Jew or no Jew?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:36 pm

Fletch wrote:‘Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration

In setting out the Trump administration’s Middle East policy, one of the first things Mike Pompeo made clear to his audience in Cairo is that he had come to the region as “as an evangelical Christian”.

In his speech at the American University in Cairo, Pompeo said that in his state department office: “I keep a Bible open on my desk to remind me of God and his word, and the truth.”

The secretary of state’s primary message in Cairo was that the US was ready once more to embrace conservative Middle Eastern regimes, no matter how repressive, if they made common cause against Iran.

His second message was religious. In his visit to Egypt, he came across as much as a preacher as a diplomat. He talked about “America’s innate goodness” and marveled at a newly built cathedral as “a stunning testament to the Lord’s hand”.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50926.htm

As I said earlier in this thread to Tom, Americans are all evangelical, they are brought up to be and instructed to be every day. It's as if convincing people to support heinous crimes is acceptable, as long as it's in the name of religion. It's not.

and they also claim Jesus is Good God, which is blasphemy in accordance with Jesus's own teachings!
art0hur0moh

Postby calitom » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:42 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Fletch wrote:‘Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration

In setting out the Trump administration’s Middle East policy, one of the first things Mike Pompeo made clear to his audience in Cairo is that he had come to the region as “as an evangelical Christian”.

In his speech at the American University in Cairo, Pompeo said that in his state department office: “I keep a Bible open on my desk to remind me of God and his word, and the truth.”

The secretary of state’s primary message in Cairo was that the US was ready once more to embrace conservative Middle Eastern regimes, no matter how repressive, if they made common cause against Iran.

His second message was religious. In his visit to Egypt, he came across as much as a preacher as a diplomat. He talked about “America’s innate goodness” and marveled at a newly built cathedral as “a stunning testament to the Lord’s hand”.

As I said earlier in this thread to Tom, Americans are all evangelical, they are brought up to be and instructed to be every day. It's as if convincing people to support heinous crimes is acceptable, as long as it's in the name of religion. It's not.

and they also claim Jesus is Good God, which is blasphemy in accordance with Jesus's own teachings!

How is that blasphemy?? Be specific Arthur.
calitom

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:23 pm

calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

"only God is Good. but if You wish to be a better Man give Your wealth to the poor. for it would be easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of neddle than arich man to see Heaven." that quote is more directed towards focus of intent.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:25 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

"only God is Good. but if You wish to be a better Man give Your wealth to the poor. for it would be easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of neddle than arich man to see Heaven." that quote is more directed towards focus of intent.

the law is blasphemous as well! "place no idols before me." in other words the prosecution lies for fiscal gain!
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:21 pm

Oh no, a thread that has turned into a religious debate? Have fun. :bored:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:26 pm

LordRaven wrote:Oh no, a thread that has turned into a religious debate? Have fun. :bored:

The title not give you a clue? :thud:
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:08 pm

LordRaven wrote:Oh no, a thread that has turned into a religious debate? Have fun. :bored:

I religiously Breath, and am familiar with Nothing. that is the extent of My religious debating :p
art0hur0moh

Postby Text » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:37 pm

There's good & bad in every tribe & race on earth. End of.

I'd like to hear a bit more about the Druze. fascinating tribe with their own religion and customs,
They inhabited the entire Levant area for centuries, before political borders were drawn. They still do. No one ever mentions them.
(yes I know I'm off topic, but a tad more interesting than endless discussions about zionists etc ) :doomed:
Text

Postby Fletch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Text wrote:There's good & bad in every tribe & race on earth. End of.

I'd like to hear a bit more about the Druze. fascinating tribe with their own religion and customs,
They inhabited the entire Levant area for centuries, before political borders were drawn. They still do. No one ever mentions them.
(yes I know I'm off topic, but a tad more interesting than endless discussions about zionists etc ) :doomed:

Syria, being secular, is home to a number of different groups one of which is the Druze and Assad is a protector of them. Sadly, the west decided to wage war on the place and many people died but they still remain there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druze_people_in_Syria
Fletch

Postby Text » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Fletch wrote:

Syria, being secular, is home to a number of different groups one of which is the Druze and Assad is a protector of them. Sadly, the west decided to wage war on the place and many people died but they still remain there.

Sad.
Bit like the Kurds then.
Defo some parallels there.
Text

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:58 pm

Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Sad.
Bit like the Kurds then.
Defo some parallels there.

Text, please don't be taken in by Lord Haw Haw Felch and his anti-western propaganda :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Text » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:01 pm

How are ya, Raven? :Hiya:
I'll read up about them myself when I find the time.
Text

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:43 pm

Text wrote:How are ya, Raven? :Hiya:
I'll read up about them myself when I find the time.

Felch is a brainwashed clown. the Druze are no fans of Assad...

The Jumblatts have represented the interests of the Druze both politically and militarily for decades; in 1977 Walid took over in true feudal style after his father, Kamal, was murdered at the hands of Bashar al-Assad’s uncle, Rifaat al-Assad, having opposed the involvement of the Assad regime in the Lebanese civil war.

https://www.the-tls.co.uk/articles/publ ... att-druze/

Do your own research text....

1987: Peace envoy imprisoned in Beirut
Reports from Lebanon say Church of England envoy Terry Waite has been kidnapped by an Islamic militia group.
Mr Waite, 47, disappeared on 20 January, eight days after arriving in the capital, Beirut, to try to free four hostages, including British journalist John McCarthy.

Terry Waite is arrested now

Nabih Berri, Shia Amal leader

News of his imprisonment came after key militiamen from the Shia Amal and Druze factions held separate meetings with Vice-President Khaddam of Syria in Damascus.

Shia Amal leader Nabih Berri said: "What I know is that Waite is arrested now."

Druze warlord leader Walid Jumblatt - whose group guaranteed Mr Waite's safety before he left the UK - supported Mr Berri's statement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/date ... 524703.stm
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:55 pm

Golan Druze gather at border, chanting loyalty to Syria's Assad OCTOBER 6, 2018

Carrying Syrian flags and pictures of President Bashar al-Assad, dozens of Arab Druze who live on the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights gathered on Saturday to celebrate what they consider to be success in the Syrian civil war.

Dressed in traditional black garb and white hats, the small crowd chanted and shouted into megaphones, pledging loyalty to Assad, while Syrian soldiers, hundreds of meters away, across a security fence and on the opposite side of a valley, yelled back in support.

The Druze are an Arab minority who practice an offshoot of Islam and whose adherents in Syria have long been loyal to the ruling Assad family.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKCN1MG0G6

You're a fucking clown Raven, a clueless one at that.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:12 pm

Fletch wrote:Golan Druze gather at border, chanting loyalty to Syria's Assad OCTOBER 6, 2018

Carrying Syrian flags and pictures of President Bashar al-Assad, dozens of Arab Druze who live on the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights gathered on Saturday to celebrate what they consider to be success in the Syrian civil war.

Dressed in traditional black garb and white hats, the small crowd chanted and shouted into megaphones, pledging loyalty to Assad, while Syrian soldiers, hundreds of meters away, across a security fence and on the opposite side of a valley, yelled back in support.

The Druze are an Arab minority who practice an offshoot of Islam and whose adherents in Syria have long been loyal to the ruling Assad family.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKCN1MG0G6

You're a fucking clown Raven, a clueless one at that.

You know fuck all Felch, you just cherry pick anti western propaganda and spout it on here. So, as per previous requests, why don't you go and live in these lovely anti-us places Felch?
You could become the Lord Haw Haw of Syria but I am guessing you are too scared for your own skin because you are all too aware that your life would be worthless and you'd probably be slaughtered soon after arrival.
You don't have any courage in your convictions and you are therefore a fucking coward who's far too scared to vote with your own feet.
QED Your opinions are worthless.
GTH :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms