A right load of bollocks...

It’s all a bit heavy...

Postby Gabby » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 pm

... on here at the moment :dunno: .... it’s lost it’s mojo! :ooer:
Gabby

Re: It’s all a bit heavy...

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Gabby wrote:... on here at the moment :dunno: .... it’s lost it’s mojo! :ooer:

When the Brexit thing resolves, if ever - it will lighten up a bit.
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm

McAz wrote:

Seriously you're even trying to blame brexit on the state of the forum :hand:
Hopefully when brexit finally happens you will be so depressed you will stop posting. Dogs might pick up then!
It's not like the trolling is even good to read.

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Hopefully when brexit finally happens you will be so depressed you will stop posting. Dogs might pick up then!

Mate, it's my forum and I will and do intentionally introduce the subject of the fall of our country into as many threads as possible. The country is split and I took a side when RKS became the leader of UKIP, you have the choice to post here but if you try to post anything other than credible facts and forecasts then you're going to be given your arse.

Dogs is no more a bastion of free speech than any other discussion site on the internet, feel free to try and ursurp at least three of the admin with bullshit claims and unicorn farts but even if your faction's bollocks make the board I'll just make you look a cunt the next time I login.

Poca's right but the feeling around the country is one of uncertainty and those who are able to express that feeling on outlets such as this will do, it's all around us and closing in rapidly...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bananarama » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Mate, it's my forum and I will and do intentionally introduce the subject of the fall of our country into as many threads as possible. The country is split and I took a side when RKS became the leader of UKIP, you have the choice to post here but if you try to post anything other than credible facts and forecasts then you're going to be given your arse.

Dogs is no more a bastion of free speech than any other discussion site on the internet, feel free to try and ursurp at least three of the admin with bullshit claims and unicorn farts but even if your faction's bollocks make the board I'll just make you look a c**t the next time I login.

Poca's right but the feeling around the country is one of uncertainty and those who are able to express that feeling on outlets such as this will do, it's all around us and closing in rapidly...

The stench of Brexit pervades everything in Britain, it is a divisive load of bollocks with no upside that will only serve to do irreparable damage for decades to come.
Bananarama

Postby Niv » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Dogs is no more a bastion of free speech than any other discussion site on the internet, feel free to try and ursurp at least three of the admin with bullshit claims and unicorn farts but even if your faction's bollocks make the board I'll just make you look a c**t the next time I login.

Well said! :wubbers:
Niv

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

modern liberal democratic process in action. in ya face, face in it : p
art0hur0moh

Postby Fletch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:03 pm

phpBB [video]

We're like family on here. :wubwub:
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:04 pm

I think its time Stooo submit accounts of patronage and lobbyists in His pocket. fess up Stooo We are on to Your plotting ways, you will never get away with it.
art0hur0moh

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:15 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:I think its time Stooo submit accounts of patronage and lobbyists in His pocket. fess up Stooo We are on to Your plotting ways, you will never get away with it.

Tesco rewards card? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:30 pm

just to lighten the mood, we could have jra & goodwife go on a date, that way she could find out what a creepy pest is really like & he could get one of her legendary friday-night-right-hooks in his kisser.

we could do a soundtrack & mr oddball might be nice enough to dj. budgie could sit in the toilets to stop one of them trying to hide in there.
banana chewits

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:38 pm

kicking it off for jra.

banana chewits

Postby Cilla » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:46 pm

banana chewits wrote:just to lighten the mood, we could have jra & goodwife go on a date, that way she could find out what a creepy pest is really like & he could get one of her legendary friday-night-right-hooks in his kisser.

we could do a soundtrack & mr oddball might be nice enough to dj. budgie could sit in the toilets to stop one of them trying to hide in there.

Goodwife reckons she’s a bit of a sort with an hour glass figure ant drop dead looks, so I think jra would need 10 pints of Dutch courage before he molests - sorry- approaches her.
It’ll soften the blows too when she not only rejects him but gives him five rapid punches to his gargoyle like swede.
Cilla

Postby Fletch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Cilla wrote:
banana chewits wrote:just to lighten the mood, we could have jra & goodwife go on a date, that way she could find out what a creepy pest is really like & he could get one of her legendary friday-night-right-hooks in his kisser.

Goodwife reckons she’s a bit of a sort with an hour glass figure ant drop dead looks, so I think jra would need 10 pints of Dutch courage before he molests - sorry- approaches her.
It’ll soften the blows too when she not only rejects him but gives him five rapid punches to his gargoyle like swede.

I suspect more like pint pot figure...
Fletch

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cilla wrote:

I suspect more like pint pot figure...

toby jug.

with love and hate tattooed across her eye-brows.
banana chewits

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms