Jew or no Jew?

A right load of bollocks...

Jew or no Jew?

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:17 pm

MungoBrush wrote:You have a problem McAz

I have searched all of my posts since I first joined this forum.
I mentioned the word "Jew" or it's derivatives twice (not counting this post)

I have searched your posts
Do you know how many times you have mentioned the word "Jew"?
More than 350

You are the obsessed one.
You have a problem
You are the racist.


If you did not mean Jew here...

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are

They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways

Shechita - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shechita

They don’t like our schools so they start their own
Jewish primary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/271_jewish_primary_schoo.htm
Jewish secondary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/272_jewish_secondary_sch.htm


They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff
Image

They don’t like our laws so they try to change them
Beth Din - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_din


...then who did you mean? :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 32842
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby Cobs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:23 pm

This is tedious.
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Cobs wrote:This is tedious.


Don't read it then. :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 32842
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby Jon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Shabbat is the question.
User avatar
Jon
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby Jon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:26 pm

McAz wrote:
Cobs wrote:This is tedious.


Don't read it then. :scratch:


How can he know if it's tedious or not without reading it first?
User avatar
Jon
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:27 pm

The clue would be in the title :wink:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12233
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby Cobs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 pm

Jon wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cobs wrote:This is tedious.


Don't read it then. :scratch:


How can he know if it's tedious or not without reading it first?

McAz is tedious, you are tendentious.
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby Jon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:30 pm

measurer wrote:The clue would be in the title :wink:


Titles on here aren't usually a good indicator of the nature of the content.
Last edited by Jon on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jon
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby Nucks » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:31 pm

measurer wrote:The clue would be in the title :wink:


What Jew you mean?
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6754
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby Jon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:31 pm

Cobs wrote:
Jon wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cobs wrote:This is tedious.


Don't read it then. :scratch:


How can he know if it's tedious or not without reading it first?

McAz is tedious, you are tendentious.


Aren't we all, Cobs, aren't we all...
User avatar
Jon
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:32 pm

measurer wrote:The clue would be in the title :wink:


:laughing:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 32842
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:36 pm

Nucks wrote:
measurer wrote:The clue would be in the title :wink:


What Jew you mean?





Well aye, it kind of gives it away if you follow this board. :ooer:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12233
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Dungo is suggesting the post is fake.... :yikes:

MungoBrush wrote:I was hoping you could delete all of McAz's toxic fake posts


...which parts did you not write, Dangle? :dunno:

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are

They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways

Shechita - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shechita

They don’t like our schools so they start their own
Jewish primary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/271_jewish_primary_schoo.htm
Jewish secondary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/272_jewish_secondary_sch.htm


They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff
Image

They don’t like our laws so they try to change them
Beth Din - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_din
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 32842
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby WGAF? » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Antisemitism is not a subject for humor.
User avatar
WGAF?
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:34 pm

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:57 pm

Did he write this Az?
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12233
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests