Free your mind

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Free your mind

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:13 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I k ow who they are but what have they got to do with my comment about religion suppressing women?

:D I wasn't responding to You, I just couldn't be arsed hunting down Raven's post.

Oh :mrgreen:
Thanks.
What he said!
Whenever things get tough for people and they turn to religion for solace, women end up being more suppressed for some reason. :dunno:
Lady Murasaki

Re: Free your mind

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:And the rest will followwwww...

If you can access this article about The Secret Life of a Naughty Muslim in next months Cosmo, do.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Habeeb_Akand ... 1976873989
It’s an informative read, I’m not Muslim and my parents weren’t as strict as most Asians were with their daughters but it expresses the angst of trying to reconcile the two different worlds well.

For those who are interested of course, the rest can keep picking out fluff from their belly buttons.

(At least I was allowed out as long as they thought I was at the library, a lot can happen in a library).

Some religions... seem to suffocate the women. Thankfully slowly things are changing.

I mean ffs only recently women in saudi Arabia are allowed to drive! Thanks to the women speaking :bell: up

Religion was created to suffocate women.

it was created to keep the whole population in line.
banana chewits

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms