Jew or no Jew?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:34 am

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Zionism is an atheist organisation Tom so I'm surprised you support them .... actually no I'm not You're American.

Zionism is not an organization, but a belief. A belief in the Jewish homeland of Israel, and that belief can be shared by people of all, any or no religion. There is only one litmus test and it's not religious.

I'm surprised you didn't know that. :gigglesnshit:

Zionism was established as a political organization in 1897.
I'm not in the least bit surprised you didn't know that you being an American.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:17 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Zionism is an atheist organisation Tom so I'm surprised you support them .... actually no I'm not You're American.

Zionism is not an organization, but a belief. A belief in the Jewish homeland of Israel, and that belief can be shared by people of all, any or no religion. There is only one litmus test and it's not religious.

Lets refer to the experts, instead of a Brit or an American.

Ever since the State of Israel was founded in 1948, the definition of “Zionist” has been revised, since we don’t need to establish another state. Therefore, its definition is as follows: A Zionist is a person who accepts the principle that the State of Israel doesn’t belong solely to its citizens, but to the entire Jewish people. The practical expression of this commitment is the Law of Return.

The state’s affairs are indeed managed solely by its citizens − people who have an Israeli identity card, of whom 80 percent are Jews, while 20 percent are Israeli Palestinians and others. But only a person who supports and affirms the Law of Return is a Zionist, and anyone who rejects the Law of Return is not a Zionist.

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premiu ... -1.5267698
Maddog

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:04 am

World Zionist Organization

The WZO currently consists of the following bodies: The World Zionist Unions, international Zionist federations; and international organizations that define themselves as Zionist, such as WIZO, Hadassah, B'nai B'rith, Maccabi, the International Sephardic Federation, the three streams of world Judaism (Orthodox, Conservative, Reform), delegation from the CIS – Commonwealth of Independent States (some states of the former Soviet Union), the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS), and more.

The Jewish Agency is a parallel organisation, with goals, attributes and leadership closely intertwined with those of the Zionist Organization during the years before the establishment of the State of Israel, and to varying degrees after that. Significant changes to the statutes of both organisations occurred in 1952, 1970 and 1979.

Membership in the ZO was open to all Jews, and the right to vote for delegates to the congresses was secured by the purchase of the Zionist Shekel.[3] Delegations from all around the world, and from many different political backgrounds and religious traditions, took part in each Congress; delegations/parties were mainly grouped by ideology, rather than by geography.[citation needed]

In 1960 the ZO changed its name to the World Zionist Organization and adopted a new constitution under which individuals are ineligible for membership, which is reserved for organizations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Zio ... ganization
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:36 am

In 1960 the ZO changed its name to the World Zionist Organization and adopted a new constitution under which individuals are ineligible for membership, which is reserved for organizations.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:05 am

In case you didn't see the picture of ... The World Zionist Organisation HQ.
That'd be organisation .... with a big building ....
Attachments
World_Zionist_Organization_Building_in_Tel_Aviv.JPG
World_Zionist_Organization_Building_in_Tel_Aviv.JPG (11.27 KiB) Viewed 470 times
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:05 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:World Zionist Organization

The WZO currently consists of the following bodies: The World Zionist Unions, international Zionist federations; and international organizations that define themselves as Zionist, such as WIZO, Hadassah, B'nai B'rith, Maccabi, the International Sephardic Federation, the three streams of world Judaism (Orthodox, Conservative, Reform), delegation from the CIS – Commonwealth of Independent States (some states of the former Soviet Union), the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS), and more.

The Jewish Agency is a parallel organisation, with goals, attributes and leadership closely intertwined with those of the Zionist Organization during the years before the establishment of the State of Israel, and to varying degrees after that. Significant changes to the statutes of both organisations occurred in 1952, 1970 and 1979.

Membership in the ZO was open to all Jews, and the right to vote for delegates to the congresses was secured by the purchase of the Zionist Shekel.[3] Delegations from all around the world, and from many different political backgrounds and religious traditions, took part in each Congress; delegations/parties were mainly grouped by ideology, rather than by geography.[citation needed]

So Zionists who are members of the organization are not all atheists?
Maddog

Postby Fletch » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:12 pm

Maddog wrote:

The fake Jews (khazars) are responsible for zionism. They hijacked a religion and turned it in to something untouchable and creating Israel was part of that. It's all about power and control. Many ordinary genuine religious people were made to suffer, along with many other groups and people to create the modern day situation. It has nothing to do with true religion, as the actions of Israel should tell anyone :shake head:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:41 pm

phpBB [video]

(not what you think it is)
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:53 pm

‘Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration

In setting out the Trump administration’s Middle East policy, one of the first things Mike Pompeo made clear to his audience in Cairo is that he had come to the region as “as an evangelical Christian”.

In his speech at the American University in Cairo, Pompeo said that in his state department office: “I keep a Bible open on my desk to remind me of God and his word, and the truth.”

The secretary of state’s primary message in Cairo was that the US was ready once more to embrace conservative Middle Eastern regimes, no matter how repressive, if they made common cause against Iran.

His second message was religious. In his visit to Egypt, he came across as much as a preacher as a diplomat. He talked about “America’s innate goodness” and marveled at a newly built cathedral as “a stunning testament to the Lord’s hand”.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50926.htm

As I said earlier in this thread to Tom, Americans are all evangelical, they are brought up to be and instructed to be every day. It's as if convincing people to support heinous crimes is acceptable, as long as it's in the name of religion. It's not.
Fletch

Postby calitom » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:

this is not about when the party was Established.And not what I was talking about. Jack your reading comprehension skills
are very shaky.Zionism--like I said is about the establishment of a jewish state...which has been done. And a zionist is one who supports a jewish state.
Then I made my point--which you completely ignored to make a stupid and irrelevant comment about when the 'party' was established.
But I forgive you.Tell the guys at the pub hello.
calitom

Postby Maddog » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Fletch wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The fake Jews (khazars) are responsible for zionism. They hijacked a religion and turned it in to something untouchable and creating Israel was part of that. It's all about power and control. Many ordinary genuine religious people were made to suffer, along with many other groups and people to create the modern day situation. It has nothing to do with true religion, as the actions of Israel should tell anyone :shake head:

The World Zionist Unions, international Zionist federations; and international organizations that define themselves as Zionist, such as WIZO, Hadassah, B'nai B'rith, Maccabi, the International Sephardic Federation, the three streams of world Judaism (Orthodox, Conservative, Reform), delegation from the CIS – Commonwealth of Independent States (some states of the former Soviet Union), the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS), and more.

Are these groups atheists?
Maddog

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:14 pm

Fletch wrote:
Maddog wrote:

zionists didn't create Isreal (akin to We the People) Yacob (Jacob) Son of Issac created Isreal. it has fk all to do with zionism which is a corporation specifically designed to oppress all who fail to accept their blasphemy.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:15 pm

who invented zionism MD? and don't forget, there is a historical record! not opinions of the corrupt!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:23 pm

calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:

this is not about when the party was Established.And not what I was talking about. Jack your reading comprehension skills
are very shaky.Zionism--like I said is about the establishment of a jewish state...which has been done. And a zionist is one who supports a jewish state.
Then I made my point--which you completely ignored to make a stupid and irrelevant comment about when the 'party' was established.

and terrorists support a caliphate. what is the difference? judea "was" the Isreali state, not isreal! if the jewish People want a hole land, Adam, Earth, the Planet can be their Homeland. Terrestrial. feet upon the Earth, Head in Heaven to be pedantic!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:31 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:

and terrorists support a caliphate. what is the difference? judea "was" the Isreali state, not isreal! if the jewish People want a hole land, Adam, Earth, the Planet can be their Homeland. Terrestrial. feet upon the Earth, Head in Heaven to be pedantic!

if it where the case the jewish People have a homeland then borrowing and lending would be unlawful, specifically usuary!
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms