Jew or no Jew?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:53 pm

phpBB [video]
Jobless Oddball

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:50 am

WGAF? wrote:Antisemitism is not a subject for humor.

true! think of all the palestinians, syrians, iraqi, iranians and north africans who have been murdered by the zionist regime and it's foreign influences, directly and indirectly.
art0hur0moh

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:21 am

art0hur0moh wrote:

true! think of all the palestinians, syrians, iraqi, iranians and north africans who have been murdered by the zionist regime and it's foreign influences, directly and indirectly.

We should be careful not to suggest that the sins of Israel should be borne by Jews as whole, Arthur - even unwittingly.
McAz

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
phpBB [video]

i don't know why i clicked on that & its stuck in my head now. i hope you catch something just as bad from budgie's missus!
banana chewits

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:32 pm

McAz wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

We should be careful not to suggest that the sins of Israel should be borne by Jews as whole, Arthur - even unwittingly.

Jacob was called Isreal after fighting an angel that touched Him on the hip the night before meeting His Brother after living in exile after His Mum convinced Him to deceive His Dad. although His brother had already given Him the eldest birth right before hand. I bet it felt like a nerve impulse? Jesus called them pharisees and He was nazerite! zionism was created in 1897 :whistle:
art0hur0moh

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:13 pm

The issue is racism today, Art - and as we have seen from this thread, the unwillingness of some to call it out.
McAz

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 pm

McAz wrote:The issue is racism today, Art - and as we have seen from this thread, the unwillingness of some to call it out.

or to treat those calling it out as if they are doing something wrong

people keep quiet for a myriad of reasons I get that, but I will never accept that it's ok to act as if someone is doing something wrong when they challenge racism/sexism/homophobia purely because they may not be your cup of tea
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:21 pm

McAz wrote:The issue is racism today, Art - and as we have seen from this thread, the unwillingness of some to call it out.

who is racist? are they east asian, central/southern african or native american north/south?
art0hur0moh

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:25 pm

banana chewits wrote:i don't know why i clicked on that & its stuck in my head now. i hope you catch something just as bad from budgie's missus!

Are you saying that Budgies missus is riddled with the old STI's????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:26 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:

who is racist? are they east asian, central/southern african or native american north/south?

All or any of those can be racist, Art.
McAz

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
banana chewits wrote:i don't know why i clicked on that & its stuck in my head now. i hope you catch something just as bad from budgie's missus!

Are you saying that Budgies missus is riddled with the old STI's????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

do you think there's a different reason his winky snapped off? sorry mrs budgie if i was wrong.
banana chewits

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:29 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

people keep quiet for a myriad of reasons I get that, but I will never accept that it's ok to act as if someone is doing something wrong when they challenge racism/sexism/homophobia purely because they may not be your cup of tea

Yes, quite. The new-right internet kiddies have been using mockery to silence their critics quite successfully for some time now.
Last edited by McAz on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:30 pm

McAz wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Yes, quite. The new-right internet kiddies have been using mockery quite successfully for some time now to silence their critics.

they seem to think it works on everyone apart from the weak-minded.
banana chewits

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:47 pm

banana chewits wrote:they seem to think it works on everyone apart from the weak-minded.

They attempt to create and reinforce an online culture which identifies and vilifies what they hope will become a common enemy, as in this example...

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are

They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways
They don’t like our schools so they start their own
They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff
They don’t like our laws so they try to change them

...which emboldens other racists like this to ridicule anyone who calls it out...

Red Okktober wrote:LoL - aziz is still banging on about his obsession with Jews? Has he mentioned the Jew Jew Train song yet? Or the posters that went up in North London, or the...…..

He has to be the most pointless, repetitive, boring, senile old c**t in forumland.

They really should increase his meds and restrict his internet access at the nursing home.

...it's what you do when you don't have the spine or numbers for another Kristallnacht. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:51 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:You have a problem McAz

I have searched all of my posts since I first joined this forum.
I mentioned the word "Jew" or it's derivatives twice (not counting this post)

I have searched your posts
Do you know how many times you have mentioned the word "Jew"?
More than 350

You are the obsessed one.
You have a problem
You are the racist.

If you did not mean Jew here...

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are

They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways

Shechita - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shechita

They don’t like our schools so they start their own
Jewish primary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/271_jewish_primary_schoo.htm
Jewish secondary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/272_jewish_secondary_sch.htm

They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff

They don’t like our laws so they try to change them
Beth Din - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_din

...then who did you mean? :scratch:

To be fair all that could apply to Muslims too.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms