Fucking blacks

A right load of bollocks...

Fucking blacks

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:10 pm

I can't get an RGB of 0,0,0 in my Battlefield V no matter what I do!!!

I cannot get a perfect black.

Just like Gabby... Discuss...
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26240
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Trying too hard to be controversial...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36922
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Dean wrote:Trying too hard to be controversial...


In what way....

Funny that in a story about black a white knight appears!!!!! :pmsl:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26240
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Have you tried a dark background? :whistle:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12233
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:14 pm

BUDGIE wrote:I can't get an RGB of 0,0,0 in my Battlefield V no matter what I do!!!

I cannot get a perfect black.

Just like Gabby... Discuss...


Switch to HDR on the monitor/TV - and RGB/Full on your video card.

No need to thank me. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 32842
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:16 pm

McAz wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:I can't get an RGB of 0,0,0 in my Battlefield V no matter what I do!!!

I cannot get a perfect black.

Just like Gabby... Discuss...


Switch to HDR on the monitor/TV - and RGB/Full on your video card.

No need to thank me. :thumbsup:


Already1080p , HDMI.... :pmsl:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26240
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:17 pm

measurer wrote:Have you tried a dark background? :whistle:


I bet Fenella has !!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26240
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:18 pm

Looking at this topic anyone could be forgiven in thinking that this was a sexual question! :leer:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12233
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:20 pm

measurer wrote:Looking at this topic anyone could be forgiven in thinking that this was a sexual question! :leer:


Half of the women on here don't realise BBC also means a TV provider :pmsl:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26240
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:21 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
measurer wrote:Looking at this topic anyone could be forgiven in thinking that this was a sexual question! :leer:


Half of the women on here don't realise BBC also means a TV provider :pmsl:



I know too much! :oops:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12233
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:22 pm

measurer wrote:Looking at this topic anyone could be forgiven in thinking that this was a sexual question! :leer:


New Zealand rugby team? :dunno:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 11587
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:23 pm

measurer wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
measurer wrote:Looking at this topic anyone could be forgiven in thinking that this was a sexual question! :leer:


Half of the women on here don't realise BBC also means a TV provider :pmsl:



I know too much! :oops:


With a chin like that, you must know too much, at a distance :pmsl:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26240
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 pm

Ha! Coming from the pansy who is too scared to put up a pic!

Anyway, I know you wanted me to come last Friday but don't start giving me grief for no wanting spit-roasted by a fatty who can't find his winky hiding under his belly. LOL

If you're good, I might tell you where I am going tomorrow night, then again I might not. The only fannies they allow in are fragrant ones, so that';s you fkd! (And I don't mean literally, you ain't that lucky!)
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12233
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 pm

This can go in RCT... No bites....
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26240
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Fucking blacks

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:47 pm

measurer wrote:Ha! Coming from the pansy who is too scared to put up a pic!

Anyway, I know you wanted me to come last Friday but don't start giving me grief for no wanting spit-roasted by a fatty who can't find his winky hiding under his belly. LOL

If you're good, I might tell you where I am going tomorrow night, then again I might not. The only fannies they allow in are fragrant ones, so that';s you fkd! (And I don't mean literally, you ain't that lucky!)


Wtf??? The way you're writing, it's like you want me to pump you :pmsl:

I'm not interested, thanks...
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26240
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests