is that if Britain leaves the EU and the economy flatlines, people will be desperate for work and the Tories (AKA "wealth creators") can exploit them.

Why has Jeremy Comrade Corbyn been a Brexiteer since the 70's and what is his and Labour's plans for a post Brexit Britain?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:21 pm

it's an impossible situation

whatever happens we will have lost any of the strength of our previous postion

brexit = shit times
no brexit = shit times

we will not be able to remain in the EU with the same priviledge that we have now, that's just a simple fact, so even remaining is a poor option at this point
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms