OMG

A right load of bollocks...

Re: OMG

Postby calitom » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:57 pm

travelguy wrote:OMG OMG I am shaking. I am shaking. I have just received a unconditional offer from a university. I can't believe it!!! :smilin: :smilin: :smilin:

So excited!

congrats. get a good education and dont become a brainwashed left wing psychopath.
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 am

calitom wrote:
travelguy wrote:OMG OMG I am shaking. I am shaking. I have just received a unconditional offer from a university. I can't believe it!!! :smilin: :smilin: :smilin:

So excited!

congrats. get a good education and dont become a brainwashed left wing psychopath.

Is he ok becoming a right wing psychopath?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:01 am

calitom wrote:

So excited!

Or a brainwashed religious nutter.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:09 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
calitom wrote:

So excited!

That young twat from the Catholic religious school with the stupid red cap that tried to intimidate the native American? :slap:

Postby calitom » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:25 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
calitom wrote:

So excited!

That young twat from the Catholic religious school with the stupid red cap that tried to intimidate the native American? :slap:

so you bouight the lies. And they were lies. Stop taking the devil's side young man/lady
calitom

Postby calitom » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:25 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
calitom wrote:

So excited!

so you bouight the lies. And they were lies. Stop taking the devil's side young man/lady
calitom

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:37 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
calitom wrote:

So excited!

That was a bit of the old fake news, you rascal!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:18 am

How does anyone mange to afford university now? All those fees and accommodation on top, and you'll spend years paying it all back, if you ever do.

Postby TWAT » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:23 am

Well done Sam. Hope it goes well for you.
TWAT

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:44 am

Guest wrote:How does anyone mange to afford university now? All those fees and accommodation on top, and you'll spend years paying it all back, if you ever do.

You pay it back in small instalments when you get a well paid job. If you can’t afford the accommodation then you don’t go away to study or you work part time. Lots of students manage both.
Lady Murasaki

Postby travelguy » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:17 am

Yeah and you only pay it back in small instalments if you earn over a certain amount and even then its small. I think Martin Lewis said it should not be called a loan really hear is the link

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/stude ... s-changes/
travelguy

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:58 pm

travelguy wrote:Yeah and you only pay it back in small instalments if you earn over a certain amount and even then its small. I think Martin Lewis said it should not be called a loan really hear is the link

If you earn over £21,000 you start paying back about £40 a month, which increases as your wage increases. Very doable..
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
travelguy wrote:Yeah and you only pay it back in small instalments if you earn over a certain amount and even then its small. I think Martin Lewis said it should not be called a loan really hear is the link

If you earn over £21,000 you start paying back about £40 a month, which increases as your wage increases. Very doable..

I think that sum has now been raised to earnings over £25,000. When any of mine start moaning about paying back their student loans, I say it means their degree has worked for them.
Cleopatra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:35 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I think that sum has now been raised to earnings over £25,000. When any of mine start moaning about paying back their student loans, I say it means their degree has worked for them.

Lol, what are they spending it all on if they’re moaning about that paltry amount?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Lol, what are they spending it all on if they’re moaning about that paltry amount?

That's exactly what I say! Too much entitlement! I need to increase their board, which amounts to pennies!
Cleopatra

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms